Why are spaniards such good soldiers?

Why are spaniards such good soldiers?

Seriously, we are dirty, lazy, indolent and dumb, we have terrible politicians, our leaders suck and have always sucked, and we have always been terrible managers.

But take your average group of friends drinking beer in a bar at 16:00 instead of working and put them in the middle of a war, and they will perform magnificent.

We are fearless, we have steel balls, we are always at the front lines fighting with a ferocity that has made every single army tremble.

Hitler about spaniards:

To troops, the Spaniards are a crew of ragamuffins. They regard a rifle as an instrument that should not be cleaned under any pretext. Their sentries exist only in principle. They don't take up their posts, or, if they do take them up, they do so in their sleep. When the Russians arrive, the natives have to wake them up. But the Spaniards have never yielded an inch of ground. One can't imagine more fearless fellows. They scarcely take cover. They flout death. I know, in any case, that our men are always glad to have Spaniards as neighbours in their sector.

Franco insisted that the Division Azul be used only against the forces of Bolshevism, which meant it was sent to the Russian Front, thus avoiding any conflict with the Allied Forces. This decision doubtless made it easier for the Allies to overlook Franco’s support for Hitler after the war.

Hitler referred to the division as “equal to the best German units”. Later in the war, when Hitler considered an invasion of Spain to remove Franco and replace him with Agustín Muñoz Grandes, he decided against it, saying “The Spaniards are the only tough Latins. I would have a guerrilla war in my rear.”

Seriously, the only people I know who come close to us in braveness are slavs (both north and south slavs)

Example of spanish balls: youtube.com/watch?v=dXAk91PltMI&t=35s

Why are we like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wBDb
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JjAFx4q85SA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCg68qmSjZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZttiXu6Yj6g
youtube.com/watch?v=tSzXnbgfVbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are making a farting sound on the internet.

It's your Moorish blood.

I didnt think it was possible to suck your own dick so well

africans are very athletic

t. 20%

How is that sucking my own dick? I have said our bad things and our good things, and the fact is that being fearless and fierce is among our best qualities.

Perhaps it is that we have a pinch of african blood, who knows.

I'm pretty sure it's because as long as Spain has existed, and even before that, they've been in some kind of war.
Accept now of course

good film

>a pinch

Shameful display of WE.

Please stop.

It's too late, Paco
WUZ

I love pike & shot

why beat yourself up man, spain is pretty dope and is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful countries in the world that spawned the creation of architectural beauty in Spain and south american countries

>pinch

More like a full gallon ROFL

To this day, the maximum admixture presented in genetic studies was 20%, and the study reaching that conclusion has been debunked several times. Here, for example:

archive.is/wBDb

Basically the authors reduce all human diversity between China and Africa on a one dimensional cline, and by wrongly assuming that central Europeans have 0% east Asian input, they conclude any shift towards africa must be due to african input, despite the fact that the assumption that CEU have 0% asian input holds no ground based on other statistics. The methodology was terrible.

Anyways, the african admixture is very different among the different regions and it is most likely of neolithic origin. We can discuss the topic if you think you have the required knowledge.

You seem to forget that I talked about our bad qualities too.

Pic related, autosomal admixture in west Spain according to dodecad project.

The maximum is 15%, only in wester Spain, and probably still overstimated.

Pic related, principal component analysis showing how spaniards are closer to many ancient european samples.

Source, published in nature: Lazaridis et al 2014

Your little lies are over, I am afraid.

Oh boy, I was waiting for this flag to appear

You are iberians too, so pretty much the same. :)

Vergoña torera.

No vas a quedar mal delante de los otros, tu el que más. Que no que yo más, etc.

You have nothing else to live for. Like Slavs.

>eupedia maps coflel
15%? it goes from two to 6% in all iberia besides that, call it african doesn´t make much sense, since it is berber caucasoid from ancient pre history waves.
Same for this one

Spain kept its moors in Valencia and Aragon until expelling them on masse in 1609 and that's where they made up a large part of the population. Castilian moors(including granadans who we're spread across Spain after the failure of the 1574 revolt) stayed behind and assimilated. Though they weren't populous enough to moorify Spaniards.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JjAFx4q85SA

>that dark green blob in circassia
shame we didn't kill them all

lazy sand nigger genetics, the truth aint pretty

You are right, I misinterpreted the colors.

>dirty, lazy, indolent and dumb
No you are not you fucking swine, I HATE people like you that keeps shitting on your own country and countrymen without mercy.

I have spent most of my holidays throughout the years un Spain and It is undoubtedly one of the best countries un the world and I am really fed up with whiny shits like you who keep dragging your own nation's greatness to the ground. You are on par with those independentist wankers you have there that keep giving you a bad rep and you just take It all in the arse like a good lilly. Fucking hell, I bet you are even ashamed of your own flag and never display it anywere, not even in your own house. Disgraceful.

They call it asian, but it is also caucasoid
it peaks there (circassia) and in syria-turkey.

As I said, it may be. But as I also said, we don't have that much sand nigger genetics.

the truth aint black or white.

>doesnt use o'clock

g a s
a
s

show me where they debunked that study

Basically the authors reduce all human diversity between China and Africa on a one dimensional cline, and by wrongly assuming that central Europeans have 0% east Asian input, they conclude any shift towards africa must be due to african input, despite the fact that the assumption that CEU have 0% asian input holds no ground based on other statistics.

It is explained on the link I posted

archive.is/wBDb

Since you don't address any of the points I don't know what else I can say.

El Mestizo!

tldr the metholody used was terrible from every point of view

Do spaniards have some sort of Viriato figure from pre-roman times?

¡El mexicano!

they are romanian scammers who advertise 50 tokens for anal and do not deliver.

"the trouble with fighting a war in Spain is that the Spanish are always late for everything, including battle"

-George Orwell

Still got BTFO by Portugal

body hair gives you strength

We wuz wolves

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCg68qmSjZg

>and do not deliver
I take that as a good thing.

We wuz pagans

youtube.com/watch?v=ZttiXu6Yj6g

We

If good soldiers?

then what does this say about Mexicans. Aztec and Spanish blood hybrids.

>Lazy sandnigger Genetics
>After the Spanish kicked out the Jews and the Moors they created the biggest Empire in human history

Something in your statement doesn't make sense
Fucking faggot

>Seriously, the only people I know who come close to us in braveness are slavs (both north and south slavs)

Uhm, try again sweetie, see flag.

>Why are we like this?
Maybe a catholic thing, I don't know.

Hispanics are your future, m8.

What is the second language you use?

>Hispanic =/= beaners

I have nothing to do with the fucking beaners nor the other South American monkeys

oh hey spain
bragging about your military i see

Other than language and culture

Yeah you are the best soldiers to ever set foot on Earth, somehow Allah Snackbars fucked you for 8 centuries. Somehow you lost all the Americas and Philippines. All of this while failing to create any valuable society in all your territories , getting high on silver and fapping to death to Catholicism. We wuz soldiers and sheeeeeeeit!

The funny thing is that iberians (spaniards and portuguese) have no special relation to africans in dna.

Its the moor genetics my white friend.

who do you call a monkey? SHOW YOUR FLAG!

Also
Gaucho>Cholos

You can't make as if all of us are like Chicanos.
Gaucho mestizos down here used to be worked to death, they were far from lazy.

every european knows deep down that the spaniards are the master race. Look at the centuries 15 to 18

papa! you are finally back! where is mum?

we have three roman emperors born in the peninsula

It's not like you Lost all your colonies like the little bitches that you are

You guys had the only professional army groomed by hidalgos. Didn't hurt that that you were pious Christians and descended from Celtiberians.

>Germany not existent

Actually a bit portion (if not the majority) of Hannibal's troops were Iberian.

They also had an entire exploration force entirely composed of murderous criminals, they ended up colonizing south and central america and now we continue their murderous legacy here

Interesting

don't forget we are the GOAT in antiterrorism and catching pedos
i love my country

Bravery is synonymous with stupidity
Courage makes you a better soldier

Note how the whitest part of spain is the old crown of aragon. Catalonia, valencia, balear island are very strong contributors to the state finances. The rest of of spain, except basque country, is moorish and leeches off of us.
Lets get together brothers of the old crown of Aragon and separate from filthy Castille.
>pic related graph shows what provinces pay and which ones are leeches. (Madrid is positive only because state is highly centralized and the gov. over expends there, among other things)

If you are such a good warriors, do something with a rapefugees.

I speak spanish and german m8 what languages do u use?

and theres nothing wrong with being a lazing sand nigger, I'd do the same if I could

Don't forget that even when Galicia and the north of Portugal have 10% of african admixture they also have a peak of north-european admixture. You won't find that big amount of blondes elsewhere in Spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSzXnbgfVbM

Unbroken tradition from the Roman army.

Awful bait, negro.

What is Aljubarrota?