AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

SOLAR FREAKING WALL

wtf i hate solar pannels now

>not being hyped for the FUCKING SOLAR WALL
>shiggy

HE'S SO FUCKING STUPID

Why is that bad? Everybody loves solar energy.

Proof libcuck.

we keep out beaners and we get renewable energy

fuck of kike

stop replying to your own thread.

xD

god, i love our president. it sucks that the rest of the world can't enjoy having a good leader.

>Solves illegal immigrant crisis
>Ensures viable source of energy for the USA

Sounds good to me

What's wrong with utilizing vast amounts of otherwise unused space to create clean and renewable energy. I literally see no problem with this.

To recharge the murderbots

Liberals suddenly don't like solar power?

Solar cannons for our solar walls! See if you can outrun coherent sunlight, ya dirty mudskins!

He's a real Drumpfster fire, eh?

I bet Elon Musk is not so happy about quitting the advisory council now is he :')

This could be Solar City's greatest contract

If he announces that Elon Musk's SolarCity will build the solar panels, suddenly you'll have all the plebbiteurs sucking donald's dick

watch his rally from an hour ago, he legit said it.

This has already been rumored already too, and there are people out there with a working design for it.

>build a wall of solar panels across mexico border
>illegals pass through, damaging shit
>liberals stuck between preserving their green initiative or keep letting spics ruin everything as usual
>defending green energy will steal votes from retarded left democrats permissive or rape and crime
>trump wins again

GENIUS fucking move

What the fuck is wrong with solar panels?

Regardless of your position on global warming or whatever lies the kikes spew, it's free fucking energy. You get a lot more return on investment from a solar panel than you do on anything short of a nuclear plant.
I put panels on my own house because it's just a smart thing to do.
Hitler would have powered his new Germany with only solar and nuclear if the technology existed at the time.

Nice shitpost Soros...7/10

Change your flag you absolute faggot

And? They wouldn't be a bitch to clean because you wouldn't have cars on them. Not to mention the materials required to make it are already there. The problem with Solar FREAKING Roadways was that there is no material strong enough to support the weight of traffic, let alone a singular car, that can also absorb an adequate amount of light. Not to mention the wall will be built in mostly desert terrain. As someone who is living in Arizona, I can personally assure you that we have over 300 days a year of sunshine.

trump is not a smart man

fpbp

not a trumpcuck but this is fucking genius
the libs will not know what to do, their first instinct would be to lap it up but their second instinct to oppose it

broken clocks are right twice a day

>fascist
>watching thunderf00t
sure faggot

Same. I'd totally let Donald fuck my wife in front of me while I watched. I wonder if he would let me lick up his cum afterwards

>trump tricks libs into admitting that solar panels aren't a viable energy source
417 dimensional horseshoes

n.b.
not saying that building a "solar wall" is a smart idea, i'm saying that politically the concept of a "solar wall" is the kind of meme that could seriously confuse libs