Black people are targeted by police

How can anyone even deny this anymore? Blacks are totally targeted by cops.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVFYCc8VBK8
youtube.com/watch?v=keKzT-yAWoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

Fuck off nigger.

Racial profiling makes perfect sense when a minority racial group commits a disproportionate amount of crime.

Niggerfaggot.

I wish they would aim better.

Fishermen go where the fish are.

Stop having so many kids, raise the ones you have, and don't go to jail.

It is perfectly natural for people that are more likely to commit crimes to be surveilled more closely by the police.

It's not a question of if they are, it's a question of is it justified.

reddit is around the corner you stupid nigger
Saged.

If blacks didn't commit so many crimes they wouldn't have problems with the police. I'm all for cops keeping an eye on blacks because there is a higher probability of them committing a crime.

here in Belize we do the same thing to Mexicans so fuck off

If it wasn't cops I would target them myself.

>Black Liberation Movement

If you are a dog catcher, and one particular breed of dog, let's say, dobermans, give you the most trouble, they are most likely to run, to bite you and others, out of all other dog breeds "dobermans" are responsible for more than %80 of dog catcher murders.

Would you expect the dog catcher to profile every doberman he encountered? would he be an idiot not to? Sure all dogs "Can" bite your ass but one kind is statistically more likely.

Yes the dog catchers target dobermans, now imagine that the dobermans could change this behavior on their own with simple things like, getting off doggie wellfare, keeping dogie families togeather, and not shitting out puppies as soon as the bitch goes into heat.
Let's start with personal responsibility as the root cause, then the symptom (police profiling) will sort it self out.

Black Lives Splatter

obviously not enough!

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I dont drink
I dont cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet.

We dont screw like the white folks do
we just screw til we get through

I wanna be white more and more
so i can bitch at the nigger next door

I'm glad this tune came along
we done wore out one nigger song.

I wanna be white dont you understand
so I can play in a trashy white band

I dont like sugar I dont like tea
I dont like niggers no siree

Why not spend some energy on a area where you will have a real impact?

If its lives you wanna save, black lives, then you are a moron for focusing on the smallest possible problem area

>Commit crimes
>OH no I'm being targeted

Sage, slide thread

"better save some black lives"
>lets have the smallest impact possible and be a failure as far as to what our supposed goal is

if you commit more crime proportionally than any other group by a large amount then you will run into the police more and have more bad altercations, plus you make the police more nervous of you and likely to screw up because they are scared for their lives because blacks are much more dangerous

barely any of it is to do with racism, it's police trying to do their job in difficult circumstances and niggers...well niggers being niggers

>29.99
>One movie

Also fuck you this is a serious issue. Fuck you.

Ban abortion in the ghetto, that should save a few million blacks a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVFYCc8VBK8

>Criminals are targeted by police

Yeah, that's the way it works. It's kinda their job.

>Commit more crime proportionally
If you change that to violent crime, the stats are even more staggering.
>You make the police more nervous
>Blacks are more dangerous.

How are you having to explain this?

I am serious, your ignorance kills

No it isn't.

Police target blacks in America because 12%, no let's be real it's mostly black men so 6 to 7% of the population causes 50% of the murders, and a great majority of other violent crimes in the country.

They brought this on themselves by accepting welfare and turning on the party that never owned slaves. Were I a vindictive man i's day they deserve it.

Alas, I can only show my brothers and sisters the way, they must choose to walk that path.

Go to Africa, I hear the police don't shoot niggers there.

sage

because even on pol there are people who don't connect the fact that it's not racism more blacks are killed by the police, its high nigger crime rates which make more altercations with the police and therefore more accidents

in the stupid nigger brain, they dont want to stop committing so much crime and stop their disorderly behavior, no instead the nigger wants to cry oppression and play victim

Yeah and that's a bad thing how ? makes sense to pay extra attention to the demographic most likely to commit crime.

Police are the targets

I'm Oppressed
>the world Owes me everything
I'm Oppressed
>TakeWhatIWant.exe
I'm Oppressed
>Do Not Pass Go
I'm Oppressed

Niggers take to communism like flies to shit.

communism, the idea that everyone is equal, is very appealing when you have been treated like shit for so long

>be the violentest people on earth
>OMG the police be comin after us

This is why black minds don't matter. These people couldn't think their way out of a phone booth.

>12% of the American population causes upwards of 60% of the crime
There's literally nothing wrong with racial profiling.

And gays are now targeted by BLM.

Just because one of their talking points is correct, doesn't mean you should support them.

Joseph fucking Stalin had a couple of talking points that were correct, doesn't mean I'd ever let someone bring his fucking nightmare philosophy back to life.

I didn't see any blacks desperately trying to leave US oppression and run back to their homeland in africa, did you?

Rope yourself sage.

blacks should have been sent home after the civil war ended.

Its alright, soon they'll target muzzies equally as much

good

>commit six times as much violent crime
>get targeted more by the police
>complain about discrimination

If you go back to africa nobody will target you because of your skin color

They're as "targeted" by cops as any other race.

It's not the cop's fault they have serious issue with following orders.

Sofa-king Oppressed

But he did follow orders, he was getting his wallet as ordered by the officer when he was shot.

Sure, 'Wallet'

A gun shaped 'wallet'

Confirmed! Digits of truth senpi!

if you don't want to be targeted by police stop behaving like criminals. that fact that niggers can't understand such a simple fact is nothing but evidence of your inferior intelligence

a civilized society is built around laws and people who respect them
if you have no respect for law enforcers, you then have no respect for the law, so you try to make your own, create your "gangs" to uphold your own rules on your "turf" instead, and as a result end up right back where we picked you up: in an environment of violent tribal turf wars, but hey, we can't expect niggers to understand how civilization works.

Niggers target everyone. So this exchange is fine.

Officer testified that he never saw a weapon, just that Castile reached behind him with his hand in a "c shape".

Like when grabbing a wallet.

no you are wrong they target poor people. and they actually kill more white people per capita than blacks.

yea, because they are lawless people....given to be easily provoked....

negroes = cancer

tbf i think a lot of blacks are functionally incapable of working out the meaning of statistics

Shill.org

kek

I know, feels bad man.....

we killed Lincoln before he could send them all home

Yea, because they commit more crimes. And a lot of them get away with said crimes without the cops, as shown in Chicago last year.

Black lives don't matter because black people themselves think they don't matter. There was a story where a black nigress burned down the apartment of her boyfriend just to burn to death someone who isn't her boyfriend. People around her just filmed, looked at her and laughed while the dude she put on fire does. And police are still looking for her. White supremacists laugh their asses off when shit like this happens because no activist, talk show host or celebrity will ever talk about it. They don't have to kill niggers. Niggers kill themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=keKzT-yAWoc

Black lives don't matter.

Their job is dealing with criminals. Of course they do.

They've been targeted by the cops forever this isn't a new thing

They are targeted because blacks commit more crime. More crime equals more exposure to police. More exposure creates more incidents. It's not rocket science.