White men canot compete

>Strong
>Sexy
>Confident
>Good bone structure
>Hairy in the right places
>White women flock to BBC

White boys on the other hand? NOTHING

Just admit that blacks are superior already. Then planet belongs to us, white bois. Your women will abandon you and come to us. You can't begin to Compete.

In all honesty it depends on the girl.

Girls who are into rugged manly men tend to prefer blacks.

Girls who are into "pretty boys" tend to go for whites.

Sage and mods please ban niggers like OP plz

We get it. Youre a faggot. How many times are you going to confess this in a public forum?

>Can't build a fire
>Can't hunt
>Can't build anything from scratch
Every black guy I know
You call that rugged?

Every white friend I have can and does all the above listed on a weekly basis.
If you're just OP posting from another device, shame on you, if you're not, then God save the Queen from all those BBCs she gets every night, they're gonna hurt her one day.

Why are black men so obsessed with how white men sexually perform? Does it have something to do with niggers making up a disproportionate amount of homosexuals?

I'm talking about appearances here.

Niggers have strong features, thick skulls, large jaws, prominent brows, dark skin, hair and eyes.

Whites have soft and gentle features, high brows, long noses, more slender features, lighter complexions, hair and eyes.

Blacks are "manly", whites are "pretty".

Also how dare you insult her Majesty you filthy colonial swine! Have at you, sir!

Yes, pretty male model. But majority of US blacks are not healthy. More tnan half of black girls have diabetes. This is real problem - next generation will be completely disabled. But atomic fire will cure all sickness.

They are operating on simian logic user you know

OOGA BOOGA ME STRONGER SO ME BETTER THAN U

>Strong
So am I. I can lift 150kg with no problem.
>Sexy
Well, I would consider myself sexy and women do tend to hit on me.
>Confident
I am confident in everything I do.
>Good bone structure
I have a sharp jaw so yes.
>Hairy on the right places
Man, I am wearing fucking woolpants 24/7
Well, I don't know about that, but they do flock around me.

Any other arguments?

>Strong
no
>Sexy
no
>Good bone structure
no
>Hairy in the right places
>no
no

Black men have flat noses, dull brown eyes and disgusting hair. They smell terrible too. You're the least liked race on the planet, you've never done anything productive and fail even in productive societies.

Purely based on appearance, we beat man-apes too. We can have brown, blonde, or red hair. Blue, green, or brown eyes. Our skin is fair, and our noses aren't pancaked. Our chins don't extend like a gorilla, and our hair isn't a bush.

Know your place nigger, the whole world looks down on you as the lowest of the low, and they always will.

> Then planet belongs to us

Yes, because everything else you "own" was kept so well.

Hey OP.

the point is, how can you even compete?

THOTS go for blacks. Girls who are into rugged manly marry rednecks.

This

Bye OP your thread is shit, like you.

LMAO YOU FUCKING AUTIST. NO ATTRACTIVE GIRL CARES ABOUT ANY OF THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

Any redpilled person should no that women are attracted to markers of high test. And black men have higher test on average which also makes them more aggressive.

You need fresh bait.

>checks number of replies

Then again...

>THOTS

Not familiar with this term

whatever helps you sleep at night Jamal

Don't forget unintelligent and unemployable

>White boys on the other hand?
Police Officers and Fathers?

> asians
> actually smart
> it is enough

>>Confident
>>Good bone structure

Cocky entitled and monkey like facial features, fixed

fatties go for blacks

Funny... Theres not one legit black male Engineer in the R&D department at the HQ of the international corporation I work at.

>Strong
Okay, thanks to genetics that whites bred into them.

>Sexy
Least desirable race.

>Confident
Lacking self-awareness =/= confidence

>Good bone structure
What nigger?

>Hair in the right places
Is any place really the right place?

Back to point two.

If anything any superiority blacks have was created by whites through needing you to be useful slaves. You're our pets and just because some degenerate white girl wants to fuck you doesn't mean anything. They also fuck dogs too.

Why do I feel the need to respond to these stupid threads. When will mods ever fucking do their job and remove stupid bait? I didn't even get a janitor acceptance and I'm a white male with time and a degree in STEM. Sup Forums is cancer these days and any/all mods seem to be faggots.

Plenty of manly white men.
And plenty of women that are repulsed by niggers.