Mystery time, Sup Forums!

Mystery time, Sup Forums!

Can YOU figure out what he said?

جئت في سلام

Allahu ackbar.

My uncle was there.

Allan's Snack Bar has the best hot dogs?

Did it sound like someone choking on dirt?

Guten tag

He said "not all Muslims."

YOOHOO SNACKBAR

Why didn't CNN say anything when the US funded neo nazis in Ukraine under Obama?

"This has nothing to do with Islam"

I bet he said "I'M A MADMAN THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM"

>Can YOU figure out what he said?

I'm doing this because muslims were attacked in London. Even though nobody died, the blame for all muslim violence lies with white people and the west.

And the stabbed police officer said "I'm sorry".

I guess the guy from yesterday making a thread yelling he yells Allah Akbar at airports.

>something in arabic

Sounded like "i lost the keys to my car"

Basically: he thought the officer's name was Akbar and he used the Hawaiian word for "hello". Hence why people heard him say "Aloha, Akbar." Also he thought it would be funny to fake-stab his buddy Akbar with a rubber knife as a prank, but he somehow mistakenly switched it for a real one.

Y'all need to calm down with your Islamaphobia, sweetie.

#NotAllMuslims

t. Pic related Swedish girl

Holy shit tweet is real lol he said alla akbar

I was at hallmark (I live in Flint where this took place) and the cashier was talking to her coworker about how she heard the screaming as the guy ran up the escalator screaming something about allah.

He was saying something about doing it in the name of Sup Forums and white power

It was probably just some under priveledged youths looking for help. How dare you and your racist uncle. FASCIST! #NOTALLMUDSLIMES

"My beliefs are peaceful and I am at a very confusing point in my life. I am going to stab bystanders now because I am oppressed or something."

>gOD Of XE
>7777

what does it mean?

>something in arabic
we might never know