youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based faggots

Incapable of love and poop dick and men are clones to be exterminated and long live femininity and blah blah chop my cock off go mommy and make it a religious political hegemony. Oops Eve was a fuck up but nobody cares. Needs more isis like fertility cults. God is a woman

but imagine the pussy that bearded guy could've gotten back in the day.

I wonder how many children those faggots have molested over the course of their relationship.

I wonder how much vagisil you guzzle on the nightly. Mommy dearest please!
>nice!

>hates his own gender
>sucks dumpster cock

>other gays in the background vanished, leaving only these two
WHAT
A
SURPRISE

Yes, this photo proves that putting your penis in a man's fecal filled anus for years is perfectly normal. You've convinced us all, faggot. NOT!!!

>these gay fairies didn't have the ability to stop the space time continuum

it's still degenerate

go eat some more shit, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Did the rest of them die of aids?

Pardon me while i have anal with my grab em

god encompasses masculine and feminine

Truvada overdose. Joined charlie sheen. The zika babies. The lab workers. The incurable gonorrhea. And the pussy fungus based throat cancer. At least they piss on ya when they cum

Well... you didn't deny it so at least you're an honest faggot.

Get this shit out of my face before you nuke yourself and dont even realise it

>angry homo doesnt compute that by and large, people have no problem with gays but hate projecting cum guzzling faggots more than niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
79% of homosexual men say over half of their sex partners are strangers. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536

And you not your woman rape which turned you into a pussified low life. Filthy clam diggers gon original sin and clam dig

I won wonder which one of them needs the adult diapers.

Which one has the hemorrhoids.

Which one gave the other gonorrhea as a result of getting a train run on him in a public toilet.

I wonder which one will realise on his deathbed that no matter how many times he had another man's cock in his arse it never made him any less empty.

They call themselves "gay" for a reason. It's a sick joke.