Adultery

>65% of European men don't consider it cheating when another man spoons his wife
>70% of them are totally okay with their wife cuddling with another man

What is wrong with you Eurocucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spuiten_en_Slikken
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is total bollocks. I haven't got a clue (((who))) carried out this (((study))) but I am 100% certain that it's a load of shite.

I'm more concerned about that 20% that don't think literally sex is cheating..

>women cheat because they feel neglected
>men cheat just because they feel like it

How do we fix western men? And make western women fear adultery?

Maybe giving them any consequence at all for doing it.

what could possibly be cheating if vaginal, oral, and anal sex aren't? am i missing something?

I like the way you think. No mercy for whores. Every dead whore is a blessing

That surprised me as well. How the hell is that not cheating?

it's only cheating if you "love" the other person
or "it's not cheating" because you can't cheat
or they cheated and whatever rationalization they make it up in their heads

It's literally all lies. (((Studies))) like this are basically always lies to push an agenda.

Its not cheating if your partner encourages it goyim

>Source Survey of 2000 people

Wow that's a great source right there, this obviously must be undeniably true and not made up.

Source: 6 million people

Jews made the fake poll to induce herd effect, and to normalize this kind of thing.
"Oh, that's normal I thought it was wrong."

It's not sex you blowhard. A little more cuddling in the world would make everyone happier

Can I cuddle ur mom?

Only If I can cuddle yours :^)

go dig her up and give it a go

20% of your countrymen are literally cucks. That's a greater percentage than our niggers.
Let that sink in..

104% of all Murricans are clinically retarded and believe obviously made up "studies" some bored neckbeard made in MS Paint in 5 minutes.

>Source: Survey of over 911 people

Women and their guy friends man, you better watch out.

Half of both country's males dont consider sleeping in the same bed cheating?

Jesus Christ this country really has lost God. I hope he destroys the west.

>that girl who only had guy friends and even had exclusively guy roommates

>if you break up, your partner wins

Feel free to cuddle with a cobra.

What this study is telling you is that about 20% of European men and 15% of European women simply don't believe cheating exists at all.

Add those offsets to the European side and you'll find that the Euros who do believe in cheating are roughly the same as Americans.

Define European, lad at my sisters wedding the other day got punched because his mate was looking at his girlfriend I fuck you not.

>a woman wouldn't say "he was a friend" after a 10 minute conversation

tread carefully, indeed

This.

Only 50% consider sleeping in a bed with another man cheating? LOL HWAAT?

when you reject god, this is what happens

>Survey of over 2,000 people

So it's bullshit

All of those are cheating.

And always pretending to be all moral while she damn well knows what she's doing. In fact, everyone knows. The ones who are potentially at loss just hope nothing happens. Or if something happens, she doesn't tell him or breaks up with him.

Welp, that's what you get when you're a beta faggot whose only option to get regular sex is a relationship I guess.

To be fair, when a woman cheats on you with a 'friend' it is usually an ex-boyfriend or at least someone she was previously involved with but shut her down on a relationship.

If she's got a male beta orbiter friend, that's not usually something to be worried about, though it can still get on your nerves.

Why the surprise?

Look here

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spuiten_en_Slikken

#notmyunion

Even those orbiters can be slimy ones. they basically view them as female friends and they'll backtalk you just like their other friends do. I think most women cheat because they want out, but can't get a firm grasp on the next branch yet. So they sit it out and suck it up, only slightly delaying the inevitable.

Maybe eurocucks are more likely to treat the survey as a joke and just write "no" for everything.

Hey, it's another episode of burgers thinking Europe is a culturally homogenous continent

Keep telling yourself that while Merkel imports more shitskins to fickyficky your wives and daughters.

Aren't paternity tests forbidden in France?

>French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology."

>moving the goalpost

It's okay, concession is accepted :)

^)