So what religion is Sup Forums really? We all hate atheists, but what are you? Christcuck, mudslime, kike...

So what religion is Sup Forums really? We all hate atheists, but what are you? Christcuck, mudslime, kike, pagan ideology?..(which they're cucks btw too for sharing their wives)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=pmZAqevFkcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agnostic/conspiracy

its the only way if you are truly sane

How did you find Sup Forums today and what can "we" do to make you feel less welcome and assure that you never again come back?

Anti-Christian!

Abrahamic religions are all worshipping the same "god"/devil. It leads to useless wars, comformity and ignorance.

On a scale of 1 to 1 how much of a loser are you?

Seems like you belong in Sup Forums. no one here likes hentai and yaoi

>we all hate atheists

t. Shlomo Shekelberg

All Abrahamic religions must be purged, for they are all semitic and middle eastern in origin and have texts specifically designed to weaken westerners and Europeans.

Atheist lmao

Get of my lawn.

>We all hate atheists
Fuck off, newfag.

1, i guess...what is your criteria of being a loser?
>falling to the deus vult meme

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

man, if that is what floats your goat, do it man. There is nothing stopping you from worshipping the biggest loser in history (jesus)....or maybe you are one of those " we are the chosen people, goy"

Oops sorry we do love commie Jews

Christian, but don't go to church

Esoteric agnosticism, OP. Most of Sup Forums is functionally atheist in the same way Nietzsche was, but it doesn't erase the need for a spiritual outlet and a value-system to tie a people together. Sup Forums is not a hivemind, and people are generally one or the other, but for the most part, it's esoteric nationalists that cannot decide what theme they want to go with.
>Christianity
Christianity has been a major influence on European culture since Constantine had to go and fuck everything up. Because the values, symbolism, and popularity of the faith are the strongest in the west, and the most under attack, some feel drawn to it as a defensive mechanism. Unfortunately, this is dampened heavily by the criticisms made by athiests and pagans being absolutely right, from corruption in the churches, values that are genuinely dated, a mythology that conflicts with science and is meant to be interpreted literally, and it being a religion founded by an Israelite who attempted to reform Judaism.
>Islam
Hahahaha, no. Unless you're in the Middle East, you have no reason to be a Muslim on Sup Forums. It's true that Islam has admirable elements, and a warrior culture is vital to the spirit of men as they are and wish to be. However, Islam's "good qualities" are incidental and constantly clash against the overwhelming majority of negative qualities, many of which are COMPLETELY opposed to the value system of even the most radical Sup Forumslacks.
>Kike
The few Jews on Sup Forums that aren't proxyfags or trolls, the ones who actually have a similar agenda to most of us here, practice Judaism in a purely esoteric sense, and even seem to advocate reform due to the constant clashes with gentiles.
1/2

Orthodox Christian.

>Posts a fucking e-celeb as intangible proof he's right.
Varg's a fucking pussy living his cuckshed in the woods.

>Pagan
Paganism is the closest we get to anything legitimate, but the main problem with paganism is that the various Eurocults of the past have kind of amalgamated into one, and many of their identities, beliefs, teachings, and otherwise have been lost with time, with modern neopagans trying to portray them as more redpilled than they actually were. Likewise, genuine criticism is a two-way street. Pagans can rip Christcucks apart with genuine criticisms, but the pendulum can swing right back. Christcucks, go full pants-on-head retard and do everything they can to deflect pagan arguments and attack their character through gay shit like "Athiests! LARPers! Fedoras! Jew shills! Satanists! Degenerates!" and so on, it's true; HOWEVER. When Christians don't try to deflect the arguments or narrow-mindedly misunderstand the religious views of pagans through their own lens, and actually try to criticize them in terms of practicality, rhetoric, and so on, they tend to actually get them about as well as pagans hit them.

Pravoslavac. Ja sam iz Knina

Kek.

>triggered atheist projecting
kys

Atheist because if you worship an invisible man in the sky, you're mentally retarded. Unlike most other cucks on Sup Forums, I'm not a retarded "MUH WHITE RACE". Instead I'm mostly just against Islam and think they should all be wiped out, or converted to atheism.

Isto u Beograd

Nazarene.

>yolo
school's out

Atheist

Sup Forums is off it's reservation again

im not any religion, i dont believe anything without proof, and that includes atheism.

>he unironically posts a varg video as a source
>kekistani flag
>reddit spacing
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAHAHUAHA

checked

i don't even knoew how to post a comment on reddit.
>posted a carg video reeee hurr durr
he is right about that. you wanted me to write a book on history to explain my point?
i don't want to waste time for you dense normies.
praise chtulu for all i care, you are not an individual capable of critical thinking.

>anime obsessed weeb virgins

Can Christcucks get any more degenerate? Disgusting.

catholic not sure if I agree 100% on all the dogma but i like going the church and it keeps me from being too degenerate

God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.
Race-mixing, degeneracy, homosexuality, and racial equality, are all semitic perversions of inferior jews and arabs trying to pervert our great and Holy race.
Atheism is the belief in a world created out of nothing, by nothing, utter semitic nonsense invented by the semitic jewish pseudo-philosophers.
We are Aryan men, our very skin shines in the white shining light of God himself
Our traits are not kindness and tolerance which are simply weakness in disguise, our traits are uprightness in the face of degeneracy, the belief in God, strength, intelligence, bravery, valor, masculinity, purity and dominance over the inferior races, lacking the light and blessing of God.
The meek shall inherit NOTHING, God HATES the weak and the cowardly, the brave and fearless Aryan beings shall inherit the earth through conquest, the universe through space colonization and the kingdom of God by FIGHTING for the dominance of our great and Holy Aryan race.
RENOUNCE the nihilistic and fatalist worldview of atheism created by semites to weaken our resolve and make us accept our fate like pathetic miserable animals which we are NOT.
RENOUNCE the false racial equality and glorification of weakness and passivity promoted by the perverted jew-made false religion that is christianity.
UPLIFT yourself by believing in our God, whose image we are made in, creator of the universe, made for the Aryan race to dominate and expand into, reach HEAVEN, the kingdom of God by fighting with the bravery of a thousand lions for OUR race, have as many pure Aryan children as you can with your wives, put your race, family and God above all else.
As of June 22, 2017 we declare secular nationalism and christianity both to be DEAD, proven to be FALSE.
Accept the final Truth, we Aryans made in the image of God's shining white light will set out from now on to colonize and dominate the world, carving it in the image of our great and noble race.

>Atheism is the belief

its amazing how few people here understand what atheism is, or maybe its just that the religious cant fight the actual atheist position so they constantly twist it.

>God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.
Race-mixing, degeneracy...blah blah blah
oh wait i found something funny
>God HATES the weak and the cowardly
oh boy...you are in for a rough ride, if you keep being that dense in life
youtube.com/watch?v=pmZAqevFkcU

Aryans are extinct, this is wince-worthy to say the least. LARPing as people from the Pontic-Caspian steppe from 5000 years ago is kind of pathetic.

>Orthodoxy
Like this man.

>Aryans are extinct, this is wince-worthy to say the least. LARPing as people from the Pontic-Caspian steppe from 5000 years ago is kind of pathetic.

Have you seen the message brother?

Unironically Jewish

I am a buddhist. Most of my friends are athiests, or catholic

Agnostic leaning towards atheism tbqhwyf

I recently got obsessed with the evolution-creation debate, and people who take the Bible literally need to be shot

Atheist/ The Satanic Temple member.

Both sides are fucking stupid and wrong.

Eastern catholic.

Those fucking crypto-kikes from Salonica, still fucking the Greek economy since the Ottoman Empire.

Evolution is fucking stupid and wrong?

Fyrnsidere

Im a white boy

Deism is actually the only thing preserving my sanity.

Deists interest me. What exactly is it that you believe and more importantly, why?

CHRISTIANS YES! PRAY TO THE KIKELORD ALMIGHTY!
t.non-trinitarian christian

Darwinist evolution with natural selection as the primary driver of speciation is wrong.

I used to believe in evolution because that's what I've been taught in school and in documentaries. It doesn't really make sense to me how small changes over millions of years make any animal superior enough to survive better than other animals until it changes into a new species.

>implying Sephradim

Nah m8 proper Ashkenazi kike

so you became less smart as you grew older? thats not how it usually goes, did you hit your head or something?

Christ may you forgive them

Nigga how
And furthermore, if not evolution, and if not (((creationism))) then what?
>It doesn't really make sense to me how small changes over millions of years make any animal superior enough to survive better than other animals until it changes into a new species.
How? You just described the EXACT process

Is there something that confuses you about that?

You would probably call me an athiest because I don't join your little cults.

I am infinitely more intelligent than all of you. I own this fucking universe. It was created on the day I was born and will fade when I die.

You're all just faggot little manifistations of my genius mind.

No, I found myself In a situation where I couldn't believe in a theory with many holes. And I became a rational free thinker who no longer believes in the theory of evolution which I was indoctrinated in.

Maybe you should do some researching instead of making guesses.

Evolution is one the most known scientific theories, its the most tested and most peer reviewed.
But since you dont believe in evolution let me ask you this, How would you explain the variety and complexity of life?

The "holes" you describe are more like gaps, which are constantly being filled in, everyday, with contributions from just about every single scientific discipline.

I'm sorry that education has filled you.

I am planning to create the true religion. Who wants to be my disciple for .1 BTC each Skype talk?

You're an hour late

Come into darkness of agnosticism. This darkness is where we belong. It created us and we will end up being part of it.