What does Sup Forums think about gay men?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate them and their fucking delicious cocks.

New and improved /polgb/:

discord dot gg/5jZNV

Now 100% Tranny Free!

I dont think about them

Degeneracy caused by a mental defect that used to be classified as an illness.

That said, I don't give a fuck if two weird guys want to fuck each other in the asshole. What I do care about is society and the media normalizing this behavior. I prefer "don't ask, don't tell."

Any gay man who doesn't talk like a fairy faggot from a young age probably chose to be gay and wasn't born that way. It is a behavior that can be reinforced.

What sense does that make? I have no idea why anyone would actually want to be gay; it's legitimately horrible. If there was a way to turn straight I'd do it, but I've been having gay thoughts since I was like 4 years old. I wasn't molested, either.

faggots

They're faggots, like you.

Using that logic couldn't you choose to be gay?

My uncle is gay, but you'd never know it unless you literally saw him holding hands or something with his partner.
Don't be a flamboyant cunt and nobody gives a shit.

Should be chemically castrated and forced into front-line military service.

>tfw no bf
Best thing about being gay is the possibility of a partner you can talk to like an adult. Intellectual and level headed women are probably more rare than decent gay people, which is saying something.

Why?

i envy them.

they are so ok with their bodies and who they are

they are purely happy people, never worrying about what people think, never caring about public perceptions

they are truly be free

i deeply am envyus of them and i kind of wish i was gay so i could just move on with life

Straight here, but I can get this. Most girls I've dated were pretty sane so I guess I'm lucky, but this is probably accurate.

Gays are fine. The real problem is faggots like Trudeau.

Trudeau is a stupid manchild.

I've met exactly one woman I could relate to on a personal and intellectual level. She was this overweight ex-hippie with a snarky attitude who refused to read swedish news media and named (((them))) on one occasion.

Degenerate but not our biggest enemy

I'm sorry to hear that. My ex who I'm still on good terms with was more red pilled than me, loved talking politics with her. My current gf doesn't give a shit about politics so that kind of sucks, but she's a biological engineer and is making bank so I'm not complaining.

Side note but I feel like sharing. Watching the election with her was one of the most hilarious nights of my life. I think he's an idiot but she and I both voted Trump. We were the only reds in her apartment, surrounded by her extremely liberal roommates. I can't think of a better example of the stages of denial.
>LOL they actually think Trump can win
>Huh he won that swing state, as if it matters
>He's got a 50% chance of winning? What idiots are giving us that number
>Oh my god.
>Sobbing
>Tweeting how their lives will end and might be slaves by the morning

We didn't say a word the whole time, just smiled. God that was funny.

I agree. No problem with them. I'm just not switched on to see them kiss and do faggoty things in public.

If its just you're sexual orientation than whatever. If said orientation is what your entire personality is based on then your'e an annoying faggot that should die of AIDS real quick

You shouldn't be sorry for me about women for obvious reasons, but for western civilization as a whole.

It's nice you've had good luck with your partners though user.
>My current gf doesn't give a shit about politics so that kind of sucks
That's a thousand times better than having strong opinions coupled with deep ignorance, which people in general seem to have these days.

Nigga we worry about our bodies probably more than anyone else

If they keep the dick sucking to themselves they're alright. If the participate in a pride parade they should hang.

>I think he's an idiot but she and I both voted Trump
I thinks so too and I also would have were I American.

Watching the results coming in during coffee break at work was hilarious. Most people were grumbling(no one actually liked Hillary either though),while I was internally grinning like an idiot and imagining the reactions on Sup Forums

The best was, as someone living and going to school in the capital of Wisconsin, when we, a historically liberal state, while I was living in the most liberal city in the state, went red. I could taste the saltiness in their tears as they weren't just crying, they were wailing.

I'm willing to ignore them if they pretend not to exist and act like everyone else. However then being allowed to serve raise children is completely out of the question.

Apostates the lot of them.

It only really works during early development after that you're stuck the way you are.

There's no estrogen. There's no fools having sex with talking snakes. There's ability to not be a cunt and to still father your own kids. You need to learn much. I dont think heterosexuality even exists. It's gross. And hypocritical

I don't care what faggots do. I care about their constant indoctrination of children, normalization and their fight against religious freedom.

Fags can't have kids. No tax break.
Fags don't adhere to religion. No religious ceremony.

It's fucking easy and they need to die if they keep pushing their garbage bullshit. If they stop they can butt-fuck each other into eternity for all I care.

gay as in homosexual not happy

I don't care as long as they don't go like this:

>"WE WANT ATTENTION CAUSE WE R GAYZ N SHIET"
>"WE WANT LOWER TAXES CAUSE GAYS N SHIET"
>"IM GONNA HAVE GAY SEX AND WEAR DILDOS IN PUBLIC CAUSE GAYS N SHIET"

They were abused as kids and grow up to repeat the cycle as pedophiles

Libtard tears are glorious. Reminds me of the all-black front page of mourning this newspaper printed the day after last election in response to SDs great results.

Your mind probably repressed it. Gays typically have repressed memories of their abuse and then wonder why they're so gay or why they want to fuck kids, then they attribute it to being born with it

Maximum Vey. Which gash raped your pussyhat into clammosexuality?

>repressed memories
This is not a real thing. (((Freud))) invented the idea.

This absolutely

Just take off the fucking flag faggot. It's a proven fact.

/thread

I don't have any problems with gays, i dont give a fuck if they get married either, just don't be a degenerate fucking flamer.

Its like how there are black people and niggers, there are gay people and there are faggots.

Faggotry is spread from child abuse and it should be illegal again. The only allowable reference to gay in the future should be in a british sitcom by a smirking dandy.

Join /polgb/ today,

discord dot gg/dMg2h

Pedophiles

gayness is just a preference (not really a choice)
degeneracy IS a choice

I think they are faggots not as much as OP but faggots nonetheless also only a person with mental disease wants a dick up their butt instead of grabing pussy

They should all be gassed or thrown from buildings. There is a reason why Jews are pushing homosexuality so strongly, it corrupts the society.