Let them fucking die

Trinity College professor Johnny Eric Williams shared his thoughts publicly on social media, saying, “fed the fuck up with self-identified ‘white’s’ daily violence directed at immigrants, Muslims, and sexual and racially oppressed people. the time is now to confront these inhuman assholes and end this now....It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be ‘white’ will not do, put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system. #LetThemFuckingDie.”

The “let them die” part of that post refers to a Medium article he shared on his Facebook page titled, “Let Them Fucking Die.”

The post says that when an oppressor or “bigot” needs life-saving help, they should be left to die.

It reads, “If they are choking in a restaurant. If they are bleeding out in an emergency room. If the ground is crumbling beneath them. If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other: Do nothing.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4gzps0lm1E
youtube.com/watch?v=HN82DTbamkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw alex jones was right when he said in 2010 that the feds would instigate race wars

i thought it was a paranoid theory of his back then

Unemployed in: 3, 2, 1...

My enemy SHOULD want me to die. This is further evidence of an impending return to a tribal mentality, which is essential for beating back white genocide.
#letthemhate

>If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other:..
Yeah, because it's whites acting like niggers and terrorists. Later in the day he'll bitch about whites not doing enough to save a black neighborhood from black-on-black violence.

Bump

the man's got a point on immigrants, if we didn't have latinos america would starve to death, no way your gonna get white boys to work on the farm these days

>t.jose rodrigo

The left is doing everything possible to help along racism.
I don't much like racism and yet I can't but think, "fuck it. I'm moving to a white neighborhood."
I'm tired of being loathed due to my skin color.
If these animals are going to act like this - I have no pity for the backlash coming their way.

Very Unlikely

>white nationalism is bad

Fine with me. Fuck niggers.

Not for subhuman spic wages you won't. You displaced us by being willing slaves.

>what is automation and how does it work
I always giggle when some fag trots out the "we need illegal spics to pick fruit and veg" argument. A third of them work in the skilled building trades, and who, or rather—what, do you think harvests crops in Europe?

automation will be a while, we still need to eat today

this alabama conservative farmer said it best, and he's no liberal btw

youtube.com/watch?v=q4gzps0lm1E

He is a brokedick retard who doesn't want to work, look how fat and southern he is, those lazy fucks were the reason we have nigs.

We had farms in my family since the fucking civil war, we didn't hire god damn spics to do the work, family did it.

>a fucking nigger

So, are people giving him a piece of their minds?

Should we do something to him?

Half true. Companies would have to start paying a white-man wage, but they would because otherwise they'd be out of business with no workers.

>nigger

Barely, probably 60% white and that is why he has the loudest fucking mouth. Mulatos are the worst.

Southerners are fucking cancer. Bunch of tsundere nigger lovers.

This
How the fuck do libs think farms are predominantly Spanish

Obligatory

most illegal spics I see don't even work and just collect welfare like nigs. where are these hard-working cunts at?

>pedro 5000

I've been looking for this image

People don't survive solely on strawberries grown in California.

Bump

I hope this artist found peace in life. He has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

They aren't nearly sun baked enough, most people in the south are nearly beaners anyway even if they are "white". I get hassled constantly about how white I am here, I fucking hate living in this hellhole, it isn't for white people.

Hey spook,we got some extra rope.

Blacks always forget all the others dislike them as well, especially spics.

I have to say that thing is fucking impressive.

>wait for them to die

laziest method of resistance imaginable

#firejohnnyericwilliams

get this trending

the Long Walk is for Whites built by White you dumb halfrican.

also anybody ever been to the comfy Cinestudio just off the Long Walk at Trinity? I drove two hours from NH to see the new 4K Tales of Hoffmann a couple of years ago.. sweet place ... get rid of this race baiting jig.

youtube.com/watch?v=HN82DTbamkA

interesting perspective.
That insinuates blacks have EVER contributed anything of value or helped someone in need.
I see them ooking and yelling "Worldstar" most often than actually doing what this guy thinks

Ending hunger is within reach, but we still are losing time with stupid progressives.

Ban them from your country, and unleash a futurist utopia already.

Bump

never thought i'd see another Trinity person on Sup Forums.

Best part is i still got text message for the "alert"

When will whites stop being nice?

When will these fucking white knight cucks realize non-whites hate them?

Fuck niggers and fuck white knight cucks.

Just saw this on the news. Some neckbeard faggot was defending him, would never happen if this was said about blacks.

Never.

Bumping...

>“If they are choking in a restaurant. If they are bleeding out in an emergency room. If the ground is crumbling beneath them. If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other: Do nothing.”

At least that's one step up from the usual stabbings and shootings black people commit when they see white people.

bump

This. Nogs are out to eliminate the only group standing between them and perpetual slavery.

It is entertaining, usually the light skinned, non-ghetto ones are stupid enough to think anyone else will tolerate them. I had a mexican GF and she said nigger like every 30 seconds, fucking hated blacks.

The thing that cracks me up the most is they are so desperate to hold on to power. That they will willingly genocide the most intelligent and productive group of people in the world and replace them with Somalians and Arabs.

Global Government over a pack of feral ape people who will just demand the billionaires "redistribute" their wealth to them.

These people are like an extinction level event. Imagine what happens when Islam gets its supply of nuclear weapons from the Europeans? Good bye planet Earth.

>white's daily violence directed at immigrants
If there were "daily violence" against immigrants we would hear about it a hell of a lot more. Whenever whitey does anything to a minority the major news networks talk about it for weeks.

"violence" is basically anything white people do that isn't boot licking and gibs.

Sup Forums this faggot degenerate teaches at Trinity College , Hartford Connecticut . College President Joanne Berger Sweeney 860-297--2336
Trinity College
300 Summit Street, Hartford , CT 06106 . Sup Forums u know what to do

Bump.

LOL if all whites were racist bigots like you think , you'd all be dead not blabbing about civil rights.

Johnny Eric Williams
May 1961, 56 years old

I am unsure which phone numbers are current as these are all the phones assigned to his household.
(860) 298-0897
(860) 298-0892

(860) 524-1964

I am unsure how accurate this information is, as I have not personally verified that this is his home. But my sources have been very accurate in the past. I would bet money that this is the comfortable mini-mansion that this "oppressed" upper class half-breed lives in. If that is oppression, I wish I was oppressed. I fucking hate these rich half-black people bitching about how oppressed they are as they live high on the hog off the taxpayer circus.

15 Ridgewood Rd, Windsor, CT 06095

If this is his house, note on Google Earth how there is water damage above the front door, the yard is not taken care of at all, and children's toys are left in the front yard. Everywhere these negroes go and everything they touch turns to shit.

This information is for informational/educational purposes only. I am not liable AT ALL for what you idiots do with it.

Yeah, I don't think their plan includes keeping the muds alive for very long. They just are using them to destroy the white nations. Once the muds have served their purpose, there is no reason to keep many of them around.

Obama did and Hillary would have finalized it, but Trump isn't going to lend official Fedgov support to this lunacy.

That's why they're so ass mad - they were planning on the race war, it was their whole program.

look up sabbatean frankism

>filename

You're not alone.

>If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other
That only happens among blacks you stupid nignog.

pic related
the only good nigger.

>Do nothing
So blacks should just keep doing what their doing then?

it always amazes me that blacks in the west don't realize that everything good they have is because of living in proximity to whites

An user who went to Trinity posted earlier and thought it would be about 50/50 as to whether he would be fired.

I did not think there was a chance in hell he would be fired.

Was this Anons work similar to Eric Clanton case?