Is white solidarity a myth?

I am mixed race (father Italian, mother Nigerian), and in Italy I always noticed tensions and aggressions between types of Europeans.
I don’t know if it can be defined as racism but there were definitely a lot of animosities usually initiated from those at the top of the racial hierarchy towards those at the bottom (Top = Blond blue eyed Nordic type and Bottom = Black Race)
I’ve had incidents where I went with a white who was leftwing but I was the one attacked (due to being perceived as a radical Muslim and/or black). I went with a light-skinned blue-eyed brown-haired devout Muslim with European features and I was the one who got verbally attacked and abused as a perceived radical Muslim (I wonder what would have happened if I went with a pretty blonde blue-eyed Jewish lady without any ‘coincidence detector' and White Identitarians spotted us How would they react Would they believe us that she was Jewish)
When the Greek Crisis was in the news I read many comments to Molyneux videos and most of those who regularly condemned blacks or promoted ethnopluralism and wanted White Unity were on the side of Germany and against the Greek people and/or government I guess it’s rather obvious why isn’t it? Also I often experienced some sort of solidarity between my person and those darker Caucasian types (dark hair brown eyes).
I accepted and welcomed this solidarity in case of decent people and I rigorously rejected it in case of hatemongers who were maybe ‘racist’ or prejudiced and hateful.
When I lived in Bavaria I felt comparatively welcome and simply free (which is why I’d consider these Bavarians I met the European equivalent of Filipinos I met) but when I went to the north of the country it was a culture shock I went from feeling considered human to feeling considered well 'different’. Things probably have gotten worse by now but that was my experience back then.

nigger

Oh boi

that's called healthy competition you fucking nigger.

die nigger,tell me where you live and i will come to fuck you up.

The ABSOLUTE state of shitaly

You don't deserve to be Italian.

don't worry italians in Italy will be a minority in 20 years.in 30 years the italian language will be abolished.
niggers are and will outbreed us out of existance.
>tfw you wil see italians go extinct in your lifetime

>senegalese refugee

There is no war in Senegal. What are the senegalese running from?

it's kalergi's plan in the process.

In the US there is white solidarity

italian-albanian here.

you have to go back, mbolo

lets take bad picture and post it beside a good picture

Yes.

"White" solidarity only exists as long as you have a "not white" scapegoat to push animosity towards.

People push blame for their problems on whoever is most removed from themselves. If you have dark skinned people in your population it's them. If you have a totally white population, you start to push it onto the other white people who are removed from you (the Irish, Italians, the French, Slavs, Scots, etc). If you are a nationstate of a single ethnicity, you start to push it onto people based on other dividing factors, like socioeconomic level, or religion. If you can't find anyone removed from yourself, you go looking for an outside target instead.

Hence why if you go back a few hundred years, when minorities were savages or slaves and zero threat at all, you have white people hating slightly more tanned white people, or white people with freckles and red hair, or white Christians chasing out white Christians who believe slightly different things or live on the other side of a small body of water, or who have a different ruler than you do.

This isn't true for white people only btw. Every human is like this. We always naturaly strive for homogeneity, however this is persived at the time.

Thank God, based African bulls breeding out the shitalians

>Implying you aren't a mixed race bastard like him

Europeans that talk shit about other Europeans, are essentially Kikes or Nigs.

yes,the new italians will be slightly more niggers than we already are.

Yes, there never was such a thing as "white" in the history of "white" people. We used to bash our skulls and kill off the weak, we used to come up with ingenious ways of killing and genociding each other and dominate the world in the process.
Now you weaklings want pity for participating in round 2, the nuclear bogaloo.

Yes it is a myth and it arose because of americans.

It is the same in asia, different ethnicities of the same race HATE each other as fuck, in a way, americans are the strange ones but i think if they turned off the constant entertainment system the average americans would be burning each other and killing like everyone else.

Territoriality in humans is strong as fuck, and when it stops being racial it becomes either religious, or cultural, or political.

So the cycle repeats.

Yes, that is why I said

>People push blame for their problems on whoever is most removed from themselves.
and not
>White people push blame for their problems on whoever is most removed from themselves.

Your mother falled for the big italian cock
Now go back to the shithole you come from
No you are not italian you are a fucking disgrace
Where is mussolini when you need him?

Quit your bitching nigger go back to Africa where everyone is black and you won't have to deal with "racism"

Fuck off to Africa or die , nigger.

from other senegali niggers

"white nationalism" is a shitty american meme because they don't have a real nation or people so they go with the broadest descriptor they have

The term White is too vague and people are able to twist its meaning to suit their argument when it's convenient. It's better just to say European, or if you want to be more specific, make a distinction between northern/western/southern/eastern European. That way people know exactly what you mean and there can be no argument.