Attn: WYPEPO

Do white people of Sup Forums ever get mad at being called racial slurs? Is there anything equivalent to nigger that makes you want to smash someone's face? Or bad enough that a person of a different race would lose their reputation and livelihood just for saying it?

Do any of these words upset you: (usually followed by ass) honky, cracker, mayo, vanilla, or cumskin? Also, what are other slurs you have been called?

I love how you dumb niggers, shitskin and Meds think cumskin is an actual insult and counter to the term shitskin

>cum: a substance responsible for creating life
>shit: absolutely useless dead waste

> (OP)
lol niggers ....

>Do white people of Sup Forums ever get mad at being called racial slurs?
no
racial slurs hurt because they remind the recipient they're not white.

Pale-face ape

I resent being compared to niggers

Why would slurs offend whites? The only reason shitskins get upset at being called mean names is that they know whites are better than them. Only a feeling of inferiority makes people lash out at name calling.

Black people for example actually worship whites, at least in the US. The highest status black women always have 35% to 50% white genes. Like in your pic related. But they always bitch and moan about whitey because they feel inferior.

I think the closest darkies have gotten to an effective slur for whites is "white boy" but that mostly rides on "boy" already existing as a slur and only really works on the under 30 demographic since every white person older than that will just call the police and have you arrested for being brown in their neighborhood instead of starting a fight.

No.
Blacks are racially insecure, that's why a word can trigger them to violence. It's also why they tend to claim the achievements of other peoples like Egyptians.

That's a good one thanks

>A reproach can only hurt if it hits the mark. Whoever knows that he does not deserve a reproach can treat it with contempt.

Even after the last star cools, and every sign of life fades. You will always be inferior.

Just being white is such a blessing that it's really hard for white racial slurs to have much meaning. It's like the insult 'square' that hippies sling around sometimes. Square really only offends borderline hippies. It's like screaming "You air breather!" if you use it on actual squares.

White is a blessing, anything else is a curse.

WE

>I think the closest darkies have gotten to an effective slur for whites is "white boy"
What?! First time i'm hearing this. I use to date a negress in my senior year of HS and she would occasionally call me white boy and I never felt like that was something offensive.

On a more relevant note. If you lurk the coli forums which is basically black Sup Forums, the word i usually see nigs use is cac, or cave beast.

>shit: absolutely useless dead waste

Not totally -- it does good work in the field, just like shitskins.

I am more offended by the smell and shear amount of noise I must endure. Seriously learn how to fucking count as well. How many sheboons need to be reminded that vegetables are not taxed but soda and candy are?

It's only sometimes pejorative. As I said it's not very good it's just the closest because the other ones are terrible.

white people dont get upset over words like niggers do

Try to not get upset by this "Affirmative Action"

Except that is not a insult but a policy/action....

should i not get upset at the word rape either?

There is nothing that certifies your inferiority and our incompatibility quite like your childish certainty that a word entitles you to criminal violence.

No, I think it's funny.

Couldn't give two shits, words cant do fuck all to me.

A lesson well learned by others.

Nope. Call me white any way you wish. You know we are your betters. You'll call us Masta' again soon.

nigger =/= trigger for me

>Do white people
>ever get mad at being called racial slurs
There is no "racial slur" that offends white people because it would always be a complement. And getting angry over a word is uncivilized monkey behavior.

being called white pisses me off
clearly I'm pink
smdh

No, it's simply not possible. Whitey is the best you can do and even that is processed as a compliment
Nigger

There are no racial slurs for white people.
"cracker" and "honky" and "cumskin" carry no weight and are simply terms uttered by bitter shitskins trying to cope with their inherent inferiority.