Why dont germans care about the planet?

Why dont germans care about the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414438/Tragic-pictures-three-dead-sperm-whales-washed-UK-beach-hours-caught-low-tide-died.html
youtu.be/wsaituMNS3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking homo whales have one last buttfuck before they die

The title implies the whales died from the plastic.

>I ate plastic for years and I have a tummy ache. Guess all 29 of us will go beach ourselves to die now.

CRYING AND MOANING ABOUT THE WHALES LEFT OVER AFTER WHITE PEOPLE FUCKING DECIMATED THE POPULATION 90%

Germans care only about 2 things...
Rule the planet or Destroy it

Why is it all the garbage in the ocean winds up in Germany?

>1 post by this shillD

why is no one helping those whales? germans are very selfish

The humane thing to do would be to lance their spine. Real shame leaving them un-lanced.

>be dumb shit whale
>eat plastic
>die

kek

First aliens who come to our country and actually dont want to live, but to die here. Makes me giggle.

i feel so bad
refuwhales welcome

Kek'd

>The title implies the whales died from the plastic.
They do though, they swallow plastic, which fills and gets stuck in their stomachs.
Whales beaching themselves is a common phenomenon with sick and/or dying whales.

Fpbp

*shellfish

At least Germans don't walk to the beach and start chopping them up while the poor things are still alive.

Looking at you China.

Here's another

This. They died with their dicks out. Obviously died from their own hedonism.

I'd kill myself as well if I was stranded in Germany.

Why don't whales do a better job at policing their oceans? Instead they just allow the litter to pile up and then younger whales eat it and die. It's a cultural problem.

>Why is it all the garbage in the ocean winds up in Germany?

Germany is a trash country since they turned their back on their own culture and people because they told them too.

Hmm, what did Canada mean by this?

Survival of the fittest.
Stupid whales eat plastic
Die
No more stupid whales
Just the way mother nature intended.

>implying that plastic wasn't dumped by american ships

It was probably those many tons of fidget spinners dumped by the Germans.

They should of feed refugees to the whales instead of the plastics.

Germans or African "refugees"

>Why dont germans care about the planet?
Why don't any of us care about the planet you fucking mongrel

Have you seriously not heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch??
>Garbage Island will likely double in size in the next ten years according Charles Moore (scientist).
>Scientist found plastic in 9% of ‘Garbage Patch’ fishes
General plastic facts:
>7 billion pounds of non recyclable plastic are produced every year
>Scientific research showed that the chemicals in plastic have been found in people living on Americas, Europe and Asia. This leads in some occasions in limited or no possibility to reproduce (make babies)
>7% of the plastic in the U.S. is recycled

>7 million tons of weight
>Twice the size of Texas
>Up to 9 feet deep
>In the Great Pacific Ocean Gyre there is 6 times more plastic than plankton, which the main food for many ocean animals
>By estimation 80% of the plastic originates from land; floating in rivers to the ocean or blew by the wind into the ocean
>The remaining 20% of the plastic originates from oil platforms and ships
>According scientist it is the largest plastic dump on earth; so plastic patches are larger than waste dumps on land
>Trash patches consist for 80 percent out of plastic
>Scientific research from the Scrips Institution of Oceanography in California U.S. shows that 5 to 10% of the fish contain small pieces of plastic.

There are more garbage patches too but this is the biggest of the lot
Not even SJWs and feminists care about this

Wtf are Americans doing on our beaches?

Imblying buttsexing cute trap whale is gay

This

a FUCKING LEAF

where are pics of Texas-sized sea garbage gangbang?

What if this was a protest by whales to make Germans notice them? Maybe there are tons more who died and just sank to the bottom of the ocean and these 29 brave whales swam to shores and sacrificed themselves on behalf of their brethren.

Well if you believe a photo can show an entire picture of texas sized sea garbage then you surely aren't smart enough to post here.

Actually it's much more commonly theorized that they beach themselves to escape from ship or boat sonar. They don't beach themselves when they're sick or dying or else we'd see fuckloads of whales, among other sea life beached 24/7.

Germany has beaches?

Because they're a dying people and they aren't compelled to keep the environment clean when Germany becomes the northwestern expansion of Turkey.

you haven't heard of satellite photos?

Surely it'd be visible by satellite
Also why hasn't anyone stuck a flag on that floating texas sized sea garbage

fuck off, roach

kill yourself

Only Bavaria

Told them to? Eisenhower had twenty years and full press protection to farm the Holocaust proof in those harmless denazification camps of his. We're a trash country as a result of being enslaved and genocided at nukepoint for eighty years while all of you gleefully watch on because it means your kikes keep the money coming. Fuck off.

that looks like some island or coast with a bunch of garbage on it, you can see the mud and dirt, as opposed to a free floating plastic garbage heap like youre claiming

its just an area of ocean with a high density of small bits of plastic floating in the water, its not an actual garbage heap in the sea.

you people are all retardted

Harambe remembers.

That's a hell of a long commute.

Then don't post an image of a literal trash island if you're not trying to imply it's a trash island you poofter

>there's an ocean in Germany

>Why dont germans care about the planet?

but pretend they do.

fake news

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414438/Tragic-pictures-three-dead-sperm-whales-washed-UK-beach-hours-caught-low-tide-died.html

Germany has sea access?

your an ocean

Germany needs to take in more refugees to protect wales from the sinking plastic refugee boats

why don't they just stop eating plastic

They did, and they were killed for it.

>Twice the size of texas
>You can see the other side

Uhhh... Where are the open fields of trash? It should go beyond the horizon, numbnuts.

>ironically defending a trash island of human waste
>mistaking the other user for my previous posts

>claim monster floating Texas sized trash island
>post no proofs
>post some shitty coastline pic
>claim victory
faggot

read
The "facts" were a copy paste from some environmental website, but reality is we caused this and it's not something we should feel proud about.

Why is everyone putting garbage in the fucking ocean? We have more than enough non-arable land that it could go on, hell you could dig up entire mines and stick garbage in there.

i dont know, i think its in their genes. theyve been doing it for as long as they exist

we could argue who is right or wrong here but sources claim that it is the same size or bigger than texas,

Accordingly they claim a lot of the garbage comes from the land and blown into the water

There's almost 7.5 Billion people on this planet.

Earth: The planet of many people.

Would a civilized society overpopulate itself?

Why do these articles never talk about the source of all that fucking plastic trash? I.e., China, India and the rest of the uncivilized countries in Southeast Asia.

Infographics like try to make it seem like we're all responsible by writing text on every continent, but if America and Europe were responsible, then why is there no Great Atlantic Garbage Patch?

We need to place blame where it's due and stop the problem from its root, not just take plastic off individual seals' snouts.

I wonder if Sea Sherperd would be mad if this food washed up on japanese beaches

GIDF Pls go.

severly underrated

nice proof

well, they shouldn't eat plastic then shouldn't they

Whales are stupid for eating plastic

its DIDF actually, danes and germans share both seas, actually danes also share seas with us and fish out all precious fish from our water fucking no borders eu

just about every boat you see dumps it's waste into the oceans container ships, cruise liners and navies they don't want to haul around waste because it's too costly

That's an oil containment device used in the BP oil spill. It's miles long.

?

Is this a Texas for ants?

You do realize Texas is pretty big, right? It's pretty much the size of your livable land in Australia.

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.

FREE BLUBBER!!!!!!!!
[feeding frenzy begins]

Post proof otherwise fuck off

This is about politics. All the photo proofs posted in this thread are fake, the stories are misrepresenting the photos, because that's how the hippy left operates

All you need is a sling shot and a sharp object and you can see if those baboons know how to swim.

>implying the plastic waste was dumped by Germany.

Is everybody here fucking retarded?

and who else has biggest industry and is the most populous country in this part of the world, retard?

Not Pooland.

man this shucks. 29 whales dead from plastic jews ;[

Especially when they have like 1 mile of coastline

eww fpwp

Shitskins are far more important than Whales

You really don't have to be a leftie treehugger to think it's pretty fucking stupid to dump trash in the ocean.
I don't care if climate change is caused by people or not; we should minimise pollution for the obvious reason that it looks, smells, and tastes like shit.

fucking hell look at all them muzzies

So how much soap does germany make from 29 whales? $$$$

Doesn't work when they only need to be be in ankle deep water for the EU to classify them as a refugee in danger.

youtu.be/wsaituMNS3E

Shut up you fried cricket eating piece of shit. I for one am having a great conversation about pollution. Get the sand out of your ASSHOLE. No wonder you don't give a shit about this thread because your towns are littered with trash and human feces in dug holes and it's normal for you.

Did you guys know a whale's penis is known as a "dork"?

Bukkake lol

Wasn't it a Wale that done the attack in London?
This is probably a Muslim revenge killing.