What does Sup Forums think of her?

what does Sup Forums think of her?
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPU2ImiY9w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciTlWP9rttw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nose ring, ear plugs, totally degenerate.

she's only been redpilled a month, give her time

She's your standard bandwagon stupid attention-seeking cunt and that's a fact. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

Looks as jewish as a schekel.

new video, she is not dying her hair anymore and has a traditional hairstyle. Can't really get rid of the nose ring i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=ciTlWP9rttw
she's one of the good ones i think. Not lauren 'le deus vult xDD' southern

>she's one of the good ones i think. Not lauren 'le deus vult xDD' southern
How much is she paying your to shill her garbage content? She doesn't even make content. Everything she posts is standard stupid bitch material eg. MUH FEELS, OMG GUYS THIS THING HAPPENED TO ME GIVE ME ATTENTION, EVERYONE HAS TO HEAR ABOUT MY STUPID PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, etc.
I can find more substance in a 70 IQ nigger. KYS.

i just found this video retard. It was probably posted here last month but I missed out

>I just found this video
So, in other words, you shill for free. What was it that sold you on her in those brief twelve minutes? Was it her vagina?

>woman
>redpilled

who cares

>tfw no redpilled newfie gf

I know its you. Good luck!

total degenerate. would not EVER associate with. irredeemably so.

nah it was the fact that she was redpilled by Jordan Peterson

This is how I know you're a shill. You waited the ten minutes required to refresh your bumping ability as OP. Thankfully no one is buying it and I'm about to sage the shit out of this thread. Good day, m'lady.

bump :^)

This dirty cunt needs to hang.

>septum piercing

absolutely fucking disgusting. kill it with fire.

sexyass newfy accent though, impregnate/ wife it than she can stfu and raise my newfy kids,

>Sup Forums sperging out over a small piercing as if that instantly disqualifies her

Top kek. I wonder how many imperfections we could find about you if you losers revealed yourself

Of course you're all 6'4" buff Aryan alpha gods with 5 white kids making 300k a year and beating up niggers on the weekend I'm sure

Keep shilling yourself, i'm sure the beta bux will start flowing soon.

>not removing your degeneracy posthaste

how much of her accent is actually newfy and how much is Irish?

see my other comment

>I wonder how many imperfections we could find about you if you losers revealed yourself

You act as if we're making fun some biological imperfection she has.

We're talking about a fucking awful piercing that was VOLUNTARY.

But I wouldn't put it past your feeble little brain to understand the difference.

No, I'm talking about any imperfections including voluntary ones. You don't think most Sup Forumsacks have a host of voluntary imperfections?

> insists pol should prove a negative

fail

Do her facial features raise redflags for anyone else?

kek

She's absolutely perfect in my books, she's offered me a new hope in life. She's shown that even the most brainwashed braindead leftists can be redeemed, like Miley Cyrus showed me that the most degenerate whores can be redeemed, this Woman has shown me that the marxist grip on society and culture isn't as tight as we imagine, that as long as we fight, the marxist grip will weaken. I say we make this Lady a prophet of our movement, a prophet of our eventual victory for the future of western civilisation.

Your post only brings up biological imperfections when directed at "Sup Forums" as a defense to Sup Forums claiming that her piercing is fucking awful and degenerate. Then it goes on to something about having a lot of money and beating up niggers, which I fail to see is relevant in context of the topic at hand.

In short:

fuck off retard

praise kek and praise Allah

She needs to show feet. Based on her hands i bet they are lovely

To my ear it sounds irish but it's distressingly, uncannily off in a way I can't put my finger on.

>being buff
>having a wife
>having children
>being successful in your work
>beating up niggers

These are all voluntary things you retard. Being tall and being Aryan are the only involuntary things mentioned in my post. kys

I was lol'ing until I realized you were serious.

She has a fairly typical Newfoundland accent. If her time I Ireland has affected her at all it's in her "I"s which are a bit exaggerated for Newfie.

Hey don't be mean to her. Give her positive attention so that other women see it and hop on the bandwagon. She's potentially a very wholesome canadirish lass. Also she seems pretty humble.

The fact that this gal is only now sprouting from the mud, serves a purpose as regards her appeal to her fellow Leftists questioning their own life experience of PC indoctrination.

In short, let the bitch be and simply monitor developements.

She likely won't go full retard on some White Nationalist steez but that's not what makes her a mind to cultivate, again, because her transitional developement is just enough to spark the same redpill questions those like her are likely to ask and develope for themselves because of her into tail input.

praise kek
Pic related commie

Give her time you freak

I concur

She is a Newfie.No way any Jew spent there more than a few days for some reason.

You forgot to add:
>BASED CUNT I CAN BETA ORBIT AROUND

I was presuming that normies are getting redpilled out there, and found entertaining to whatch how exactly does it happening. As she kinda already calmed and accepted her condition, it became boring.

she sounds like a typical woman, retarded

>implying women know how to think
She's just flocked to the "right" (she unironically thinks moderate Jordan Peterson is "far-right") because it's gaining traction. She's using it for her own ends, eg. attention whoring. You're an idiot if you think any of these women can be actual leaders to anyone when they flip flop between who has the biggest cock.

praise

IMO people aren't truly red-pilled until they realise who Hitler really was and what he was really trying to do.

If you still think we were right to go to war with germany than you are NOT red-pilled either because you cannot accept the whole truths or you haven't yet be taught the real truths properly.

I posted a polite comment on her not really being redpilled (didn't reveal my power level either) on her redpilled video, and she ended up deleting it lol. She's a typical woman who cannot understand politics, and follows the latest trends.

If she was really red pilled, she would rip that shit off and act like a normal fucking woman.

Unfortunately hardly anyone has anything articulate to say so,

she seems like an intellectually honest truth seeking person who is going through some of the pains of leaving the allegorical cave (not a once in a lifetime thing). Is she particularly special? No. Is she intelligent? Yes. I'd guess IQ around 135.

General IQ of this thread, 115. Some pretty heavy weights on the bottom.

Okay, Mr. White Knight.

She's still not going to suck your dick.

>135 IQ

actually she spends the entire video saying typical roastie shit, how the right 'validated' her and made her 'find herself', neither of which are arguments by the way, and basically women have smaller brains and are incapable of rational thinking

My dude, don't you realize that women are actually more intelligent, powerful and stronger than men or have you not seen the new Wonderwoman movie? Sorry if it bruises your fragile masculine ego. You need to learn how to be more articulate.

she pronounces some words like a person from the east coast.

i hope she makes more videos, girls who watch this will get redpilled so i see no problem with her.

take out your feminist bull ring.

lol

You're doing worse.

shitty graph is very shitty, pic related X is IQ y is population

also blue is male red if female

>shitty
That graph is illustrating literally the same point you pretentious cuck. I shouldn't expect much from a beta orbiting faggot that thinks some liberal bimbo has 135 IQ.

ourgal

there are many different redpills anons. eg most of pol isn't redpilled on economics

"we need big guys in charge"
False flag, she was never blue pilled.

maybe. but after watching Jordan Peterson enough you may feel that way

another qt being saved by the redpill. I am beginning to regain hope for the culture my daughter's will grow up in. Youtube is already ours, almost all of the internet has been affected by our memes.

We are winning, bigly.

Average attention whore shilling yourself kys

Is that where she is from? Couldn't place the accent but suspected she might be Newfie. She picked up the Irish accent really quickly for a blow in.

tie your fucking shoelaces

Baby want milk