How do we get normies to stop taking the "Diversity is Strength" mantra that's so often repeated...

How do we get normies to stop taking the "Diversity is Strength" mantra that's so often repeated? It's so fucking ubiquitous that I didn't even notice that exact phrase turns up so often as to be an Orwellian truism until recently. Of course I've long resented the diversity meme, but jesus, it's so deeply entrenched everywhere that you stop noticing exactly how memey it really is. People take it at face value as an ACTUAL value. I've never even seen a proper defense of it - probably because there is no defense and that even making that argument would call attention to just how facile it is. The problem is that if you so much as insinuate that diversity is anything other than good, people jump down your throat calling you a bigot or a racist, the same people that you need on your side.

What's the course of action? How do we bring it up as a debateable item in the public sphere? How do we deevangelize the religion of multiculturalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_diversity_(disability)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurodiversity
youtu.be/7n2PW1TqxQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerodiversity#Ability_and_disability_status
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do what Sup Forums has done to other subjects. Like openly mock the idea.

They can't argue with reason and logic. Just use of their old arguments.
>Race is just a color it holds no other significance.
Ok then we don't need to hire equal amounts of niggers and spics. It should all come down to who has the best skills for the job.

Wikipedia has a number of """enlightening""" articles on the subject. I'll quote some choice portions of each.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism#United_States

>The educational approach to multiculturalism has since spread to the grade school system, as school systems try to rework their curricula to introduce students to diversity earlier—often on the grounds that it is important for minority students to see themselves represented in the classroom.[154][155] Studies estimated 46.3 million Americans ages 14 to 24 to be the most diverse generation in American society.[156] In 2009 and 2010, controversy erupted in Texas as the state's curriculum committee made several changes to the state's requirements, often at the expense of minorities. They chose to juxtapose Abraham Lincoln's inaugural address with that of Confederate president Jefferson Davis;[157] they debated removing Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall and labor-leader Cesar Chavez[158] and rejected calls to include more Hispanic figures, in spite of the high Hispanic population in the state.[159]

Diversity IS strength of you when you consider yourself as a member of the human race and not just as a white person. I wish all humankind success

They fall back to the literal meme argument of "Diversity is Strength".

>drinking the kool aid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_diversity

Here's some random bullshit that doesn't even pass the bar of quality for wikipedia, yet remains on the page.

>Nowadays, communication between different countries becomes more and more frequent. And more and more students choose to study overseas for experiencing culture diversity. Their goal is to broaden their horizons and develop themselves from learning overseas.

>Students in China show great respect to their teachers in general." On another hand, in United States of America education "American students treat college professors as equals." Also "American students' are encouraged to debate topics. The free open discussion on various topics is due to the academic freedom which most American colleges and universities enjoy."

>But we cannot simply judge which one is better, because each culture has its own advantages and features. Thanks to those difference forms the culture diversity and those make our world more colorful. For students who go abroad for education, if they can combine positive culture elements from two different cultures to their self-development, it would be a competitive advantage in their whole career. Especially, with current process of global economics, people who owned different perspectives on cultures stand at a more competitive position in current world.

There's huge obvious gaps in that vague idea. Like how diverse does it need to be, how many niggers do you need to put in your TV show before it's "diverse" enough. How does diversity make things better where's the science.

I often see SJWs say that a movie was good because it was diverse rather than having good scripting and production. Which is pretty ludicrous.

It's a very lazy way of thinking that can be picked apart. I doubt you'll convince them of anything, but it's not hard to make fun of.

Then we have no choice but to kill them all in the race war. Traitors hang before enemies.

Here's an example of outright insanity -er, I mean, neurodiversity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_diversity_(disability)

>Functional diversity is a politically and socially correct term for special needs, disability, impairment and handicap, which began to be used in Spain in scientific writing, at the initiative of those directly affected, in 2005.[1]

>"people with functional diversity" instead of "people with special needs"
>"physical functional diversity"
>"mobility functional diversity", >"person who uses a wheelchair", "wheelchair user"
>"motor functional diversity"
>"dexterity functional diversity"
>"visual functional diversity", "people who use screen readers as their primary means of accessing a computer"
>"people with a visual processing functional diversity"
>"auditory functional diversity"
>"mental functional diversity"
>"intellectual functional diversity"
>"cognitive functional diversity"
>"organic functional diversity"
>"circumstantial and/or temporary functional diversity"
>"person with a functional diversity"
>"persons without functional diversity" rather than "normal" or "healthy"
>"people without functional diversity", "typically developing children"

Let me reiterate that last one. People WITHOUT functional diversity instead of typically developing children.

Continuing on with the neurodiversity...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurodiversity

>Challenging pervasive social norms and stigmas, it frames autism, ADHD/ADD, dyslexia, bipolarity and other neurotypes as a natural human variation rather than a pathology or disorder, and rejects the idea that neurological differences need to be (or can be) cured, as they believe them to be authentic forms of human diversity, self-expression, and being.

Diversity is strength. Feebleness is normal. Normalcy is evil.

Words don't mean anything anymore. Even George Carlin a super liberal was 100 percent against this type of stuff.
youtu.be/7n2PW1TqxQk

>"People without functional diversity"
>functional diversity
Wtf does that even mean

the best example of the big lie i can think of.

from an objective point of view, racial diversity is the opposite of a strength.

One last one before I fucking hurl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerodiversity#Ability_and_disability_status

>Older adults who are aging with disabilities are yet another diverse group of individuals, with estimates of approximately 12 to 15 million older adults aging with early-onset disabilities (LaPlante, 2014). As medical and social advances increase and improve lifespan and quality of life for those with disabilities, this number will continue to grow. These individuals may experience unique stigma related to the aging process. A seminal and widely adopted definition of “successful aging” (Rowe & Kahn, 1997) included growing older without disability as a hallmark of such success. However, Romo and colleagues (2012) conducted a focus group of ethnically diverse older adults with disabilities and found that despite disability, the majority felt they were aging successfully. Such individuals often employed diverse coping strategies to compensate for any changes in physical functioning. As with other groups of older adults, healthcare goals for those with disabilities emphasize reducing risk for chronic disease and preventing further disability and morbidity. However, such a narrow sense of “success” that precludes disability may limit inclusion and diversity.

Diversity truly is a magic word for these people.

He wouldn't be able to succeed in today's world courtesy of his status as a privileged old white male.

>He wouldn't be able to succeed in today's world courtesy of his status as a privileged old white male.
Fucking kek

looks colorful... but the reality is not

shove what they want down their throats
not let them escape,hide,deny the consequences

Phone posting for a second because I caught this on Duolingo earlier today...

It even has a beta nu male.

>diversity
>whites are still in the photo

RRRRRREEEEEEEEE

I like this

Watch some of Jared Taylor's videos on multiculturalism. He addresses many arguments often used by people who say diversity is our strength. Also, read this study called Oxytocin Promotes Human Ethnocentrism:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

you can't

although most people are probably less brainwashed than they let on.

We all understand that it isn't true. But what can you say if confronted with the statement. Maybe it's just as easy as asking "why?" Because there really is no actual answer. Just keep asking why

Yeah but Mexican food is soooooo gooood, even though it's all texmex franchise shit x)