Ask an actual liberal anything. I don't have long but I will try to answer a few questions

Ask an actual liberal anything. I don't have long but I will try to answer a few questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u5bnX8v1_6c?t=34m1s
nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0
archive.is/6wRtN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure

Are you a gun owner? If not, why? Do you think the greater population should be disarmed and made to rely on the police and armed forces for self defense?

What do you think of Islam?

Why do you want to import millions of retarded brown people who will do nothing for this country vs intelligent people who will contribute?

Why do you hate white people so much?

Why are you so retarded?

I used to have a gun but I don't anymore. I'm not in favor of taking away guns. I do want there to be a stricter background check though.

It's an evil ideology. I sort of agree with you guys on that. Main area I disagree on is banning all Muslims, I think that's stupid.

Immigrants actually help the economy out.

Who is typing this out for you? When did you come to terms with being a legit retard?

Why are you such a faggot?

Why are you here?

Germany's crime stats show they commit lots of crime though.

youtu.be/u5bnX8v1_6c?t=34m1s

The guy in the vid is a cuck, but he is at least anti mass immigration.

Why not promote larger families for the indigenous population instead of promoting an inevitable culture/race clash? Why are you inciting violence?

Then what is your solution to Islam?

How many?

>Ask an actual liberal anything.
Any chance you could stop being a totalitarian prick? Also telling people to ask you anything, but you don't have much time makes you appear to be a self inflated prick as well, which I'd wager is accurate.

Will you please stop coming here?

>saged btw

what is the goal/s

Fuck off achmed

Does race exist? Do you know what a "Nazi" is?

have you tried filling your room with a large amount of nitrogen? it's fun, you should try it!

The probably with Germany is that they bring in all of these Muslims but then they don't integrate them into society. They give them their own ghetto areas with Saudi Arabia funding radical mosques that preach violence. If they integrated them into society then that would fix most issues.

I don't care where people come from.

Teaching people about science and ethics. Hopefully Islam dies out in the near future but I don't see it happening.

Bernie Sanders is the closest thing the Yanks have had to a NatSoc leader

I'm not a totalitarian. Seems like most GOPers fall into that category.

Race exists but it's a vague concept.

>"Ask an actual liberal anything"
>already answering with typical lefty democrat responses
Why do you democrats keep kidding yourselves by calling yourselves "liberals"?

The textbook definition of a "liberal person" is tolerant of anyone/everyone, free thinking, etc... You democrats are just as intolerant as republicans.

It's been years since I stopped calling you "liberals," and I remind others about keeping that distinction alive.

>Hopefully Islam dies out in the near future
that's not very liberal

>I don't care where people come from.
That is exactly the fucking problem.
Bite the apple or bite the curb. Fuck you.

Sorry if I don't meet your definition of the term.

how do you reconcile the fact that you love war as long as the blue team is pushing the buttons and how the anti war movement disappeared for 8 years cause a half black democrat was president now you all pretend to care again . you are all fake as fuck . I don't expect a reply btw you cant answer this none of you ever can.

Legal Educated Migrants help this country, Illegals do nothing but drag us down.

What is your definition of liberal?

Both are detrimental. the highly skilled and educated ones should be trying to make their countries better.

Can you explain what the big deal about national origin is? If most of the US population became ethnically Middle Eastern tomorrow I wouldn't care. I don't see how it affects my life. Now if all of those Middle Easterns were radical Muslims then I would care because Muslims have some very shitty views.

Obama was an awful President and most Democrats are hypocrites. I voted for him in 2008 because of his campaign promises to end all these fucking wars in the Middle East. He did not deliver and escalated the Middle Eastern wars. I didn't vote for him in 2012. One of the few things I liked about Trump's campaign was his promise to stay out of the Middle East for once, it's a shame he lied about that.

Somebody has got to clean toilet bowls.

Supporting a regulated economy and personal liberty.

on the same token, would you feel anything if a major influx of Americans moved to Tanzania and made the natives adopt their principles and culture?

This is why we don't like you.

Who's better, Hayek or Mill?

I don't care. If Muslims coming to the US want to stay Muslim AS LONG AS they don't become a terrorist, then I don't care. People should be free to hold whatever culture they want to or not want to as long as it doesn't effect other peoples liberty of safety.

>Supporting a regulated economy and personal liberty.
Pick one.

But seriously, choose one over the other. I'm curious.

>Somebody has got to clean toilet bowls
What if we paid blacks to do that instead of paying them to do nothing?

IT IS NOT ABOUT NATIONAL ORIGIN
IT IS ABOUT CULTURE
The melting pot meme is a lie. We don't assimilate we collectivize. Do you want an example? Look at China Town, look at the ghettos, look at inner cities. You bring in different cultures and you wonder why they can't get along, you wonder why we have racism, you wonder why we can't all just get along. We can't get along. When you have two boys fighting, do you separate them into different corners, or do you let one pummel the other to death? It is not about supremacy, it is about a love of all cultures and wishes to preserve them. it does matter what race you are because that is your culture. Because you are Arabic and you are Muslim that does not mean you are a bad person because of the culture you come from, but when you are forced into a society surrounded by a strange places, with strange faces, learning strange things, it is not hard to see why people would commit crimes and terrors on society.
"Everyone loves their friends, until they move in with them."
Fuck you, bite the apple or bite the curb.
>Please bite the apple

well you are a critical thinker 1 in 10 republicans and democrats have this ability . all politicians are crooks they all are owned by the military industrial complex , banks and corporations . fuck the brain dead trump dick suckers they are just as bad as the obama die hards

Regulation to stop Wall Street bankers from crashing the economy as they frequently do. Personal liberty to let somebody do what they want to do with their life.

Have you actually ever looked at the statistics of welfare. Most people on it are still making money somehow. It's just that the greedy corporations are not paying them enough to survive to we the tax payer have to subsidize them.

but that's part of it, you wouldn't argue with iran that their political landscape is detrimental to the liberties you think they should have because as a society they have come to is a theocracy
they have exchanged liberty for a somewhat halal system and culturally that is on par with what they want

(((Wall street bankers)))

Do you live near a majority black neighborhood?

Culture is the flower, race is the root. Africans will always create civilizations that look like Africa, Asians Asia, Europeans Europe. A "mixed" West will gradually become a little dumber, a little less innovative, a little more violent, until we become a Latin Ameifcs-tier civilization surpassed by our ethnic betters.

requiring a drivers licence is an infringement of my liberty to drive

Same thing for culture. I don't care about somebody's culture as long as their peaceful about it. You can reply if you want, but I don't really care about this "white genocide" crap that republicans always scream about.

Agree.

Why do liberals have a dumb donkey.
You ass brain.
Literally an ass brain against someone with the brain of an elephant.

By bankers you mean Jews, right?

>Can you explain what the big deal about national origin is?

It's not. The big deal is that people from these other nations that they are "fleeing" act uncivilized and/or violent. It's not exactly that people hate them because they're from a different country, people hate them because they are outcompeting (read: destroying) the native culture and replacing it with the same culture dominant in the very states that they "fled" to begin with.

People tend to take the ideological short cut and blame everyone who comes from one of those countries, regardless of how they act.

>Actual liberal

Psst, it's obvious you're not a lbieral as you haven't been instabanned from this board.

Why are the 1% hated by rank and file Liberals? The 1% support your cause and they are Globalists and almost never Conservatives. So why the hate for the 1%?

>peaceful
The powerful will dominate the weak. This is human nature, and not avoidable. If we yield the West to minorities, they will subjugate us.

>girth of an elephant
ftfy

I agree that Muslim culture is extremely evil and dangerous. that's why I specified as long as it doesn't affect liberty or safety. If a Muslim wants to come to the US and they don't go around oppressing women or cutting heads off then it's not my concern.

No.

Somebody's race doesn't really effect anything about them other than their looks. Again I don't really care too much about this cultural appreciation that's being talked about.

> "white genocide"
>republicans
What does this have to do with my argument? I did not mention either of these and I am certainly not a "Republican".
> I don't care
That is the problem, no one cares. No one ever fucking cares as long as they don't get hurt and they can go on living with their lives and with their loved ones. Selfish, of course, every post-modern society has developed a majority of selfish people who do not care about others.
Bite the apple or bite curb

Not having a drivers license means that you're effecting the safety of other drivers and pedestrians. Therefor you should need a license to drive.

That is incorrect. Intelligence, aggression, innovativeness, and other cognitive traits are genetically determined.

How many black cocks would you say you suck on a daily basis?

Ancient man separated into different groups, and evolved divergently. Different races are essentially different subspecies.

how to you feel knowing that you and i are halves of the same coin working to meet an ends that will not benefit us but those that are using us to fight one another?

Do you think Conservatives, Libertarians and general idealogical opponents are bad people themselves and that they want bad outcomes for people & issues you care about?

Can you give me a quicky on what your values are and why?

If the bankers are Jewish then yes.

Yup. If they move to Europe and they break the laws of the country they moved to then throw them in prison or back to the country.
I think you're overestimating how many Muslims are coming to Europe though. If Europe took in every single refugree the continent would only be 1% Muslim

intel agencies around the world have estimated that the percentage of radicalised muslims is between 15-25% (depending on what intel agencies stats you go with). The muslim pop. worldwide is around 1.8B.
So not all muslims is correct but the population that is hellbent on the destruction of western society and values is larger than the entire US population

No, you're making up the difference with taxpayer money so they don't have to pay them enough to survive. It blows my mind that you can't see how you are the instruments of the very corporations you claim to oppose.

>only 1% Muslim
That 1% breeds at twice the rate of the natives. We are witnessing the consequences of this 50 years down the road in the United States, with the upcoming minority status of whites.

>Somebody's race doesn't really effect anything about them other than their looks

Then why are there cultures in America based on race? You can't honestly believe something so fucking delusional can you? This is just a straight up denial of reality.

The penis girth of an elephant trunk you mean while still being a white man

Why do you hate white people?

Why do you think that replacing whites with ethnic groups that hate human rights and all your beloved LGBT crap someone is ever going to work out?

Why do you accuse Republicans of being xenophobic yet hate Russian without reason?

>race doesn't affect
Objectively false.

Kike, why do you enjoy pedophilia and do your nasty nigger-but-longer-nose disturb you?

Is it true you got six million roids in your mouth?

>mean while still being a white man
>had to include that
you've got some deep seeded inadequacy issues user

Most 1%ers are neo-liberals who can fuck off.

I mostly agree, I don't see why you're still replying.

I don't know what you're talking about anymore. Sorry!

It's worth noting that IQ tests are extremely flawed.

My problem with race is that it always changes. If you ask Sup Forums then Jews and whites are not the same race but they are according to everybody else. If you go back in time 100 years then somebodys race and their country of origin are the same thing. There are some people from the Middle East that could easily come across as "white". I agree that there are groups of people that look different, but the concept of a race doesn't have clean cut borders.

It's always greedy 1%ers vs. the people.

It depends on your views. If you support the Trump-care bill knowing full well that the bill would throw tens of millions off health insurance then I think you're a bad person. But if you support it because Sean Hannity told you to and you didn't do any research then I think you're just misinformed.

For God's sake, no one has advocated taking away guns. Where the fuck does this retarded narrative come from? Is it just a muh slippery slope argument?

>I think you're overestimating how many Muslims are coming to Europe though. If Europe took in every single refugree the continent would only be 1% Muslim

"When immigration proceeds at a steady but modest clip, deep change comes slowly, and there’s time for assimilation to do its work. That’s why the Muslim population in Europe has been growing only at one percentage point a decade; it’s why many of the Turkish and North African immigrants who arrived in Germany and France decades ago are reasonably Europeanized today.

But if you add a million (or millions) of people, most of them young men, in one short period, you get a very different kind of shift.

In the German case the important number here isn’t the country’s total population, currently 82 million. It’s the twentysomething population, which was less than 10 million in 2013 (and of course already included many immigrants). In that cohort and every cohort afterward, the current influx could have a transformative effect.

How transformative depends on whether these men eventually find a way to bring brides and families to Europe as well. In terms of immediate civil peace, family formation or unification offers promise, since men with wives and children are less likely to grope revelers or graffiti synagogues or seek the solidarity of radicalism.

But it could also double or treble this migration’s demographic impact, pushing Germany toward a possible future in which half the under-40 population would consist of Middle Eastern and North African immigrants and their children."

nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0

Is this guy's opinion wrong? If so, why?

Archived that archive.is/6wRtN

So don't let the radical Muslims in. The US already has one of the strictest vetting processes in the world. In case you didn't notice there hasn't been ANY terrorist attacks from Muslim refugees yet. We seem to be doing a good job. But if a Muslim comes to the US and privately holds radical views without ever acting on them then whatever. Let them think whatever they want to.

It's going to be a very very long time before Muslims outnumber Europeans in Europe if it ever does happen. But again I don't care if white people become minority.

Because people thought that somebody race inevitably affected their personality traits without any scientific backing up until very recently.

I don't hold any of those views.

There are correlation that I agree are true. For example, black people in America commit more crime. Where I disagree with you is the reason. Your view is that they commit more crime because they're black. I think they commit more crime because black people in America have a long history of being oppressed and forced into poverty. Poverty creates crime.

based bot

The real world doesn't work like that though. Cultures speak a lot and when you have a Confucianist culture which looks down on upsetting the status quo, you are looked upon as a trouble maker, rebellious fool who does nothing but cause trouble and/or an idealist who is unrealistic. It's an uphill battle. Why go fight and probably end your life when you can go to people who have the same ideals as you and will accept you with open arms?

you're joking right?

>being this delusional/misinformed

Fair enough.

I still don't see why somebody's race matters. If 95% of Europe's population became black tomorrow but still hold the exact same views then why would you care?

>I mostly agree, I don't see why you're still replying.
Have you confused me for someone else?
>It's worth noting that IQ tests are extremely flawed.
So flawed that you believe the different races don't have different levels of innate intelligence?
>My problem with race is that it always changes. If you ask Sup Forums then Jews and whites are not the same race but they are according to everybody else. If you go back in time 100 years then somebodys race and their country of origin are the same thing. There are some people from the Middle East that could easily come across as "white". I agree that there are groups of people that look different, but the concept of a race doesn't have clean cut borders.
The fact that the borders of race are "fuzzy" does not mean it doesn't exist, or isn't consequential. That a Jew and and a Swede look similar to each other does not change the fact that both are, on average, vastly more intelligent and docile than an African. Our societies should be structured with these differences in mind.

>It's going to be a very very long time before Muslims outnumber Europeans in Europe if it ever does happen. But again I don't care if white people become minority.
Less than a century, at current population trend levels. Given that the Muslims - a foreign people, with different characteristics, and a different culture, who are open about their desire to subjugate the Europeans amongst whom they live once they have the ability - will not simply "become European", and will instead destroy what you know as "Europe", I find your sentiment naive and irresponsible. I do not intend to simply give away the civilization I inherited from my ancestors, to consign my children to world where they are a hated minority robbed of their history, just to feel enlightened and "above hate".

>but still hold the exact same views

But they don't. That was my first point.

You're right. White people on average do haver higher IQ's then black people. I'm not convinced that it's because of their race. Somebody's IQ can be raised with a lot of education. America does horrible on tests compared to the rest of the first world, does that mean that US citizens are inherently dumber then other countries? But let's put that aside and say you are right and I'm wrong. White people have slightly higher IQ then black people. So what? That doesn't make any difference in the world at all. All it means is that there's slightly more dumb black people around and slightly more smart white people around. The vast majority of both races have no intelligence differences whatsoever.

>slightly

> (You)
>You're right. White people on average do haver higher IQ's then black people. I'm not convinced that it's because of their race. Somebody's IQ can be raised with a lot of education. America does horrible on tests compared to the rest of the first world, does that mean that US citizens are inherently dumber then other countries? But let's put that aside and say you are right and I'm wrong. White people have slightly higher IQ then black people. So what? That doesn't make any difference in the world at all. All it means is that there's slightly more dumb black people around and slightly more smart white people around. The vast majority of both races have no intelligence differences whatsoever.
Let me post the image I posted in my first reply again, then. Environment accounts for some, but by no means all, of the difference. Do you really not see how a society with a dumber population would be a worse place to live? Where the government is that much less competent? Where the economy is that much less competitive? Nevermind the adversity faced by whites due to the envy of the lesser races, who hate and would seek to exact revenge on them for their mile-long list of grievances and acute sense of inferiority in the face of smarter, more attractive, more capable whites. I do not think you grasp what we are throwing away in taking this course.

That's why I don't want to let radical Muslims into western countries. As long as they integrate into society and don't hold too many crazy Muslim positions once they do I don't care if a Muslim is my neighbor.

They actually do. If a black guy is somehow raised in a normal white family then he will grow up acting like a normal white guy despite his skin color.

Thats quite a large assumption

we evolved separately for hundreds of thousands of years. do you not think that we evolved differently?

>That's why I don't want to let radical Muslims into western countries. As long as they integrate into society and don't hold too many crazy Muslim positions once they do I don't care if a Muslim is my neighbor.
Do you really think that by excluding "radical" Muslims, the rest will just gradually become westernized, dark-skinned pseudo-Europeans? That they will abandon their group identity for ours? That they will deny their culture and heritage in favor of western consumer culture?

You know women used to score A LOT worse on IQ tests, right? That's why women used to have less rights then men. It wasn't until they started getting proper education that women actually started to score higher on IQ tests. There's also this thing called the Flynn effect. basically any country that's underdeveloped scores low on IQ tests at first but scores higher and higher as they develop.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
The average black person today gets the same score as the average white person did in the US in the year 1950. The average black person's score is 15 points higher than the average white person just 100 short years ago. Unless you think there was a major genetic change in whites in the past 50-100 years, the rise in scores (for both races) was due to environmental changes. Whites have simply enjoyed a higher standard of living (then and now) which leads to them having environments more conducive to learning. Another big difference in IQ scores can be seen between northern Americans and Americans in the South. In fact, there have been studies done where blacks in the north scored higher on IQ tests than whites in the south. Are northerners different genetically than southerners? If not, then why the difference? If we accept whatever that difference is, why are you not using that to explain the black - white difference?

>slightly
it's about 2 standard deviations difference and the consequences of that are huge, like there's no way their countries will ever function as well as ours so all kinds of foreign policy, aid efforts and international developments based on the assumption they have similar potential are wildly unrealistic

The problem is that muslims, blacks, etc, will never view themselves as the same as us. They will always be not us and we will always be not them. In our current situation this may not be that big of a deal, but when hardship comes it will be. If you want a stable country that can weather hardship, you want a homogeneous country.

>If a black guy is somehow raised in a normal white family then he will grow up acting like a normal white guy despite his skin color.
Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

We did evolve differentially. that's why people from separate areas of the globe look differently.

Again, I don't care about their culture as long as it doesn't impede on other peoples freedom or liberty. There are currently Muslims in Europe that go around preaching radical Islam in mosques. Those fuckers should be thrown in prison in my opinion.