Gentrification

How much truth is in the leftist position of gentrification? Is it something that commonly happens.

I have never lived in an area with a population larger than a blue collar city, so I have never had much experience witnessing it. I'm really curious about it.

I thought immigration was the new colonization. Or is that colorization?

I don't get the image, myself. So they come to white countries willingly, move into areas where they drastically increase crime driving whites out, then whites move back into a neighborhood in a white country, and that's what constitutes colonialism? Aren't they the ones committing colonialism, by their standards?

What exactly is the leftist position? Gentrification is definitely real, but I'm not convinced that it is necessarily a bad thing and it certainly isn't something that government can or should do anything about.

Gentrification = people seeing low land values in inner cities due to niggers; and realizing they can buy up real estate and renovate it, making the area more attractive to investors.

Nigs are basically territorial apes, and they see whites moving into "dey hood", and begin to chimp out.

Oh, and libs basically worship niggers, so whatever the niggers do, they take a keen interest in and try to champion.

The argument I hear from leftists is that gentrification is equivalent to colonialism/ genocide and enforces white supremacy since whites bringing a better quality of life to an area raises rent for impoverished non-whites driving them out of the area.

In asking for how much truth their is to their position, I meant is gentrification a thing that regularly happens or is it catastrophized?

>How much truth is in the leftist position of gentrification? Is it something that commonly happens.

Went through this in Denver. It was awful. Back in the 1980s it was a nice liveable blue collar city where you could work a 40 hour week, buy a house in the burbs, and still afford to go fishing or camping or whatever on the weekends. You could work your entire career with the same company and enjoy a decent retirement.

Now the rent is through the roof, wages are shit -tier unless you work in tech, and if you lose your job you will have to move into a trailer park or the ghetto. You will have relentless competition for the few jobs that now afford what used to be a middle-income lifestyle, and unless you are extremely lucky or wired-in socially you're going to retire to the poor house.

>nice livable blue collar city
all i ever wanted in life

Gentrification is a side-effect of the housing ponzi. Generally what happens is that the people who lived in a slightly run-down place with relatively low crime rates have to move and go live in high-crime ghettos.

Your post illustrates how these people don't make any sense and constantly contradict themselves.

Nolafag here.
"Gentrification" is real. Blows up the housing market, but it pushes crime and removes blighted nigger populations.

The people who bitch the most about it are the trust fund faggots participating in gentrifying neighborhoods thinking they are bohemians (see Bushwick)

butthurt minorities lose their stranglehold on an area and are forced to live among other americans

It's just people improving an area.

The only people that dislike it are savages or savage enablers.

Gentrification just means that white people aren't allowed to move into black neighbourhoods, but black people can move into white neighbourhoods.

It's just another part of the replacement effort.

Kill yourself, bourgie.

If they support the EU, they activly support gentrification as the EU has a directive to promote the metropolization of cities and many notable leftist post marxist authors have argued for gentrification for some reason.

But 99,9 % of Left wingers are not lefties in the 1920 sense of the term, they are pro globalization, pro exploitation, pro not-holding-politicians-responsible-for-unemployment (open borders), pro unhealthy competition for jobs, pro Social-Darwinist (the weak and elderly suffer due to competition for jobs), pro violence, pro authoritarianism, pro censorship (book burning).

All this to promote the new gender politics, which few people had even heard of before around 2007 when it was adopted by a lot og left wing parties globally.
And of course open borders, which for some reason is a lefty thing, even though it severely destroy both culture and the working class of both immigrant and native population.

FUCK THE POST 1970 LEFT!

There is truth to it, but most Leftists who virtue signal about are affluent, White, latte-sipping faggots who contribute to it.

>FUCK THE POST 1970 LEFT!

Amen. They're straight-up cancer. College profs and trust-fund babies.

>all i ever wanted in life

It was nice while it lasted. Union-busting has consequences.

All you need to know about gentrification:
>When white-people move away from colored people, it is called "White Flight", and this is bad because it takes money out of communities creating ghettos.
>When white-people move to live with colored people, it is called "gentrification", and this is bad because they bring money into communities destroying ghettos.

In other words, it's just another meaningless anti-white talking point.

Gentrification is the best fucking thing that could happen to niggers and spics.

Brings them actual money in their communities to fix their shitholes, while giving the minorities who stay there better education since more whites flood in.

When blacks and Hispanics actually conform to white values and culture, they'll do fine; otherwise they're fucked.

What's funny is about this picture is that it's mestizos protesting the opening of a coffee shop in the Boyle Heights neighborhood of Los Angeles.

What's funny about their protest is that Boyle Heights was once a predominately-jewish neighborhood, before the mestizos moved in and brought the drugs, gangs, and crime with them.

So, mestizos took over a neighborhood that they didn't even build, and now are mad that white people are just returning to reclaim what is rightfully theirs.