British university students urged to stop pooing in bins, showers

>Strathclyde University sent an email to 650 “multi-cultural” students and staff after janitors complained about “people pooing in bins, showers and the likes” and apparently not knowing there were toilets designed for such personal business.

>The memo was emailed last week by the operations management team of the University's state-of-the-art Technology and Innovation Centre (TIC) to its 400 students and staff of 250.

>“Given the incidence of people pooing in bins, showers and the likes, can I please remind all TIC occupants that the toilets have been provided for that specific purpose,” the memo read.

bogustimes.com/2017/06/21/top-uk-university-tells-immigrants-no-pooing-in-bins-showers/

bumping because there is literally nothing to add. this is real life

bongs voted for this

POO

IN

LOO

That's what you get for imporing all those Indians.

Top migrants in Britain are Indians after all. Some habits die hard, even when you live a luxury life.

That's not very culturally sensitive, to their unique needs, pooing in the bins relives their stress and makes them feel at home when they are longing for their native lands.

British universities are getting DESIGNATED

Is Britain a third world shithole already? At least in the US, even our niggers know not to shit in public.

POO IN LOONIVERSITY.

>/bogustimes
Never heard of it, didn't bother looking, look at the fucking URL

>"British" students

BIN

And these are the "enlightened" people voting Labour.

>I get my news from bogustimes.com

Bullshit, I own a cleaning business where we do all the post tenancy jobs of the students, have had these clients for literally 7 years, we clean in Newcastle and Northumbria not Strathclyde admittedly but they are still very "multicultural" unis and I have never seen or heard of any case of this ever. Worse than the Pakis and Indians are the Chinese though, they use these special cookers which create a layer of condensed animal fat everywhere in the rooms.

How's the war going?

Umm no sweetie, public defecation is part of their beautiful culture

The administration should be fired for this racist assault on refugee DREAMer students who weren't privileged enough to use toilets

It'll be chinks probably

PART AND PARCEL
Of living in a multicultural society

bin the poo

POO IN THE LOO BRITS
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

B
R
I
T
S

>he toilets have been provided for that specific purpose

They are temples.

these people are literally animals. Send them back to the zoo......make an exibit at safari disney if the liberals want to see africans up close

POO

don't be racist, Brits aren't animals

It chinks pooing in the bin but your point still stands