I'm starting to feel bad about liberals

I'm starting to feel bad about liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d696t3yALAY
youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least you're feeling bad about them and not bad for them

she should have just read the pasta.

>it's a poltard considers tv personalities as representatives of the entire liberal population in the us episode

I wonder if they're still on the first stage of grief

me too. lets let them win next time.

>it's a ShareBlue poster that thinks tv personalities (like the ones on The View) aren't representative of significant populations of self-proclaimed "liberal" voters

Can someone explain why the whole country cares about some politicians in Georgia? Most Americans don't even know the capital of Georgia.

Atlanta (nigger town, Ludacris showed me this)

>try to express emotion
>no eyebrows

Liberals never stop losing

But they kinda reverberate the same talking points

>lost by 4 points
>district has been red since the 80s
>republicans won by 24 points or more for the past 10 years
>this is somehow good news for Trump

>high priests of media perpetuating narratives, altering culture and effecting minds on the payroll of the Democrats and corporations don't represent anyone

How is it even surprising that a conservative won in the south?

>(((Goldberg)))

trump won it by 1% retard

>goldberg
>not representing modern liberalism

wew

are you retarded?

who is that man and why do i care about his opinion

Bump

>implying liberals don't get all their opinions from tv personalities

Trump narrowly winning a once-safe district is a good thing for Republicans?

>If we spend 3 times as much and break records every election we can get 4 points away from winning

>you guys are losing power.

seeLOL liberals are a dying party and going broke at the same time.

now factor in all the billions dems throw at these elections they lose. it's fucking hilarious!

Dumping so much money on a lost cause was a mistake, but what happens in 2018 with more competitive districts?

Hint: Right wing trolls won't be so smug anymore.

>hat happens in 2018 with more competitive districts?
The Dems go broke or lose?

there is simply not enough republican seats up in "competitive districts" for them to even retake control even despite your wishful thinking

HAHAHAH you guys are fucked

Every peak and valley they had has been getting lower and lower each time for the last 80-90 years. The possibility of them becoming a regional party isn't a meme.

>Liberals who build their entire worldviews on Mass Media like John Oliver and Harry Potter are not represented by the Mass Media

>implying the vast majority of libtards don't regurgitate these cult celebs like gospel

>tfw basically regurgitating what everyone else said, without realizing it
Maybe it's just common sense, or maybe I shouldn't respond to bait made out of straw.

Except every previous one was in the 20+ points range in your own admission and spending a record amount and 3 times as much of your opposition does not create a reliable figure or sustainable tactic......

why did dems lose more traditional blue states than republicans lost red?

should i take this as a trend aswell?

common sense is defeated by simple logic?

>gays and muslims
>international finance and union goons
>cosmopolitans and racial militants
>civil libertarians and SJWs
maybe diversity isn't their strength? they can't motivate people cohesively

>he still didn't learn
Is it because gravity affects their brains more down there?

I was talking about democrats

>this one is for the manlets

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dont know what would be more sad. if that is real and he actually enabled people doxxing him by saying he is a manlet meme distributed here, or if its fake and all the Sup Forumsacks actually got baited by this.

>nigger (((goldberg))) rants about convoluted liberal shit

you shouldn't feel bad, you should be in awe of this glorious social experiment of turning leftists insane one loss at a time

well than good point I thought you were a projecting liberal who likes to claim what their party is doing or going through is really happening to the other.

I would say based on the presidential election they pretty much are and are relegated to the coasts.

The correlation between TV personality talking points and the talking points liberals viral on their social media is total.

(((Polls))) showed Ossof 6 points ahead

have fun losing senate seats in 2018 bitch, i'll vote for the (((gop))) just to spite you

Let's change the nouns and see if it makes any sense

>...tries to explain why Hitler didn't actually lose

>...tries to explain why Mitt Romney didn't actually lose

>...tries to explain why the Falcons didn't actually lose (the SuperBowl)

Does niggerboo realize how dumb she sounds?

Can't lose if you keep moving the goalposts.

what is a tlanta?

He may have the Senate for the rest of his term, but he could easily lose the House.

Makes sense. This is the party of participation trophies after all.

There are no moderate liberals these days

The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. :P

Who watches this crap? Its on in the middle of the day.
Sitting at home like that, at that time, you're probably playing video games. Watching that is literally eating the poisoned flesh of 5 or 6 rotten hens.
Astounding to me that someone is available to watch and think that show is entertainment.

I watched a few minutes of Colbert the other night.
Dinner was a little late and the local news had just ended. Oh god what a load of garbage that guy's monologue is. He spends the first few minutes of his show doing nothing except talking about Trump. Nothing else, just Trump. Fuck if I remember what else was on the show but damn dude, you just can't avoid it anymore.
National news, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, all Trump crap.

Mind numbing, rotting funnels of garbage straight through your cortex.

>its a poltards don't know when to admit they were wrong episode

Faggot.

Stop using the episode greentext, you're going to ruin it for the rest of us honest shitposters

Yeah, i felt a little bad for them yesterday. At this point they are looking pretty pathetic. But never forget, they voted for Hillary.

impossible in 2018 based on seats available.

The reason it's turning more blue is because of changing demographics. Has nothing to do with Trump.

>Who watches this crap? its on in the middle of the day
Democrats.
A vast majority doesn't actually hold a job. See stats about Berniebros or the Antifa.

Never feel bad for the enemy

>shitposters ruining shitposts for other shitposters
i hate that faggot as much as you user, but i dont see anything wrong with that

Bump

There was an attempt

Don't ever feel bad for a liberal pig. They should all be guillotined.

Whoopi (((Goldberg))) has no eyebrows, Sad!

kek

>there's always next time
acceptance feels good, doesn't it

>look at these results against beloved 12 year incumbent

Meanwhile the Democrat running in 2016 spent < $1000. Not sure if you are ignorant or duplicitous, but I am going to guess ignorant because the argument you make seems pretty widespread among retards on the left.

Never pity a traitor.

Someone finally said it. Thank good. Congressional incumbent advantage is huge, so with hundreds of Congress elections, both parties focus on the ones without an incumbent.

Ossof was the Nancy Pelosi sponsored shoe in that was receiving massive amounts of dollars from groups outside of Georgia. Because there was a large movement from ((them)) to put a blue man in a red state, it made a lot of noise. Though not all Georgians are mouth breathers and thankfully over half of the ones in his district saw that he was a corporatist sex doll, begging for sheckles.

#CantHandletheHandel

Ossof nearly had the funding for a fucking presidential primary

Maybe she should start explaining why she hasn't left yet.

>(((Jon Ossoff)))

If I pity them, it may stay my hand when it's time to shoot them, and I want to shoot them very badly.

>I speak for all liberals by saying this person doesnt represent all liberals

But but but he was a cis gendered white male with shitloads of money..... Aren't repubs just sexist homophobic rich evil fucks?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>cis
What the Hell is that supposed to mean?

Manlet here, just want to say that this faggot doesn't represent all of us.

There are bitter, spiteful manlets that cant handle the reality of their situation.

And there are cool, relaxed hobbit-tier manlets that understand that we'll never not be the short dude, but whatever.

Where do I search these stats? Google what?
Bernie supporter demographics?

Accurate?

i start feeling bad about liberals once i get tired of winning

Not a single fucking one.
Empty promises... the democrat/leftist doctrine.

Holy fuck you're a dumbass. Georgia is important because it has had strained relations with Russia. Considering the whole Trump/Russia scandal, the GOP winning a seat in Georgia is hugely important

is that /our birb/ max

so what, you're ready to admit your ideology is getting thrashed electorally and has no mass appeal?

>legitimately liberals 2k+17: youtu.be/d696t3yALAY

If you lose, you win

We need to stop calling them Liberals, Thomas Paine was a liberal in the true sense of the word meaning someone who wanted liberty. These are leftist pricks and don't deserve the title of Liberal the same as they don't deserve the title of Progressive. There's nothing progressive about them, they're anti-free speech anti-West limp dicks.

~Hi~

>Shabbos goy schvartze is sad that her Jewish master was not put into power

Niggerberg and other house nogs such as her, like Al Sharpton, who are loyal to the synagogue, absolutely need to hang. They undermine their own people constantly, delighting in watching them helplessly devour each other like crabs in a bucket, then profiting off their misery.

On the white side, you have human waste like Biden who does the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo

Nothing on this Earth is more detestable than a shabbos goy.

*hi macsh*

When you hide your flag but leave the filename in Spanish

It was seen a "referendum" on Trump and a chance for Dems to show that they could rally the anti-Trump sentiment at the polls. As always, the DNC base is too fucking lazy to vote more than once every four years.

Bump

Because the South was Democrat for decades

WE WUZ ELECTED