Sup Forums, do you hate all Indians or just the ones that are bad looking?

Sup Forums, do you hate all Indians or just the ones that are bad looking?

How much do you guys know about Indian politics?

I'm just curious.

We have a set poor population that we are trying to develop but since we don't believe in welfare it's going to be a slow process. After we got our Independence through some political startegies + thanks to some freedom fighters, we have been trying to recover. On top after independence the Congress party leeched off our resources + wealth for 60 years. There's a lot of bad things that they did and they are still trying to get in power after we managed to BTFO them.

All in all, we are trying to develop as a nation and recover from all the shit we have been through due to corruption and nepotism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Kapoor
youtu.be/TY43R4bdGcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We hate all dumb, violent leeches. And do not want groups in our country in which dumb, violent leeches are overrepresented.

What makes a person, "leech" in your eyes?

indians are the highest paid ethnic group in america.

japanese come in second.

what do you have to say about that?

I only hate the indians coming to the western world to destroy it with their subhuman antics.

Indians in india are ok with me as I never travel there.

We have seen really bad times in the past and our ancestors have been a subject to extreme crimes/massacres that were inacted upon by the Brits at that time solely due to of people being of different race.

Brits saved the population from Muslim rule but they were some downsides of having them as well.

See this, a massacre that was instigated by Brits because a set of population was protesting their right to freedom at a garden in Amritsar: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

But we have mostly forgot all of that and I doubt our people have any resentment for Brits because the ones that are left now are just the new generations and they can hardly be convicted guilty in all of this.

The only country we hate is Pakistan and that is because they have try to destroy us and our peace many times.

You are abusing a system built by whites. Thank god you will be gassed pretty soon. Or can you show me some indian cowboys, or pilgrims?

in addition you pollute society with your shitskin appearance and subhuman antics.

>I only hate the indians coming to the western world to destroy it with their subhuman antics
How do you discern between the ones that are guilty of this and the ones that aren't? Do you have like a pH test for every Indian there or you analyze their view points and give them time to show their true colors?

Bad people are a concern in every country and no region is void of such.

Only the top Poos go to America. This massive brain drain is another reason India is such a shithole btw

Also whats up with Indian men online? Why are they always horny creeps everywhere they go? FFS it's like they go out of their way to find some white girls instagram account to tell her he's horny. What do you expect Pajeet, for her to fly her ass all the way over to Mumbai to suck your little brown dick?

Sup Forums hates canada too even though we are basically america lite

>You are abusing a system built by whites.
Who is and how?

>Thank god you will be gassed pretty soon.
I or anyone that is in any serious position anywhere in the world don't think that ANYONE is gonna get gassed in the near or far future, and we understand it's just your wishful thinking.

>in addition you pollute society with your shitskin appearance and subhuman antics
I'm afraid there's no realistic way imaginable where a human can pollute the world because of their "shitskin" appearance to you
>subhuman antics
Like what?

sorry I was unclear. All indians that come to the western world, destroy it piece by piece by their mere existence.

There is no reason to come to the western world. I know it's for money, but it will end with violence one day when people had enough.

America lite? You are france lite you fucking leaf

Aap kaise how brother? Indian Punjabi living in NYC. AMA

>indians
>good loking
chill saraswatichandra

The Indians I've met in real life have all been okay and somewhat successful. The ones who come here are probably more civilized. Your country has some serious insanity though. Lower castes not wanted.

You have to understand that there is a segment of people in India that have never had a girlfriend online or in real life. They are desperate in nature and are ill-informed as to how they should act online and not show themselves as a creep.

>Why they are completely oblivious to the fact that when they try to talk to a woman online they comes off as creeps?
They have not been through proper schools and thus their education and etiquettes lack somewhat to the degree of what society expects as norm.

Embrace Crypto-currencies, and problem solved.

>All indians that come to the western world, destroy it piece by piece by their mere existence.
I doubt it's "all" or even near that number. You're using hyperbole and it's pretty obvious. Try some rational and maybe what you end up saying could be the real reflection of the situation.

>There is no reason to come to the western world.
>I know it's for money,
You answered your own question there.

>but it will end with violence one day when people had enough
Again, your, "wishful thinking", user. We are a peace loving sub-continent and our history advocates for that. We have never started a war and have only ended those when we were pulled in one.

Since being Indian is a nationality and not what you think it is, our people vary when it comes to political thinking and biases. Based Indians hate SJWs and shit-stirrers as much as one would expect. Each society is trying to weed out the bad except for Islam-dominated countries.

Main achcha hu. Yaha sab achcha hai jaha main rehta hu. Sup Forums par ye log humein badnaam karte hain to socha thoda gyan baat du.

Aap kaise ho? Family kaisi hai?

>Sup Forums, do you hate all Indians or just the ones that are bad looking?

Yes, just the bad-looking, dumb ones, which is like 97% of all Indians

>How much do you guys know about Indian politics?
not at all
just stay out of the west and that's it

I'm confident the more caucasian high-caste Indians are at least satisfactory. Many of them are doctors and integrate incredibly well here. Obviously the less caucasian, the less civilized.

brain drain, dude.

you have a hive of billions and the best of the best have left the rest to shit in the rice fields.

also OP's pic is bullshit because there are handsome specimens of all races- and that guy is definitely mixed.

americans are dumb version of canadians

>OP's pic is bullshit.
>Guy in pic born and raised in New Delhi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Kapoor
You want to see my pic?

Some Indians are ugly, some are pretty. It's just as simple a that. Just like it is true everywhere else. Using a paintbrush approach does more harm than good, Mr. user.

*There are 3.22 Million Indians in America.
38% of Doctors in America are Indians.
12% of Scientists in America are Indians.
36% of NASA employees are Indians.
34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians.
28% of IBM employees are Indians.
17% of INTEL employees are Indians.
13% of XEROX employees are Indians.

Arati Prabhakar DARPA Director, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
youtu.be/TY43R4bdGcY

Why do you think we hate indians?

We just like tossing bantz at you.

Simple. If your welfare/government service consumption exceeds your tax contributions, you are a leech. This describes virtually all third world economic migrants.

Just to be clear, I do not think that describes most Indian-Americans. In fact, they are the most productive and successful ethnic group in the country.

> Indian-Americans
Do you stay stupid shit like American Indian or American Russian or American Nigerian if you live in those countries?

Stop saying shit like this. Call them what they are, Indian invaders. Americans are only white people with a privileged a tiny number of people who are slave descended. There's no such thing as a _________ American.

Following our laws and living here your whole life doesn't make you an American. This is a homeland for Europeans, everyone else is just a fucking leech.

We have too many Indians, it's easy to hate them all. They're basically termites here or curry-mexicans.

I was told by other poojeets that your politics is corrupt, I laughed and told him you walked right into another corruption.

Good for you for staying in India, you're not a termite.

By the way, it is quite funny when all the prejudice & beliefs get contradicted by an evidence which puts such a person in a state of complete misery as to where he should land his next BIG excuse as so that something can blamed.

Like here this guy said:
>that guy is definitely mixed
All Indians are mixed. Light skinned people here are considered good looking, generally speaking (not that there aren't good looking brown people). Since you seem to have an idea that being Indian is a race, I would like to clarify, Indian is a nationality and not a race. We have all sort of people here whites, yellowish-white, brown, blacks; and 99% of all the people that live here, of those 100% have an absolute Indian heritage, meaning their ancestors have been Indians for generations. If you said what you said, claiming that one of his parents is "western white" or "European white" then you are wrong. As I've posted the Wikipedia article above and as whatever I've explained. Our ancestors have been living here since ages and we are not mixed with YOUR people just our people, and the ones that do mix with YOUR people never come back to India, why would they? Western world is more luxurious and appeasing.

So essentially, we all are mixed, yes. But not mixed with YOUR people.

Posting the heritage of the guy in pic again.

I hate all ugly indians

but you all look like literal shit so i guess i hate you all

>Simple. If your welfare/government service consumption exceeds your tax contributions, you are a leech
That's good because that is not true for any population of Indians living anywhere in the world. We don't believe in welfare of any kind. Making people live off on welfare is a sole western concept.

Fact: Good looking Indians are either of Muslim,Parsi,Pashtun,Baluch or Irani background. Just look at Bollywood.

My ancestors came here from Europe ages ago, and I'm very light skinned. None of my ancestors fit in your list so obviously it lacks many more ethnicities that have been traditionally white.

Euro Americans

Eurotrash

Where from Europe? Great Britain?

Germany.

Interesting, when did they migrate and why?

>Simple. If your welfare/government service consumption exceeds your tax contributions, you are a leech. This describes virtually all third world economic migrants.
This describes women as a group.

Not sure exactly when. Since India used to be considered as a wealthy land, rich in resources, people migrated here from all over the world. We got Portuguese, German, British, South Americans, Arabs that chose to settle here. Slowly became naturalized through generations.