If a white person is dying, don't help them

medium.com/@SonofBaldwin/let-them-fucking-die-c316eee34212
"If a white person is dying, don't help them."
This article and these comments. Is this what people actually believe these days?

lel

Great stuff, blacks are incredibly hateful and violent when they are given loads of shit free by civilized countries and artificially elevated socially by the msm. Imagine if they actually had any power, they wouldn't hesitate to slaughter Whites. They're doing it right now with zero power. Articles like this show why Colin Flaherty is so important, red pill your friends and family on blacks.

>they wouldn't hesitate to slaughter Whites
That is absolutely untrue. The treatment of white farmers in south africa clearly shows that they will delay the slaughter long enough to torture and rape women and children.

Um, Yeah! This is what happens when you vote for a racist shit! You make us all look bad! I'm white, and I hate you trailer trash fuckers!

>kill all niggers
>it was the nigger's fault 12% of the population commit 50% of violent crime
>who cares if he was a registered gun owner fully cooperating with police one less nigger in the world
>he doesn't care if racist whites die, what a monster

All the most opinionated faggots post their most retarded "think"pieces on medium. It's not an actual reflection of anything other than the kind of faggotry that exists on medium.

Blacks are more dangerous to themselves than what white people are to them.
In fact we are the only race that really tries to help them, Jews and Asians use them and abuse them and Arabs + Hispanics don't even want to help them

The article specifically says racist whites, not all whites.

If someone hated me to the core I wouldn't give a flying fuck if they died either.

Reminder.

Racewar has been prepared for the global economy collapse.
Don't get stuck in the multicultural kill zones when it happens.

>hesitate
kek

>implying a nigger can tell the difference between a racist white and a non racist white
It's the equivalent of Moderate Muslims and Extremist Muslims, there is no difference.

>Don't get stuck in the multicultural kill zones when it happens.
Spooky when this is our reality, at least i'm living on the edge of the multicultural kill zone

Our of curiosity, what's would be the most recognisable sign that it's about to happen?

There is a clear difference.
One wants to blow me up for not forcing my sister to wear a hijab.
One wants to blow me as soon as she gets away from her sister who always bugs her about the stupid hijab she hates.

Then again I've fucked too many Muslim girls to be impartial when it comes to this.

Because apartheid. Not saying it's good or bad but that's one reason.

Have more of these? I gotta show friends and family on facebook

Hard as fuck finding news on south africa online, i wonder why

This is helpful for the start of the race war

the economy collapses ending welfare?

More than likely this would be the case, I heard in Perth they did some trial on the centrelink bank card and crime rates went up

I guess that's true. The wording is still concerning to me, someone whos lived an existence of trying to help others whenever possible.

Might have to think twice before running to help someone who may just laugh at me in the same situation going forward.

1 year in South Africa:

>MURDER. A total of 17,805 murders were committed from April 2014 to March 2015 as authorities struggle to stem violent crime
>RAPE. The country has one of the highest rates of rape in the world, with some 65,000 rapes and other sexual assaults reported for the year ending in March 2012, or 127.6 per 100,000 people in the country.

Don't trust those stats. They're low. Fewer people are reporting crimes. They can't trust the police. Raping, slaughtering, bloodthirsty gangs and roaming around interconnected with authorities. The ear of "snitching" is pervasive. If only this was hyperbole.

>More than 50,000 sexual offences were reported to South African police last year, but the number of sexual victims willing to report these crimes has dropped by 21% from 2011 to 2014, according to a national survey on victims of crime, carried out by Statistics South Africa, a government agency.

That there's the extreme beatings, assaults, theft, and car jackings. If the US "needs immigrants" and wants to help, the US should give refuge to all the white South Africans being brutally raped and slaughtered. Afrikaners have been at risk for decades.

There's a concerted effort to bury stories like these.

Some of the sites (for whatever reasons?) that were tracking these murders went offline.

I want to make some good large memes/infographics about it in the coming weeks. I recommend searching Google web, and image search, for a few terms like: South Africa genocide, South Africa white genocide, South African farmer murders, South African white murders.

Don't trust handing out just any meme. You have to verify the numbers yourself and find sources. Some are questionable which poisons the well. Accurate information is all that's needed to wake a few people up.

Not at all.

Apartheid is 5% of the picture. Don't excuse low intelligent, violent, psychopathic behavior by deflecting blame on to straw men. The gangs running around today are like US ghetto thugs and don't give a shit. They want thug life. "Racism" is the world's biggest scam to blame one's personal barbarity on others for nothing.

Apartheid caused racial segregation. It didn't cause murder. It was peaceful. Institutional oppression isn't good. No one is arguing otherwise.

Turn the tables.

Want to know what whites would do if they were under the rule of minorities and then liberated? They wouldn't go around acting like savages. As yourself why and what they would do. Whites would start building. Whites would heal would recover. Whites would persevere and look for improving their conditions, and implore the self-empowerment to do so. Lower aggression. More intelligence. Biology. The poorest of whites don't go around acting like savages in anywhere near the proportion that black youth is doing irrespective of socioeconomic background. That's a fact.

Shit, the word in the pic should say "slaughtered". Fix coming, hold on.

Fixed.

But all Whites are racist. That's the official narrative.

WE WUZ LETTIN CRACKAS DIE IN SHEEIT

but they already "do nothing" anyways, all day every day

That's true. Just read about some of these evil whites. It's a very small portion of what white devils experience yearly in the US because of whites keeping the black man down.

9/10 in the past black people wouldn't call emergency services anyways this is just going after the 10% that have a concience.

>mfw they are pushing out their most valuable allies

That’s not a question a white woman should ever be asking, given white women’s historical, contemporary, and malicious wielding of white supremacist capitalist patriarchal power.

All the times white women have lied and said that they were raped by black men, or falsely accused black people of other crimes, causing the worst kinds of genocide to be committed against black communities.

53% of white women voters voted, freely and clearly, for a white supremacist rapist to be president and you feel morally-enabled to come into the comments section to pontificate about hypotheticals?
You are just as dangerous as white men, maybe even more so since you utilize, skillfully, the pretense of your white womanhood making you vulnerable when in reality your white womanhood is one of the greatest weapons ever created. Who else can pretend to be dainty and demure while killing countless black folks with glee? You need to be out there stopping the only evil force on Earth greater than your own in terms of raw power—white cishet men—instead of being in here punching down.

If you ain’t a black woman—the most important, if not the only, woman on Earth from my perspective—then what you have to say about a black queer cause is absolutely meaningless to me.
Missy Anne, you may see yourself all the way out of a comments section you were never invited to in the first place.

I agree, but not in the way they think. White doctors, nurses, EMTs, police officers, firefighters, etc. shouldn't assist coloreds.