Judge Grants Man's Request For Trump Name

JUNE 20--A judge yesterday approved a Texas man’s request to change his name from Ernesto Baeza Acosta to Ernesto Trump, records show.

In a District Court petition filed earlier this month, Acosta wrote that, “I want to use my new name because it is more suitable for professional purposes.”

Acosta, 34, is an Odessa resident who was born in Houston, according to a court filing that lists his race as “Hispanic.” Seen at right, Acosta paid a $272 filing fee to become the country’s newest Trump.

In an interview today, Trump said that his parents were born in Mexico and entered the U.S. illegally more than 40 years ago. Noting that both his parents have green cards, Trump added that his mother, who is not a fan of the president, was upset about his name change.

While Trump said that he is a supporter of the president, he acknowledged that he did not vote for the Republican candidate in November since he is unregistered.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/texas-trump-name-change-194038

Other urls found in this thread:

americanlastnames.us/B/BAEZA.html
americanlastnames.us/A/ACOSTA.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zGTSPpMguWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

nobody cares and stop shitting up liveleak you fucking nigger

PROPAGANDA BULSHIT!!! BUMP!!!

I thought that looked like Big Ern

how can he get his name LEGALLY changed in the US while being an ILLEGAL immigrant ?

he was born in the US so he's legal. he was an unregistered voter

How did this btfo 'pol' you dumb kike

bump for Trump's new son

Trump isn't even a unique name, so not like it means anything. You can also change your name to anything you like so this is even more stupid

I really wish that this guy actually got electrocuted by lightning when he tried.

i hate this retarded faggot

He's a Dreamer, it seems.

Green card=Legal resident
Legal resident=all rights that a citizen has....except be President and vote.
He is implying that he and his family was able to gain a green card when Ronald Reagan did the amnesty in the 80's....
REAGAN GOT A MEXICAN TO BECOME A TRUMP....SO MUCH WIN

Bump.

jew, or not jew?

americanlastnames.us/B/BAEZA.html
>Surname: BAEZA. Origin: Jewish.
americanlastnames.us/A/ACOSTA.html
>Surname: ACOSTA. Origin: Jewish.

NOT WORTHY.

WELCOME BASED 'PEDE?

He's a white male now reeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=zGTSPpMguWA

>undeportable one
>president's son
>ernesto trump

>jew
>not worthy of being a Trump

Try again faggot. The Trump family is thoroughly judaized.

in other news, Jews have begun name changing to Hitler

My sides can only take so much...