/nsg/ North Saron General Daily

The Republic of North Saron is a unique microstate in that it is not only a white ethnostate, but seemingly reflects the values of Sup Forums more than any other government on earth.
- Henry Hawgood

Hello all!

North Saron is a future nation in the Saronic Gulf near Greece

Since the last post, a lot of progress has been made in creating North Saron. We have a system of economy, a plan for landing and settling and we even have a flag. Not only do we have all of that, but we have secured the islands with the knowledge that upon habitation, we will not be attacked or kicked off of the island. We have a map of island with greek to english translations and are working towards a national anthem currently, so if any of you musical autists have any interest, join the discord.

So far, the discord has about 50+ members, If anybody is interested in helping. join the discord, this is not a LARP

DISCORD: MZbnWDQ

First for kys LARPing faggots

We are not LARPing, we have 15k set aside and are getting donations and using kickstarter and gofundme.

Does Greece not claim these islands or something?

Wait...so if we hold this island against the mudslime hordes we get to open banks and shit?

Greece does not own these islands, a parent company owned them but has gone out of business so they are up for grabs.

Yep, join the discord to find out more.

Does Greece agree with that assessment? And are people already living there, or is just a plan for the future?

>literally no proof of concept
>isn't set up as a legal business, meaning the money is accounted for by accountants

>HEY GUYS GIVE US MONEY *WINKY FACE*

Greece doesn't even know we exist,the islands are un-populated except for the occasional fisherman or two, if they owned the islands, they would probably give them away for $10.

Just make a really shitty rip off of the Nazi national anthem

>used to participate in Sup Forums island threads back when they were a thing
>many anons criticized it for being a pipe dream
>mfw it's actually coming into fruition

This is a larping joke if not an outright scam, so I'll provide logical Sup Forums users with a REAL alternative.

Join /SIG/. We are a Sup Forums self-improvement server.

Instead of larping ideas that will be wasted time, we provide realistic framework for your ambition.

>Weekly book club with scheduled discussions
>Weekly film club with scheduled discussions
>Weekly history club with scheduled discussions (currently in beta-test)

We provide an outlet for actual betterment and learning, not playing pretend.

Pic related is our current reading list. Afterwards, we will be delving into neo-reactionary and traditionalist literature.

>Discord
tsYsPq

I dunno. I mean, can we afford to ship whites overseas when the race war is nigh?

I'll bring in the opium and hash

>15k and asking for donations
>IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!

I was part of these things too. It was kind of funny how you can really pick them apart and realize how nonsensical they are.

I was in the Kekistan colony attempt (back before it was a cancerous meme). I had to explain to everyone that getting donations makes you at the will of the donors and if you actually want a country worth a shit, you have to make the users do IRL business stuff.

ie. buying/selling on craigslist, doing stocks, bonds, running small businesses in general

That way not only do your people acquire actual necessary business and money management skills, but they'll have no problem creating businesses on day 1.

Oh, and I also pushed heavily for mandatory fitness requirements and wanted to require everyone to have first aid and CPR qualifications so the "pioneers" could depend on one another.

Guess what happened? I was eventually banned for questioning authority, and the server turned into a social video game chatroom.

This will be no different. A bunch of miserable autistics with no sense of IRL organizational skills beyond making a channel called "ECONOMY".

We will all take flights there and pay local fishermen for trips to and from the islands.

You only hate us because you want everyone to go to your discord instead.

I don't hate you. You're just funny.

You keep tossing around the 15k figure like it means anything. 15k is nothing, you have 0 proof of concept beyond a discord and maybe some google docs, and are about to start e-begging.

You actually think a bunch of random generally unskilled people can make a country.

Your 15k figure isn't even probably from a bank account. That's the best part. You probably just asked around and people went
>oh yeah I have like 3k in savings
>oh I have 7k
>hmm I have 5k

and you went
>HOLY SHIT GUYS WE ALREADY HAVE 15K IT'S HAPPENING

We didn't go like that.

I know people in the UN, mostly interns and people who situate themselves with upholding the regulations on the commencement of new micronations.

Most of the people in our discord have at least one useful skill that we will use when we make landfall.

Don't forget, we just started this little endeavor and 15k might not seem like anything to you but we plan on saving more money and reach our goal of 75k.

>75k
so nothing?

Well listen business man, I'm sure you have more important things to do then to troll on this thread, have a nice day.