We are sacred

I just arrived home. I was talking with an old time friend and I was telling him exactly this words.

I salute you brother. I've freed myself from the illusions of Saturn. Glad to see you did too.

The only real war is the one inside you. We shall transform the chaos into order.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtvl1ArKnyM&t=192s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The soul is pure and has no feelings.

>The soul knows everything that can be known.

fuck of Satan, you lose in the final war. Digits confirm.

>We can acces our soul and therefore all knowledge through conscience.

>Our mind and body is the wall between our conscience and our soul.

What you call Satan doesn't want yo to have power over yourself. We are breaking the Saturn empire my friend. Don't be afraid of the true light, Lucifer is not here.

>Chaos makes the wall bigger.

>The biggest ego trip is trying to get rid of your ego

Is there anything we can do to lessen Saturn's grip on us?

How did you free yourself from Saturn though?

Where the fuck is High Level Insider????

>Only we can turn Chaos into Order.

stop stacking rocks along trails

If I stack enough rocks will I win the universe?

Your ego is your only enemy. I found myself in the same situation.

Get rid of everything that harms your mind and your body. Try to free your path to your soul, the closer you get to it, the wiser you'll be. It is a constant fight, an everyday war. Doing good allways its the only right path to get rid of Saturn mind control. Say no to yourself.

If you get control of your inner being and manage to control your feelings and emotions, you'll win the universe my friend.

>"Our" soul is the same soul in every single person: The Great Soul that lives inside every living thing.

>We are all the same in soul, but genetics rule the physical body, therefore not everyone has the same acces to their soul.

>Let this words be forgotten.

Have a good night my fellow friends. And don't let the white race get destroyed by those filthy jews worshiping Saturn.

See you around.

as above
so below

>Your ego is your only enemy. I found myself in the same situation.

Trying to get rid of it is like a dog chasing it's tail.
You would be using your ego to try and get rid of your ego.

Life is an Ouroboros. You have to embrace it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtvl1ArKnyM&t=192s

This is some user's work. Give him some love guys.

Let's save the world my brothers. Don't let their evil shadow our virtue.

You see, you could chase it, try to catch it, sit for hours a day and make it hard work only to come to this conclusion. Then when you understand it fully you would realise there is nothing "you" can do to get rid of it because there is no "you" to begin with.
There is nothing to do to get rid of your ego.
So naturally your mind will quite down and relax into "no-mind". Embracing the Ouroboros of the ego is a trap.

are you meaning to say "consciousness"? Because I'm not understanding how conscience has any bearing here.