Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, how can you justify your racist hatred of fellow African Americans when you see success stories like pic related always proving you wrong?

Stop equivocating the idea of human.

Oh neat an exception to the rule

OP, are you trying to say its unheard of of blacks being authors? Seems kinda racist to say that.

God damn that must have been a REALLY good college...

We never said there are not smart, well adjusted blacks in the world. There are. But the vast majority of blacks are not.

Wow, 0.000000000000001% accomplished something. Also this is probably fake jew news.

Except this nigger sold fucking children's books. Wow, a true achievement, writing at a fucking 3rd grade level about Tameka's dress while outsourcing illustrations to some other guy and selling them off to little toddlers, half of the people purchasing it are probably white guilted liberals.

>1.8 GPA
>VCU Grad

Affirmative action granted the nigger an all access pass to some shit tier college where him graduating was treated as the most incredible thing anyone had ever seen because it probably was

Your skills are getting soft Sup Forums, glad I could keep you sharp with b8

>be a graduate from VCU
>my degree was earned from the same institution as a guy who graduated high school with a 1.8 gpa and spent seven years with the tards to do it

Well guys just fuckin kill me

How the fuck did he get into college with a 1.8 GPA?

Thats a D

Him being black unironically gave him a substantially better chance than you ever had, even considering grade disparity

see above

What part of he's a nigger did you not understand?

VCU is a shitskin playground. Best 4 years of my life.

>leftists doesnt understand the pic related principle
>some are good, in masses superaids

What did he get it in? African studies?

>fellow African Americans

I'm white, nigger.

VCU fucking sucks, shitty art school for hipsters and basketball americans

Niggerclaus left a AAS inPhysical Education diploma in his stocking.

That chimp looks stupid even with the doctor who costume

>Sidney, who received a master's degree in social work from VCU in 2014, spent seven years in special education while growing up in Tappahannock, Virginia.
>social work
Confirmed retarded.

>but muh cherrypicked examples! not all niggers are bad, 1% are good people!

>1.8GPA taking classes intended for literal retards
>Graduate VCU

That must be a fucking garbage school then. Either the courses are easy or the affirmative action is strong.
>Don't worry Tyreese
>sure you spelled your own name wrong and seemingly by chance got only 20% on your open book multiple choice final exam
>at least you tried
>here is your diploma.

Sorry- it was a masters in Social Work

this people think that nationalism is equal to hate everyone of color, or difference. Actually it is about make sure only the good guys are allowed to come in.

Yeah I mean I shouldn't complain, I graduated from VCU with good enough grades to go to an upper tier school in the U.K. for my masters, so it's not like I fucked up by going to undergrad there. It just annoys the hell out of me that people can get into schools with a 1.8. At what point is college even worth it? If there are no standards then why bother trying to do well

>give some poor nigger retard free shit
>look at all these things this nigger achieved!
>check mate nazis

Is it possible to overlay the chinks onto this?

>1.8 GPA
>7 years in special Ed
>Haven't yet started college but he got in due to those grades

This is (((Affirmative action))) at work. They will take in retards and they will be your equal because "muh we're one race"
It won't matter if they fail because they'll still graduate because of (((affirmative action)))

This is what will be joining our workforce, and there are many of these retards

Also,

>Making a living making generic nigger books directed towards children

Even children can write children's books, it doesn't take a genius to do it, only someone with the intelligence of a child, where you have the nigger in OP's pic

here

>best selling author
>wrote children's books

Social Work-majority of degree holders are women with an average iq of 103.

Nigger tier degree

> implying

It'd be a sharp spike slightly above the tallest part of the white curve. They have an higher average IQ, but they're clustered around the average.

Holy hell not even close to a best selling author.

Where's your best selling book, user?

Would any college accept a white or asian person with a 1.8 gpa?

Not if you see them IRL, they're dumber than a pile of rocks.

I wish white people could get into college with a 1.8 GPA. Talk about black privilege.

i go to vcu, its based af tbqh. would have a beer with this fine gent.

>They have an higher average IQ, but they're clustered around the average

This has literally never been proven, this is just a myth promulgated by white nationalist spergs who swallow the idea asians are smarter, instead of emphasizing shit like how asian immigrants have been generally more highly selected and test scores among chinese international students and in China itself are inflated due to things like cramming, rote memorization, and of course cheating, because modern China is an absolute shithole where only the most ruthless, amoral individuals thrive.

Check out r/blackpeopletwitter -- their culture consists of nothing but tearing each other down, destroying everything any of them accomplish aside from living life as a shiftless negro, engaging in music, wanton sex, and drugs and alcohol use.

They do nothing. They accomplish nothing. They play dress-up and repeat white people phrases in order to fit-in in those few jobs they manage to land.

>go to college and get degree
>be qualified to write childrens' picture books
Sounds like a high achieving black college grad.

I go to VCU...

Hahahaha my 8 year old son did this. Built a great gaming computer all by himself. I'm sure the nigger bong had help

You can survive man, I'm glad I went even though it was coontown central. I miss eating at gwarbar and walking around Hollywood cemetery the most though

I live in The Fan and concealed carry so I'm not too concerned with niggers. It's mostly just the reputation this school has for being second rate that I'm worried about.

Shit dude I spent a lot of time hanging out in the fan, great times if you discount the fact all the places there wreak of stale PBR and the floors are permanently sticky

I never concealed carry, but I used to live at 1200 w Marshall and stored a Finnish M39 I bought for like a month in my closet even though they had a strict no firearms policy kek. Also don't feel bad about the school being second rate, I graduated with two majors and a 3.44 then got accepted to a U.K. Uni for grad school that is top tier as I said here just do well and you can go anywhere you want

>Being a writer
Dropped

I'm not even smart but I can tell that's retarded.

At VCU and on campus now. Work on campus and Live up in the Fan.

Wouldn't call VCU Based but compared to some other schools like Evergreen or Berkley i could see that.

Anyway who wants to meet up and go fuck with Richmond and have a few laughs

Unfortunately I'm living in bongistan until September so I'll have to pass,but I plan on stopping through Richmond a couple of times before applying to gubmint jobs and trying my luck in D.C. so maybe I'll see some Sup Forumsiticians then

Holy shit all of you Richmond pussies. Richmond is fucking awful.

I was in SpEd classes on/off from 2nd grade-12th grade. If I were submit an application to the uni,all I'd need to put on there is I'm an underprivileged hispanic non-binary human, and I'm get a full ride.

Theres a difference between a blackman and a nigger

my dad always had a saying "never date an elementary school teacher because they are on their students level"

same applies to the ability to write children's books. takes a retard to get on that level

>go fuck with Richmond
How? I live in the Fan