Who here was born with shit genetics?

Who here was born with shit genetics?

and I'm not talking appearance rather allergies, diseases, ect. something you were born with that you've had to keep in consideration throughout your whole life when choosing to do something? or something you've developed overtime?

>were you able to train your body to handle it? or will your pain never subside?
>Are you talking meds for it?
>who's to blame for your condition?
>stories relating to medical experiences
lets talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=these aint the same grains
youtube.com/watch?v=QFySQIbiY70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/r9k/, Sup Forums, or maybe /adv/ would be better. /trash/ is for furries

OP this board is for politics you idiot

>fiercely competitive
>self critical

I'm successful, but hate losing

little do you know the medical industry has ALOT to do with politics silly lead

Pectus excavatum And still getting that pussy like a madman.

Hypothyroidism. I have shortness of breath all the time thanks to it
. Indoor spaces like classrooms packed with stinking shitskins? Yeah cya I can't, would rather cut. Jogging/working out? I die faster than my peers. Sex? I start hating it and angrily fucking her or just ragequit. It's ruining my life.

I'm a manlet

this

Tfw 5'7"

>atopic dermatitis
>slight scoliosis
>pectus

I'll never have a pretty chest, but neither my scoliosis nor pectus have made lifting more difficult. At least for now. The skin condition flares up at times, but I've been free of it for a good year now. Haven't had to put any lotion on, that actually usually seems to make it worse unless there's a serious infection, in which case you get the antibiotic shit to calm it down. I've only had to do that once.

Not me lol. 100% Northwestern European, extremely decent longevity in the family, high intelligence, excellent eye sight and figure. Dark hair and dark ocean blue eyes master race

I was born with a large cock and an insatiable sex drive. It's awful and wouldn't wish it on anyone. If I don't get sex every 48 hours I fall into a massive suicidal depression

Pharmaceuticals are destroying our genetic makeup.

6'3"
King of manlets :(

Von willebands. I'm still able to do most things, I workout and have a good job. I have to avoid situation where I can get cuts or bruises. I also can't have surgery unless it's really necessary cause I have such a high risk of hemmorhaging.

Datamine

>6'2
>tfw have to date literal midgets or women are taller than me

6,2 , tanned skin resistant to sun burns, look alright, can build muscle easily, run fast, no genetic diseases, but 3 of my grandparents had lung cancer.

but have shit eye sight without my contacts, really sucks that even today laser surgery sucks dick

I was born a gay nigger? :(

I've got decent genetics, except my grandfather has diabetes, and the males from his lineage all have an eye muscle problem. I've got it pretty bad, need some intense glasses or surgery to fix. But i'm 6'2, handsome, white, and got a big dick. Things could be worse.

>Have missing muscle/atrophy on back
>Parents tell me I was born like that
>At 25 find out I actually had a difficult birth and the doctor basically fucked up hard and went against protocol
>Tell parents
>"Oh yeah"
>Decide to do nothing about it
>No reeducation or physical therapy since birth as what is normally needed for things like this
>Back pain increasing as years go by
>Accept that one day I will probably not be able to move
>Been going to gym since then, trying to circumvent the inevitable
>Hold deep hated anger for parents' negligence

gold bless you user

I was born with something called Pectus Excavatum, I high functioning form of Autism, a deviated septum + allergies, and height 5'7. On the bright side though, I was born white and with absolutely excellent looks (well above average). That's the only thing that keeps me sane because despite all of that, I still get approached by 8+ women. Let's keep in mind though, I am autistic so yeah....

Hemophilia. Turns out it was a "nonsense mutation" rather than hereditary so it's not my parents' fault.

will you ever learn?

>Tfw tree nut allergy
>tfw ate almonds a couple times and nothing happens
>Tfw eat a pumpkin seed and get anaphylaxis and sent to hospital
>A fucking seed can fuck my shit up

Little sibling also got Kawasaki disease when they were schoolage, so it seems like autoimmune problems run in my family

post pic nigger

SAGE. THIS IS A DATAMINE THREAD. SAGE

You can make house music

lottery

Nah man it's alright

Although I do accept Jesus in my heart I have to say I've had a fortunate life.

I'll be a doctor in 2 years, low debt, I'm good looking, have friends, etc.

The point I've taken from all of this is that you can't trust your parents. You need to go out in the world and do your own thing. It's now more unfortunate for my parents because they are trying to reconnect with me but I am still reluctant for obvious reasons.

I'm 5'9, that's the only issue I have.

I got Yamaha disease, I know your feel bro.

>tfw 5'8
>Feel normal around other Portuguese
>Feel like a Hobbit around tourists from scandinavian/Nordic countries

Marfan Syndrome

>tfw 6'5" but look like pic related

I can't smell.

I never really tell anyone and it's a health risk where I work, but I really don't give a shit. I'm planning on joining the army and I'm not going to tell them either.

It's a stupid sense and I'm not going to let it hold me back.

Hyperthyroidism (Graves Disease) and Celiac Disease. The Celiac can't be helped - those HLA-DQ genes are present in the gene pool because they confer resistance to pandemics, after all. My parents just happened to have one copy each. 23andme confirmed. Graves hyperthyroidism runs in the family. I got meds and got healthy without iodine pills. Such is life. At least I'm not a manlet with a micropenis.

I should literally be dead any day now.
Not like I'm on my deathbed or anything but each previous generation died 20 years earlier than the one before it.
My great grandfather lived to 102.

Think on the bright side, they're going to be 5'3" once they get flooded with muslims

>I'm planning on joining the army
I would be concerned about missing danger signs like the smell of gas.

>It's ruining my life.
Thyroid medication is cheap as fuck, even without insurance. The fuck are you doing?

I wasn't born with it. I don't think I was.

I have what equates to Dementia. No one will call it Dementia because I'm 23. But I have a mass in my head, they said it's a cyst but they don't seem to interested since I can't pay for the tests.

I'm deteriorating and the only person who was interested was my Psychyatrist who determined it's pretty serious and trying to convince my neurosurgeon to give a fuck.

Too much nose candy?

Do you even know the cause?

I can taste natural gas and gasoline on the air. Active chemical agents are usually already in effect by the time you smell them.

Got a deep breath of nitric acid in high school.

Good luck user, play more sudoku or commit seppuku

They are linked together man. Look into these. It´s worth your time. I have the exact same issues.

youtube.com/results?search_query=these aint the same grains
youtube.com/watch?v=QFySQIbiY70

> Wanting me to post a picture of my face on Sup Forums
> Being serious about doing this

Top kek, I may be autistic but I'm not THAT autistic user. I get regularly approached though (mostly by black women for some reason.) The problem with all of this is, even though I find women attractive, I don't like to physically touch people. It was this way growing up and continues to be this way today. The doctor said it was a "side effect" of autism, so I don't really know what to think about it. I'll put it to you this way, I had to force myself to lose my virginity. After doing so, I still don't see what the big deal is.

I've thought about trying to have children (white children obviously), but this is a hereditary illness and I would HATE for it to be passed down to my children. Not to mention, if I had a family, then I would have to physically touch my wife a lot (I generally prefer to be alone.)

>non-white
>120 IQ
>manlet

because regression to the mean is a thing, there's basically no way i can have intelligent offspring unless i racemix and make sure my offspring also racemix

Not bad, man. Not bad.

Me too.

Yeah.

>Manlet
>Susceptible to being overweight if I don't watch my diet constantly
>diabetes, schizophrenia, cancer, bad eyesight run in my family on both sides
>along with I'm pretty sure autism and schizo-effective disorder

My family and relatives are the way they are because of their genetics, so I've made peace with that. Internet people are quick to pass judgment on me but I really do believe my genetics are trash and I shouldn't reproduce because of it. When I saw it in a genetics context, it made sense why people related to me behave the way they do.

Severe asthmatic here.

> tfw you will never slay kebab

Got a shitty liver, heart, lungs and chronic back pain. Oh well, can't live forever. I just want to be sedated at this point. I'm too young for this shit, no one wants to give me medication.

Nice Photoshop skills

Reminder that diabetes run in your family because no one runs in your family.

Quite a few others with Hypothyroidism I see? I was diagnosed with it last year. Thought my eye ball was dropping out of my socket. I also have autoimmune disorders plus psoriasis, do I got dealt an incredibly shitty hand.

>tfw 5' 7 1/2"
Save me

Most of them are not active, no. They make fleeting attempts into the exercise world only to try really hard in the beginning, fizzle out quickly and almost never try again.

>low test
>beta
>autistic
>antisocial
>swarthy as fuck
>nigger nose
>slavshit looking subhuman forehead
>crooked jaw, bad teeth
>unmanly looking, man boobs, pear-type figure, kind of like Alexander Jahans
>shitty facial hair
>overweight

I'm a genetic trash according to nazi scientists.
But on the other hand I'm 6.2", have pretty good income, with views on being really high income (IT), like 6 figures in real currency $, not Polandbucks.

America cured polio in the 50's. Guess he didn't get the memo.

If you are under 6 feet, you aren't aryan and naturally woman will cheat on you when they find a stronger man

ftfy

5'5" and i dont give a fuck. okay i sort of give a fuck but what am i to do? i keep moving forward (hobbling, you might say). chad roommates make jokes like "dude if you were like 7 inches taller the babes would line up round the block"

I used to have it too m8. Still have it I guess. Had surgery but didn't correct it completely.

How severe is the dent? Do you have Marfan Syndrome (google it)?

>tfw 5'9.5" sicilian-american but live in an area with lots of scandinavian/german heritage people

who else knows my feelio

>Manlet
>Ugly as sin

I'd rather have an IQ of 90 and be an Adonis.

Enjoy being a loser cuck that no woman will ever see as truly alpha no matter how successful you become
God, I hate manlets, why do you even exist? Why not just kys?

In my youth I didn't believe i would be alive, let alone walking past the age of thirty.

To my surprise i'm 31 and relatively fine.
I would have made some different choices had i known.

I'm a combat medic. If you can smell a chemical agent, 95% of the time you're already fucked unless it's Lewisite.

I live in NY and most whites here are my size italians or some other type of mediterranean.

>tfw family is mormon and 6'6" lanklets visit us to talk about mormon jesus

Id avoid mentioning the 1/2" it makes you seem pathetic and clutching at hope

so?

I had Suzuki sindrome, it sucks man

Weak abdominal wall, not supposed to do heavy lifting, or anything that puts pressure on the abdomen, as it can develop into an abdominal hernia.
Very mild grass pollen allergy.

And yet all you do is shitpost on pol

t. dataminer

Fuck off

>tfw 6'6" and I fucking hate it. No seat or bed is designed for me. No sportscars or airline seats fit well.

And all my fucking tshirts ride up at my waist.

i have actual bipolar disorder

and im born with profound hearing loss, its also degenerating the older i get. i pretty much read lips and rely on subtitles now. its gonna be gone pretty much in another 20-25 years doctors say. im only 24.

Only thing I can complain about is my pectus really,(which im having operated on next month), other than that im pretty fucking happy
White, blonde, 6"5, smart goy and huge dick

>5'4
>puffy nips
>manchild
>autistic
Well at least some women don't look like they're too repulsed by me.

>autistic
>see flag

Now I get it

its what they tell me everytime I go to the dr., I know its the equivalent of a kid saying his age something like "I'm 7 and 1/2" to try to make them sound better.

Call yourself mugsy and RP an a high rank mobster

>tfw most great men were manlets overcompensating.

o ya and horrible anxiety/obsessive thoughts but im taking measures to work on this

Oh my regular flag is actually even more autistic than that so I changed it to a Nazi flag.
>autism intensifies

That's an unlikely combination, since in real life intelligence and beauty go hand in hand (for genetic reasons).

>diagnosed with scoliosis in high school
>doctor says not bad enough for brace and i cant do anything about it
>no one sends to me PT even though im in pain often and my entire bodily posture is noticeably awful
>i normalize my pain and begin to think everyone lives with these "normal aches and pains"
>pain increasing and posture getting worse as years go by
>one day i realize how bad its really gotten
>been going to PT for a year now
>slowly but surely making progress

cut welfare for niggers and start providing financial aid to every white male under 6'

i got this badboy

What medications did you take?

Me

>born
>get cancer
>get cured of cancer
>cancer treatment destroys balls, pelvis, and hips
>can't walk
>can never have kids

At least nature eugenics'd my genes right out of existence.

I know two people with that, they've both been able to pull multiple gfs if that makes you feel better

Has that fucked you up in some sort of way? Compressed heart/lungs? I thought surgery could fix it.

nothing too serious (as of right now at least)
but ill certainly have back problems like my father
i already had some issues for a short while

PC posture doesn't help either

>Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
>Fucked gender: male penis, female chromes
>EDS: super flexible, but fucking constant pain to the point I get morphine for sprains and vicodin all the time
>Gender shit makes me look like a girl
>EDS gives me super soft, stretchy skin and look even more like a girl; despite having a penis
Shits hard, but I deal with 600mg of Gabapentin and high doses of Ibuprofen(800mg every 4 hours). I had to go through pain management therapy because in order to work I was using meth and starting to get hooked; very popular in my area. Dodged the HIV, but I'm pretty close to getting on disability. Another fall and I will be on it.

I have garbage eyes. I have been wearing eyeglasses since the second grade. At this point though I could still see stuff in front of me clearly. It degenerated throughout my teenage years, I was pretty much getting new prescriptions every year.

Its stable now. Except everywhere I look I see all these motherfucking dots and strings and shit is floating around in there. I'm starting to lose color vision in my right eye, theres this large spot where everything turns to shades of gray, especially red.

I have not enjoyed looking at anything for a long time now, maybe except a starry sky. I'm just about ready to kill myself, probably thanks to 90's in vitro technology. Who the fuck knows what's currently growing inside my head, but I'm pretty sure its going to kill me if I don't do it first.

damn...i thought i was fucked when i took steroids then a year later ,my nuts and penis shrunk half the orginal size and im pretty sure i cant have kids now..

My bro has that too. A doctor told him that building muscle can fix it and since then he's turned into a living /fit/ meme.

fug im married bro. never had problem gett'n tail
im fine, no heart problems. they can put a steal bar in my chest but im grown and dont care

TALK HUMAN, TALK METRIC

Btw I am a 1,86 aryan superior male, sorry lads