>shrinking economy
>non-existent world influence
>damaged European influence
>tiny military
>almost no major manufacturing sector
>entitled youth generation
>monarchy lol

Sounds like shit.

Tell me again why Britain should be considered a major power.

Hard mode: you can't mention any event that took place before 1950.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That also describes alot of murica too

one of the largest financial centres in the world

and nukes

LIVE - Rick Wiles: What’s Driving the U.S. to Provoke the Russian Bear?

youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY

Is it madness or money that is motivating the United States to provoke Russia into a World War? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the latest incident between the two superpowers as a NATO jet buzzes a plane carrying Moscow’s top defense chief over the Baltic Sea. Rick also shares the details behind last night’s foiled jihadist bombing in Brussels and the neck stabbing of a police officer in Flint, Michigan by a coward yelling ‘Allah Akbar.” Lastly, Rick dismantles Jeh Johnson’s testimony on alleged Russian interference in Election 2016, and dismisses the latest claims of Senator John ‘Get Off My Lawn’ McCain.

What's your problem? We still pay the Nato bill.

>shrinking economy
Literally the 5th biggest in the world.

>non-existent world influence
What language are you speaking again?

>damaged European influence
Debatable.

>tiny military
Easily one of the top 10 most powerful militaries in the world.

>almost no major manufacturing sector
Fair enough. Blame Thatcher.

>entitled youth generation
Applies to every single Western country, not just Britain.

>monarchy lol
notanargument.exe

They have the second largest Navy in the world, and they have a nuclear arsenal.

Don't forget, they praise an old crusty cunt and her inbred family

>Brazil
>literally one of the most disgusting places on the planet with a downright terrible standard of living
lol

Monarchies are for white people you wouldn't understand

I speak American

Your argument is invalid.

Nice divide and conquer faggot. Sage

I can grow anything I want here on my land!

They grow gardens on land SHE OWNS

Brits = Serfs

MEH BLUE BLOODS HAHAAHAHAHAH
fucking kuks...meh royal babies will rule for another 200 years HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Checking and praising. Looks like we're speaking American now, England BTFO.

Understand what...that you are taxed by force and she does not pay taxes if she don't want to cause
MEH BLUE BLOOD

she is fucking GERMAN you retards

She DOES not have a god given right to own EVERY FUCKING THING....all the land, all the wealth

And they benefit by creating laws that make their corporations HYPER WEALTHY

while poor people live in servitude

Ya correct, I don't understand how you are stupid enough to let her OWN EVERYTHING. including your land

You fucking RENT land from her

ya I don't get that you love to be called a commoner....HAAHAAHAH

MEH BLUE BLOODS RULE FOREVER HAHAHAHAH

huehue you are speaking english right now

Be Brit....buy royal memorabilia at retarded proces BUT CAN'T JOIN THE PARTY....EVER

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Spends MILLIONS on royal parties and weddings and you stupid assholes pay for it and ask for MOREEEEE

Spend MILLIONS of your TAXES to TRAVEL to wave at people while you freeze your asses off

HAHAHAHAHAAH

MEH renovate my estates, but I won't pay for it, pay pay pay commoners

BUTTTTTTT says the brit KUK, it brings in MILLIONS in tourism...which she gets more revenue out of than you stupid assholes

TRAVELS THE WORLD on your dime...you fuckers get to go to Magaluf HAHAHAHAHAHA if you ever get out of your fucking cities

HAAHAHAH blue blood!!!!!

Why do you type like a retard?

Because I am crying of laughter at how fucking KUKED you cuts are

MUH, Brazil shit AHAHAHAH cause the Queen and her hentchmen tell me do...the dailymail and the sun tell me so

You can't even afford to travel cause you are too busy paying for all her wants

You laugh at Indian people and Brazilians but the highest job you can have to serve the royals is turd inspector and ass cleaner

Jimmy Saville became a KNIGHT...you can only hope to keep the lights on

You fucking have and pay for PEDOS

worst of all can't hold their liquor even though getting shitfaced is ingrained in their culture

Economy is one of the worlds best, plenty of influence throughout the world, still influence Europe, military is one of the best in the world, economy built on services so no major manufacturing sector but based on your conclusions it's utterly irrelevant, youth as entitled as every other major country's youth, head of state with very little power just as it should be.

It's alright apart from the shitskins and lefties, just like everywhere else. Why shouldn't we be considered a major power when all evidence shows us to be one? I'm sure the American education system can't be that bad that you're unaware that you have to compare us with the other 200 countries of the world to decide whether we are a major power or not, which compared to them we are

"As you can see, in the wild the mentally incapable favela dwelling Brazilian tries to prove his superiority and intellect, but fails, as the rest of the pack looks on in shamefulness."

> Economy growing better then Germany
> Entire common wealth of nations that love us
> military that has nothing but excellent level service for the last thousand or so years, a tiny nation with a world standing military.
No manugacturing
> Top tier level scientific research, making the worlds only mach5 engines.
Shitty kids
> Modern country.... so yeah...
> Monarchy that is the envy of every human being and some clever chimps, and all black people.

How much do you pay when you get sick?
How many vacation days do you take a year? or are legally allowed?
How much do you travel on your passport?
Do you know what's in your food?
When was the last time US won a war without allies?
When was the last time the US won a war...
Despite all the billions of dollars spent on R&D who came buckets of the harrier?

You don't want to get into a whose the best contest, with literally the best nation on the planet.
> Also we have an education system :-)

almost no major manufacturing
aerospace industry...
the car industrys pretty much british since most F1 teams are based in the uk besides like 3