Britain Yes!!!

As part and parcel of city life you generously relocate survivors from the immigrant inferno to luxirious digs. Good on you ol chaps. There goes the neighborhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VMI7U
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit forgot the link
archive.is/VMI7U

if my car gets set on fire by leftists, can i have a Lamborghini?

Oh piss off racist cunt. Kill yourself you little turd and show some respect.

>rich leftist faggots get a taste of the enrichment they impose on the lower classes
haha top kek why should I be mad about this?

People that live in those apartments are all lefty cunts anyway, let them experience some diversity for a change.

>immigrant's fridge explodes killing many
>give immigrant a new billion dollar building
>Surely immigrant's fridge won't explode this time

Go for it. Stomp on the face of your countrymen , Britain. Show the how much you hate them and despise them. Then, and only then, they might wake up.

The Norman Upper class looks down upon the Anglo-Saxon working class. Let them have a taste of diversity, it's what they deserve.

It will be funny when the value of the place goes down to slum levels. I hope the building was previously filled with leftists. TOP KEK

Can't wait this gon b good

I'm all for sharing the enlightenment, should be fun.

Drink my pee

Good.
Rich elites need to taste some of their promoted diversity

Why couldn't they find them something similar AND cover the cost to replace destroyed personal items?
It would of made much more sense to do that instead of moving them in what I can only assume a higher class area where they will most likely not be able to afford anything in the surround area.

100% a good thing. These people have never known luxury.

Now they can slaughter their chickens on the rooftop gardens

that's really stupid. If people get a better deal after their old home goes up in flames it encourages people to arson

What's going to happen to this stupid cunt whose fridge started the fire? Instead of ringing 999 he packed his bags and left, ytelling one of his neighbours on the way out that the place was on fire. Should be charged with manslaughter but he won't be, the narrative here is Evil Rich White People and Pore Lil Minorities Dindu Nuffin.

Heres how this is gonna go
>The people living there 1 year ago "Refugees welcome"
>Suddenly starts seeing that 3rd worlders might get a flat there
>Many of them chimps out and whines so they get moved to Luton besides Tommy
>1 year later at the Kensington "Refugees welcome" "Earth is not ours" "No borders

>Cries out in laughter but realise its coming to me aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
>That lady is the perfect example of it.

Is it, dare I say it, /ourfridge/?

Africa Called, They want their niggers back.

LIVE - Rick Wiles: What’s Driving the U.S. to Provoke the Russian Bear?

youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY

Is it madness or money that is motivating the United States to provoke Russia into a World War? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the latest incident between the two superpowers as a NATO jet buzzes a plane carrying Moscow’s top defense chief over the Baltic Sea. Rick also shares the details behind last night’s foiled jihadist bombing in Brussels and the neck stabbing of a police officer in Flint, Michigan by a coward yelling ‘Allah Akbar.” Lastly, Rick dismantles Jeh Johnson’s testimony on alleged Russian interference in Election 2016, and dismisses the latest claims of Senator John ‘Get Off My Lawn’ McCain.

>so...triggered
Hope you're culturally "enriched" soon.

>Rich liberals getting enriched instead of the working class
>a bad thing

pick one