Is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVnev7ejB9s/?taken-by=veganlyfe666
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every minority group leftists claim to protect are the antithesis to leftist values. Niggers, Spics, and Muslims are anti-gay and super religious.

If leftists get their way, they'll be cast out by brown and blacks right away. They think conservative whites are the problem but don't realize that the (((oppressed))) people are even worse

The elites love it when normal people attack each other. No wonder they push identity politics.

>normal people

Well not the best word, but I mean people who don't have all the money and seats in power.

sage

Just as planned.

If you're a gay man, and a gay white man especially, and consider yourself part of the LGBT movement you're retarded.

White gay men did everything to get acceptance, and paid the price for doing so, often in blood. Then women took over their movement and now it's become about black supremacy and tranny rights. You do the math here.

daily reminder

What's the appropriate response then? I'm not disagreeing with your image but it's getting to the point where any path you follow is either what the Jews want or what they already control.

Saggers. That is all

What the..I love black lives matter now.

Because lord knows only the green and purple people were represented before.

instagram.com/p/BVnev7ejB9s/?taken-by=veganlyfe666

>What's the appropriate response then?
Take the Catholic pill.

>>>

this is how I feel now

Daily reminder that neo-marxist jews created this minority bullshit which replaced the proletariat. Now the white heterosexual is the opressor and everything else is the opressed.
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM

How long was it until a big niggerfag orgy broke out?

They probably put those two stripes on BECAUSE of BLM. They said something like if they put it on and represent BLM, they'd leave them alone. And they believed it too... fucking idiots. Like they are actually racist enough to now remove black and brown people from the flag?

the blacks raped the niggers. The AIDS of both sides eliminated one another

So it was like a big ball of AIDS or basically Africa.

READ HORSESHOE THEORY!!!!!!1

exactly but with more white people

That's because Leftists are anti white male at their core.

Every other group is only propped up to get revenge on white males for winning so god damn much of the time it's just not fair how can we be cursed to live upon this earth and not be white males ourselves!? (Run on sentence intended. As you read it make your voice get faster, higher pitched and more desperate sounding to the end.)

Now you understand the leftist mind.

"Oppression Olympics" are the main reason why The Left & DNC are volatile.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Maybe "commoners" is a better term

So LGBTBB Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Black Brown. because we know that black and browns are extra rapey which should be treated as a sexual orientation.