Anglosphere thread

Are you lads ready to be BEADY in space?

popularmechanics.com/military/news/a27030/lawmakers-lay-groundwork-for-space-corps-a-new-branch-of-the-military/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-aJUJ4FRxA
youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo
popularmechanics.com/military/news/a27030/lawmakers-lay-groundwork-for-space-corps-a-new-branch-of-the-military/
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40354695
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Space_Forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on who doesn't want to COLONIZE the galaxy and CIVILIZE alien savages?

fuck entland and fuck canada m8

Fuck you. England is awesome.

The UK are great. Sure they had a bit of a stumble recently but they'll get over it and become stronger. Fuck Canada though.

Bump
youtube.com/watch?v=z-aJUJ4FRxA

Is everyone asleep?

Can someone make a "it appears my superiority has led to some controversy" meme with the Anglo sphere in it?

I regret that we could not genocide the negro, and fill Africa with Anglos

i shed a bear

Remember Anglos, we have filled the world with hope and light. Be proud of your heritage.

I love you all, even Leafs.

d-g bless

Thanks, bong.

STOP THE DIVISION FFS

so your telling me i can go into space and kick some xenos ass?

sign me up

We are literally the master race. How did the Anglo-Celts manage to do so well in History?

Thanks man.

Gonna post some art to bump the thread

Too true.

Israel has no greater friend and owes no greater debt of gratitude than to the Judeo-christian civilization of Anglo-sphere nations.

Nobody has done more than we have to advance the cause of civilization. You're welcome.

Britbong reporting in. Glory to the Anglo-Saxon people.

thanks da,we are not all shitters.

>tfw Anglo Americans like myself are a minority in their own country

T-Thanks Desus :(

Last one

Are Brits of Pakistani heritage welcome? After all the British government created Pakistan.

Get the fuck out

I want this back so fucking bad

the feels are so strong right now

i just want to kill bugs in space

We aren't. We are unironically doomed. I say this as a proud British patriot, but I cannot deny reality, as much as it hurts.

>we're doomed
If you ever think that just remind yourself that we are 56% white and declining and white children are a minority here.

get ready for some feels

youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo

>popularmechanics.com/military/news/a27030/lawmakers-lay-groundwork-for-space-corps-a-new-branch-of-the-military/

>bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40354695

Its habbening lads

>caring about this goy who destroyed our Empire and killed our mainland German kinsmen

Fuck you lard ass Canada is the sole true American Anglo master race country you stupid retards left remember? Then you imported a bunch of niggers. The US has more in common with Brazil and Africa than it does the Anglosphere, Jamal

Sorry you're not Anglo mate

Lad, we may be proportionally more white, but we are still more cucked than you. However brown America may get, you'll always have your guns, your freedom of speech, your land etc. And even among the worse leaders you've had, none of them actually despised America, while we literally have had governments and a civil service that loathes Britain.

Thanks brother

The only one that's going to post the final frontier

Dare to dream lads

This man has something to say

Ignore him he's probably just a plastic paddy or kraut. Slaves were imported by Jews even in colonial times.

FINALLY.

See you soon space cowboy

Is there something preventing you from dressing nice when you go to church?

Can't wait to see all those exciting directives.

hi bro

fuck Anglos. garbage genetics. Asians (the yellow kind) are fundamentally the best race on this planet. can't wait to serve my Chinese overlords desu.

>greatest inventors in the history of man
>genetic garbage
Get out

working for you grandparents doesent count

Hey thanks brother
Stop being so glum, it's not all bad

>[Britain is included in the top ten of over 195 countries] only because it counts its debts as wealth, and the real big countries are too polite to chuck us off the various top tables. Nostalgia.

>Asians
>Best race on the planet

Sure thing mate

wow, one of the 1% obese people in china! what's the percentage of obese people in the Anglosphere again? 38%?

Lad we are going to become a post-western nation soon. Our ancient rights have been taken away. Our culture has been robbed from our children. Patriotism is despised by the elites and conservativism mocked by even our own national broadcaster.
Tell me, have you seen any kids recently who know about Alfred the Great, or celebrate Waterloo day?

Literally who cares. Fuck chinks. They only reason why they are skinny is because the average Chink is poor as shit. It it weren't for all of the manufacturing jobs offshored to china they would literally be a third world shithole.

Well I have, actually. Many young people in my area know of our empire, of Alfred the great, of nelson and Wellington, of Anglicanism etc. It's kinda common knowledge, but I don't know if this attitude is regional.

I don't really know, but this may not be true for city folk, where people have lost touch with their roots. I imagine London and other cities are like what you described, but youth where I live (Hampshire) are knowledgeable and patriotic about our nation and our history.

Don't just look at things through a Sup Forums lense all the time, things can seem optimistic when you go out and experience things

>one of the 1% obese people

Yeah because the other 99% are starving

The average Chinese now has quite a high quality of life.

Keep the thread bumped boys. Ignore all shills.

I once explained to a bunch of English post graduate girls who William the Conqueror was, they had literally no idea who he was never weren't aware of their history prior the 20th century.
Fucking leftists too, made me want to puke.

Fuck yeah perfect time to brag!
Canada just took back the world sniper kill record. 3.5 km. Way to go boys from the Hill.

>Leftists don't care about their country and history
Say it ain't so

Being 25 and having a degree in philosophy without knowing the basic shit of your own history is fucking disgraceful and it's not uncommon at all in the UK.

Try everywhere. I hate cultural marxists for what they've done to us.

Fucking really?

Back here in Staya when I did my Humanities and Social Sciences subject at HS we learnt all about William the conqueror and the wars at the time, as well as the Feudal System of both Europe and Japan.

When a inquisitive soul anywhere in the black and infinite void dares to stare into the sky in search of others like him, he will be met only with the cold, beady eyes of the true universal master race; piercing his very being. He will then be made to give us spices, treasure and some goddamn oil if he's got it. SOON BROTHERS.

Can't wait. Can Aryans even compete?

Antarctic Reich and renazification is the only way, but yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Space_Forces

Fuck that civilizing other species bullshit. Look where that got us with niggers.

Bump

I said "civilize" not civilize

>Americans in this thread think they have a connection to England.

why is Portugal there ?

quick rundown.
>The American sphere of interest will become disconcerted at Germany/EU's efforts to reestablish influence in the world.
>Visegrad group will be very alarmed. They are culturally and historically estranged from Western Europe
>V4 and the UK will serve as the containment bookends to contain Franco-Germano power.
>US will increasingly rely on the V4 group for Russian Containment and will perform military exercises with V4 countries outside of the auspices of NATO.
>UK, V4 and the US will ensure the balance of power in Europe remains stable.

Look increased usage of V4 as the vehicle for international cooperation between V4 members and non-EU member.