When did Russia stop being European?

When did Russia stop being European?

When they abandoned Europe to chase furs, first furries ever.

Really? That's interesting...

They could have stuck around and helped purge the pagans, but no, all that desolate waste land and furry pelts were too tempting compared to the right good times we were throwing in medieval Europe.

In my opinion, they stopped being European when they embraced gommunism, but how do you guys feel?

t. russian

Oh, i guess i have to bump my own thread.

So we agree.

from feudal shithole to world power

While that may be true, that doesn't take away from the many people who died under the USSR

Btfo

China is a world power but it is not European.
The foundation of separation from Europe was built by mongol rule and Ivan the terrible though.

I guess that's true.

I wouldn't call forced atheism great.

>When
Never was, never will be. Butthurt belt won't let us, and majority of Russian don't want any of that anyway.
stop asking the same shit

This. Never forget.
kys commies scum!
Russian Empire being completely backwards is a soviet lie. Yes it was behind the West, but it was growing rapidly. And industrialization had already began in the Empire and it would continue successfully without commies. Commies on other hand divided Russia, destroyed its culture, faith and just purged best and most patriotic people of Russia and made brainwashed bydlo out of common folk. Everything soviets achieved was not for the good of Russian people, but for the West.
The West prepared bolsheviks, the West financed them and provided support. They took over everything and gave it away to the West - resources, wealth, existing factories. And USSR was able to industrialize only thanks to the West, because they were incompetent! Even the grain that was confiscated during collectivization, that led to famines, it was sold to the West. All for money and technology, to be able to industrialize.
Fuck you. I hate you commie faggots so much. I will celebrate so hard when they finally remove the kike mummy from the Red Square.

But you guys are clearly white and Christian?

I agree, such a shame the culture was almost destroyed.

If that's what means to be European, Europe itself fails to be European quite miserably. I'm ok with being a mongoloid 2bh.

After they became cumslutinists.

In 1922

He's right you know.

Is that when the commies completely took over?

Shit, this was meant for

Around the time most of it was located in Asia.

Russia has always been European. They are evil and retarded, but they are European

Europe is a continent you dumbass faggot. Russia is on the asian continent

When Anastasia fled.

This. Fuck.

>Russia is on the asian continent
You should honestly gas yourself/

Russia was never meant to be "European", picrelated was a lanky faggot with an inferiority complex that he projected in his entire nation.

If Europe always wanted to see Russia as Tataro-Byzantine barbarian horde, why should they fight it? Re-imbrace jaftans and beards, let the West tremble again.

Russia was always having problems, identfiying itself as European.
Most of its European history is about fighting other European powers, such as Sweden, Germany etc.
While most of its Eastern front was identified as European Russians going into Asia, it never lost its touch to Europe (e.g. looking at 1813-1914 European politics).
So while it was Asiatic, Russia never truely integrated into the concert of European powers.

Kaftans

Never.

>Russia was never meant to be "European"
Completely retarded statement. Even their own existence as slavic tribes that speak an indo-european language they become instantly european. Even more they carried the byzantine spirit of orthodoxy. Eurasians need to visit Gulag.

Are you implying you were never european or you still are?

1. United Kingdom Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington
2. Joaquim Lobo Silveira, 7th Count of Oriola
3. António de Saldanha da Gama, Count of Porto Santo
4. Sweden Count Carl Löwenhielm
5. Bourbon Restoration Jean-Louis-Paul-François, 5th Duke of Noailles
6. Austria Klemens Wenzel, Prince von Metternich
7. Bourbon Restoration André Dupin
8. Russia Count Karl Robert Nesselrode
9. Pedro de Sousa Holstein, 1st Count of Palmela
10. United Kingdom Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh
11. Bourbon Restoration Emmerich Joseph, Duke of Dalberg
12. Austria Baron Johann von Wessenberg
13. Russia Prince Andrey Kirillovich Razumovsky
14. United Kingdom Charles Stewart, 1st Baron Stewart
15. Spain Pedro Gómez Labrador, Marquis of Labrador
16. United Kingdom Richard Le Poer Trench, 2nd Earl of Clancarty
17. Clear.gif Wacken (Recorder)
18. Austria Friedrich von Gentz (Congress Secretary)
19. Kingdom of Prussia Baron Wilhelm von Humboldt
20. United Kingdom William Cathcart, 1st Earl Cathcart
21. Kingdom of Prussia Prince Karl August von Hardenberg
22. Bourbon Restoration Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord
23. Russia Count Gustav Ernst von Stackelberg

>Peter the Great
was the most European Russian ruler, that has ever lived. While trying to get into European powership, he didn't rule out most of Siberia, which in turn turned out to be Russias most valuable colony.Russia basically is the only European power that never lost hold of its colonies in Asia desu

they allied with US and France... so maybe frenchies aren't European either

Since it was invaded by mongols. Yes the real mongols not finns.

WOOOWWWWWWWWW

LMAO 3RD GRADE GEOGRAPHY FAIL

you do realise that peter the based was probably the best russian ruler that ever existed? He brought progress and civilization to Russia.

Poland please go and read a history book once you're at it.