My coastal, SJW sister had a son

and gave him HER last name. What would you say to my brother-in-law, if you were in my position? He was always the passive one in their relationship, but damn.

Note: This is hypothetical. They stopped talking to me after Trump won.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Activist-Innosanto-Nagara/dp/1609805399/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498086720&sr=8-1&keywords=a is for activist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell him he is a cuck

Both my kids carry my and not their mother's. Tell dude to grow a pair.

You mean the sperm donor? Just buy your sis a strap on as a baby shower gift. They'll both appreciate it.

I'd tell you to grow the fuck up, you kike larper.

The word has no effect on a true nu-male cuck. It represents his values system. He would roll his eyes and think something or other about toxic masculinity.

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

It's amusing to me that my sister's ideological possession has become so deep and insane that you'd think I'm LARPing. If only. Many people like her exist, and they're reading his book to their babies:

amazon.com/Activist-Innosanto-Nagara/dp/1609805399/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498086720&sr=8-1&keywords=a is for activist

They will educate him with this book (it was on the baby shower website):

Fuck him. Good for her. You have a nephew that will be out there spreading the family name.
Brother in law is a pussy that deserves his family tree rotting.

>burgerfat families not talking to eachother over election

Kid is gonna grow up a fag like his daddy.

That is true. In a not insignificant way, I and the other men in my family have cucked him.

Would you trade that to not be a virgin any more? Be honest OP.

That happens in a civil war, leaf.

This

I meant larping your muh special peepee superiority in real life.

test

it's quite common, leaf. it happens here too.

>implying the kid is his

It's their kid and they can name him (it) anything they want to. He will later become a true Trump worshiper and send the parents to the camps...

To bad you don't talk anymore. But talking to failed SJWs is like talking to PTSD retards right now.