Now that he's on the verge of being s billionaire how likely will it be he runs for public office?

Now that he's on the verge of being s billionaire how likely will it be he runs for public office?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=george clooney tequila
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>an actor
>running for office
top kek
but in burgerland anything is possible, their a retarded lot

They're*
Not too bright yourself, are you?

>their a retarded lot
>their

sorry I voted drumpf

not sure if baited or counter baiting
also, pic related

>billionaire

excuse me, what?

"Donald Trump will not be President of the United States"

KEK!!!!

He is president material for you ameritards.

Hes just a movie star. Trump is an entrepreneur and hes actually doing pretty well regardless of how many lipstick trannys complain. Leave it to retards though who think shady lawyers and politicans who sucked eachothet off for 50 years would make better presidents. Spoiler alert: george washington had his own estate and businesses and ran them during office. Democrats dont know their own history.

I'd say both

dyslexia and intelligence are not at all related retard.

pol makes me look at George Clooney and see a not-white shit skin

He's selling his Tequila business for a billion dollars.

Proofreading is a mark of intelligence, which obviously wasn't done in sfM9gqdp's case.

source?

lmgtfy.com/?q=george clooney tequila

Christ, people here are fucking stupid.

Zero. George has too many skeletons in his closet, that could ruin him. He did some hardcore partying when he was young, he'll never run.

Smug filters already sold out
BTW fuck captchas where the whole fucking picture is filled with the shit you need to click

>he thinks the orange retard cares about his base
>he thinks quoting another puppet president means something
kek
maybe looney will indeed win in 2020

Hopefully 0

His brand of tequila is not in the top 25 world's most popular tequilas and even the top ones aren't worth that much.

There has to be another story here. Can someone tell me what? Is it like a cartel money laundering scheme?

Literally every president has a sex-and-or-drug scandal these days, since at least Kennedy.

well for 1 thing it sold for 700 million not 1 billion

>quote-i-ll-have-those-nig(...).jpg
Debunked. Johnson never said that. Roland Kessler "claimed" he heard Johnson said in a book he wrote, but Kessler have been proven to just make up sensational quotes like that to shill his gossip books.

it would be fun to watch him lose. he's a mess and doesn't want to actually give up his cushy life and work, duh.

This is unwelcome here.

Why did he marry a man?

Faggit