Volcanic Eruption Happening...?!

Yesterday, someone living in Yellowstone made a thread on Sup Forums claiming there were a shit ton of spiders moving west (away from the park/volcanoes). Of course, people obviously took this as a joke and just laughed it off.

However, one user in the thread, who claimed to be a zoologist, said that spiders will often leave their webs 24-48 hours before a major eruption/earthquake. I found an article today (made 3 hours ago) talking about a shit ton of earthquakes swarming Yellowstone. Earthquakes are often known to lead to volcanic eruptions. Furthermore, this volcano is not just any ordinary one. It's known as a SUPERvolcano, which means almost all of America would be doomed if it erupts.

Is this it guys? Is a possible eruption about to happen and burn everyone alive?!
Archive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130718725
Article: eastidahonews.com/2017/06/yellowstone-subjected-earthquake-swarm/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40347552
youtube.com/watch?v=uN3uR0J-Jqk
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7VhRq2yns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(Pic related is zoologist statement)

yesterday, someone said something on Sup Forums that sounds like a habbedig that will not take place any time soon?.

he didnt say anything about spiders actually leaving tho?

Is OP retarded? Take a good look at those spiders. Isn't there something "off" looking about them?

yesterday some vulcano in a country where dogs bark with their asses said that he make EXPLOSION so big that even megumin will be impressed.

it not happen.

Video of spiders? I can roleplay about spiders leaving yellowstone all day long

Just as good as the ALL THE ROADS ARE MELTING and ALL THE ANIMALS ARE LEAVING threads from a year ago.

>babies first time on Sup Forums

Holy shit all my pubic lice are jumping ship and forming a steady line out of my room, ITS HAPPENING!

so...... California?

But it was just getting interesting again. Why end us all now?

If there was a serious risk to the volcano going, I think youd start seeing suspicious government activity

Sup Forums is retarded. Scientists who know more about this shit than Ron Paul Itshappening retards, estimate that the chances of Yellowstone exploding are about one in almost a million. If anyone with a clue actually believed that Yellowstone was about to erupt, the stock market would be down 10% or more right now. Hint: no one actually believes this shit.

Hopefully it does blow and all the white Americans are forced to Africa

1 they make Africa better proving that blacks are useless

2 they lose some fucking weight

there was an earthquake followed by tsunami in Greenland today... might be related

sauce or it didn't happen.

Cya, Americunts. :)
No more SHART IN DA MART Mr.56%

you are either blind or retarded,perhaps both.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40347552

Dude that was a joke thread
Did you not fucking notice the tarantulas in the old ass photoshop pic he used?

It's one in 675,000 or so. But that's "to erupt today," not ever. Besides everyone knows it's really 50/50.

dayum

youtube.com/watch?v=uN3uR0J-Jqk
Here it is

50/50 what?the chances of it erupting everyday?

As long as we can bring our guns I'm good with it.

hahahahahahaaha
well meme'd my friend

Mfw it's Pompeii all over again..

They also said it would never happen burgers.

>mfw people thing earthquakes near a fucking supervolcano not far from the ring of fire is abnormal

Good luck have fun

Wait. Anyone go the actual cap?
Where's the proofs of the spiders doing this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nR7VhRq2yns

Read the archived thread.Op is just fucking around.

can confirm. the fishes are also leaving their lakes in yellow stone looking for a safer enviroment to live

Ah that is creepy about the bugs.....animals seem to sense stuff before people do.....but I'm going out on a limb and say no to an eruption.....we can't be that lucky......

Any day. It does or it doesn't, anything guessing beyond 50/50 is pointless BS

OP CONFIRMED

TREES ARE LEAVING YELLOWSTONE IN DROVES. TWENTY TREES PAST MY HOUSE JUST NOW I LIVE A MILE FROM YELLOWSTONE. I REPEAT THE TREES ARE FLEEING YELLOWSTONE ERUPTION IMMANENT

Who cares if this volcano blows off America, good riddance, people in other continents will be just fine.