Why do you hate women?

Why do you hate women?

meme flag side and hage pls

Because they draw their fucking eyebrows on and completely disappoint when they're not caked with facepaint.

check and check

Sorry but women like that belong to big black cocks. Feels weird seeing that ass not riding a BBC.

Libcucks that vote based on feelings and first impressions of the leaders. They pick their leaders the same way they would pick their ideal boyfriend at school.

That's not a woman. That's an animal.

Because they pretend not to be whores who want to be raped but when you do it they act all offended.

I don't

>Seacucks fan

Coalburner confirmed.

Throw that shameless degenerate to a pack of muslim nigroids.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

As another Right-Libertarian, I agree. Upon birth all white women would be given a complementary bull in a true Libertarian social order.

that's a qt. which coffee stand is that?

>> Pulling your asscheeks apart in public

They've become detestable wanton slags lacking all virtue. They've made themselves unwanted.

I hate all low IQs. No exceptions.

Because they're filthy organic trash.

I don't hate women, because I actually leave the house and interact with them on a regular basis.

Nobody except (((you))) does, now fuck off with your post & reply game, we know who (((you))) are shyster

Because I only like men desu

Because they're worthless faithless sluts who no longer provide anything of value to men.

Why does she have caterpillars where her eyebrows should be?

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

There is a difference between a woman and a cunt. Everybody hates a cunt and liberals tend to turn girls into cunts. So its your ideology fault.

Fucking leaves

Nobody hates females. The ones that unironically hate women are literal faggots/trapfags. What we hate are feminist and women being all around degenerate/retarded.

Sry im only attracted to cute traps

Boipussy best pussy

A fucking leaf

>I don't hate women, because I actually leave the house and interact with them

contradiction in terms

>taking o.p. 100% seriously

This is why the Politically Correct had such a successful long march through the institutions, T.B.H.

Get a damn clue or just kill yourself, T.B.H. user.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Boipucci for white men. Pussy for black cocks.

Because they won't fuck me

Hell is for ever!

CAUSE I'M GAY!

Fall of man

Oh, a blacked lolbertarian

I don't hate women, I just don't think they have much agency in their lives (to be clear, I don't think it's possible for women to control themselves or their lives to any meaningful extent beyond copying what men do and having jealousy about what men do).
Because of this, I have both a general sympathy for women and a great mistrust of them. My sympathy is for their inability to really control their lives, while my mistrust of them is in that same inability PLUS society catering to every stupid feminine action/argument. As in, I can't allow myself to trust women because they have very little self control, while society takes their side in everything.
So, I am both enamored at what women are at their core but also horrified at what society as molded them in to.

THAT´S ONE HOT LATINA

truth

/thread. It hasn't gotten any better ever since.

I hate when they put makeup on their eyebrows.

Yep. Only Christ. And He is no woman contrary to the beliefs of the fertility cults

You must be confused, I love women.
Women are fucking great.
I would never fuck anyone but a woman.

those eyebrows

>taking o.p. 100% seriously

This is why the Politically Correct had such a successful long march through the institutions, T.B.H.

Get a damn clue or just kill yourself, T.B.H. user.