Would Jeb Bush be considered far-right if he was a politician in Europe?

Would Jeb Bush be considered far-right if he was a politician in Europe?

only economic right

This fucking shill

It was fine in /sg/ but this is too much

Pretty sure he would be considered centre-right

Bernie sanders would be considered far right in europe.

Yes. Police would arrest Jeb! for a tweet.

A nazi.

Norbert Hofer is carrying a gun and considered far-right.
now the better question is, is there a better meme politician than Jeb! in Europe?

he's a fucking drug runner
CIA baller
mexican gremlin fucking
far right extremist

please clap

Bump

not a day goes by I don't wish that I wake up one day, turn on the TV and see news reports on whatever wacky antic President John Ellis Bush did that day.

quality Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular would skyrocket

and the memes. they'd be supreme - not this cringe bullshit

i think democrats would be considered far right in our country. oh and idiots. but that goes for all your politicians.

All our politicians are 9gag and Reddit memes. Even our "far right" are cucked so hard. Well everyone except The Nordic resistance movement.

Chairman Mao would be considered far right in modern Europe.

Bump.

Fucking kek

yes. within british party politics.... not far right as in national-front far right

in britain most of the democrats would be considered wet conservatives......unless you're under 21 and have been brainwashed by american political discourse...then they'd be "libtard marxist cucks"

Does anyone have the some of you are alright edit of this?

Genuine question: If Jeb had won the primary, would liberals have voted for him instead of the Hill considering he was a nice guy?

No I am not Jeb Bush. p.s can you stop saying guac man it hurts some peoples feelings

this isn't a joke, interestingly enough the communists of the 20th century such as mao and stalin placed a high value to traditional families. The communists of old would literally place the modern left in work camps

Yep, and homosexuality was considered bourgeois degeneracy.

No the libcucks wouldve just been 24/7 shouting "he's George W's brother" and they likely would've won because of that.

they weren't wrong about that

He'd fit right in

No. The left would still make up excuses for why you should vote for Hillary the DNC puppet over guac man.
>ohh, jeb is george bush's brother, and we remember how much of a disaster george was, right? no more dynasties! vote for clinton!
>marco rubio? ehh, he stutters too much! remember that water incident? LOL! vote for madame president!
>john kasich? uhhm, he's a nice guy and all, and i could see myself voting for him, but i really think we need a woman in office! vote hillary!
Democratic voters are absolute cucks who don't have the stones to turn on their dying party.

Jeb is pretty much the male version of Merkel.

Topkek

>fiorina? Well, she's a woman and all but i really think it's time we had a woman in office. Vote Hillary!

They' would fine him millions because he used non-reg avocados for his famous guac