79 Confirmed Dead

Press S to spit on their graves.

S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCw9_avTlYs
youtu.be/IvG3is7Bm1w
dr.dk/nyheder/udland/knivoverfald-paa-betjent-i-lufthavn-efterforskes-som-terror
youtube.com/watch?v=IkM5lrrnq_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My spit deserves better than that.

The greatest insult is to just ignore it.

>giving them graves
pussy.

Wouldn't waste spit on them.

S

What's the story?

overcooked kebab

Not the white people though. Don't S them.

Grenfell commie block.

Ethiopian acts like Paki, keeps outdated fridge because 2cheap to upgrade. Catches fire, he warns nearby residents and then gets the fuck out. No sprinklers because residents were against it but also shitty government regulation, developers took cheap option of non-fire-resistant material on outside which spread fire more quickly. Residents were sleeping, many didn't hear alarm and a whole bunch were cooked. No white victims excepts for a small few. Death toll currently at 79, fire service on the ground expect 150 with 50 children.

>No white victims excepts for a small few.
>expect 150 with 50 children
Was it divine justice Sup Forums?

you actually believe that story

Glorious

Burning human flesh is a terrible smell. I can only assume this smelled even worse.

>outside his flat there was a big bag with his clothes because he took the stuff from his flat and then told the neighbours

This is new to me, is the implication he took time to get his belongings before warning others?

2edgy4me

S on them too
you can choose where you live, and there is no reason to live next to niggers and mudslimes unless youre some hippie faggot mudslime-empathizer

From what I've been reading the neighbor has multiple versions of her story. I think that Ethiopian taxi driver is a red herring.

something fishy going on

God is literally watching over the UK
Based

Whatever happened to 300 dead?

Imagine being a racist and rejoicing in human death and suffering
Racists are inhuman monsters

>Not even a hundred+
I was lied to

>Ethiopian acts like Paki, keeps outdated fridge because 2cheap to upgrade. Catches fire

He said it "exploded" according to witness statements at the time.

>>outside his flat there was a big bag with his clothes because he took the stuff from his flat and then told the neighbours
>This is new to me, is the implication he took time to get his belongings before warning others?

The plot thickens.

And thickens.

I really wonder what happened here, and if we'll ever know.

>I've posted this theory before. I think it was high explosives manufacturing gone wrong. The favored explosive in almost all past UK attacks requires it to sit in the refrigerator for about 36h.

>This explosive in question is far from stable. I fully think someone tried to do a large scale batch, could not control the temperature, and shit went wrong.

it isn't god.... its their government.

yes.

she mentions tall white British man warning her about the fire in one of the versions. Now there was a tall white British man in one of the stories that popped up the other day. I barely got covered.

Good start Bongs!

Have some damn respect m8.

S

and this taxi driver they use seems awfully suspicious. They say he is a father of 1, but never mention a child when he leaves. Or if the child is living somewhere else.

but this photo shows him with a baby from at least December.

Why? They deserved to live, just elsewhere.

>79 Confirmed Dead

Their fault really, if they spoke English, they could've understood the fire exit sign and left.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCw9_avTlYs

KEK!

Also,

youtu.be/IvG3is7Bm1w

>150 with 50 children
>a few white victims
There is a god.

In the US we call this "gentrification".

Yes. God willed it.

Like how many white victims? Was it a good trade-off?

Burn down your shitty counsel flats get luxury accommodations. Scorched buildings when?

All the people that died. I wonder if anyone even knew them. Like you have the news stories of

>"so and so's Uncle's brother says he was a good boy and a real go getter"

then all the people on TV talk shows about being a Grenfell survivor are white looking British people.

Another one? That makes like 3 buildings in less than a week right?

I for onr never heard about a fridge cathing fire. Literally never. There's nothing which can explode in a fridge. Maybe short cirquit, but this should be caught by a fuse of a flat.

average Grenfell survivor on TV

Thats hilarious since the 3rd worlders will finally effect the better off.

>Mexican intellectuals

There was a faulty lot of fridges, many such previous cases, read pic related.

No we just know what to put our energy towards.

Isn't there some way to find out if they were actually there.

Crap.
Never would've thought of this.
And I have a beko one, though newer model.

Yeah I have one also, same age as the faulty ones too but a different serial number.

Duubs signs the trial of fire has begun
next, the trial of water.

S

I seeks no signs of the Age.

This.
Refreshing to see a decent answer.

>Hydrogen Cyanide gas

Like 2.. Not even joking, about 2 all in all.

does UK have something similar to MyLife or something that tracks people through public documents.

I always look up people on those sites when there's a happening in the states.

Did any of you guys notice the terror attack in Michigan airport the other day?

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/knivoverfald-paa-betjent-i-lufthavn-efterforskes-som-terror

We have the electoral register but you can pay to have yourself hidden from a public listing (ex directory) iirc? I don't know what MyLife is? Are you talking about Spokeo type thing?

We also don't know how many were being illegal sublet to illegals?

Cute dwarf.

So bunch of shitskins got roasted?

>Sup Forums will spit on this

Fuck you ... like seriously ...

Those 2 Italian architects. NEVER see them being talked about in the tv coverage.
One older lady, in her 60's or 80's?

That's it, I think....

What about them?

This

>that facial hair
>white

S

how can the council not even have a list of people who were supposed to be living in the tower? you'd think they would need this for any effective fire rescue plan at the least, for liability reasons, all sorts of reasons to know WHO THE FUCK IS LIVING IN YOUR BUILDING

Ser Jorah is that black girl's uncle?

Indeed, it's just that Syrian rapefugee. His parents came to bury him I mean lol. Obviously Syria isn't that bad if they stayed and can get on a plane.

Fucking government.

I always feel bad when grandmas die.

They will have a list, but you have to remember that every Abdul, Ajilla and Abdullah was living with their parents illegally.

R600 better know as butane is allowed in small fridges. You can look up the requirements with CE.

This. Every Paki that dies on English soil and is buried here means a corner of England is forever Paki.

>En canadisk mand
A fucking Leaf.

s

Its all T. May's fault. Because she is a BITCH. She let it happen. And didn't care.

There you have it.

same thing right

SS

Why do I feel wistful after looking at this picture?

Probably because you're a fag using words like wistful, suck a dick

They burned, their corpses are therefore tainted. It is the same in Christianity as it is in Islam and Judaism, you should not burn the dead or living. It is dishonour, it prevents entry into heaven/paradise.

Go look it up.

Haha præcis. Canadisk mand der skriger Allah Ackbar.

THE SURVIVORS ARE BEING HOUSED IN GRENFELL TOWER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVE A JOB LINED UP IN ENGLAND AND WAS GOING TO BUY A FUCKING FLAT THERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IM NOT PAYING 3 MILLION FUCKING POUNDS TO LIVE ALONGSIDE POOR PEOPLE AND FUCKING MUSLIMS
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Britain is less tuccu, how will she ever recover

I wanna see burned crisp brit bodies.
Guide me where to see. Gomenasai.

good stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=IkM5lrrnq_Y

Why do Somali's/Ethi's all look like zombies?

S

>I wanna see burned crisp brit bodies.
You won't see any burned crisp "brit" bodies. Fortunately.

>Ethiopian acts like Paki, keeps outdated fridge because 2cheap to upgrade. Catches fire, he warns nearby residents and then gets the fuck out. No sprinklers because residents were against it
> No white victims excepts for a small few.
degenerate people

> also shitty government regulation, developers took cheap option of non-fire-resistant material on outside which spread fire more quickly.
>No white victims excepts for a small few.
in degenerate place

nothing of value was lost

start a fire :3

Same thing to brits lmao

Fine. Burned crisp paki bodies then?

Is the Ethiopian still around or has he legged it ? He already had his bags packed.

C

Religion of peace?