Should pretending to be female to pick up straight men be classified as rape?

Should pretending to be female to pick up straight men be classified as rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-situation-flirts-with-tranny-on-jersey-shore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no :D

>he couldn't tell

Lol

It should be considered extenuating circumstance for the guy who will murder your faggot ass.

>he couldn't tell

Lmao

No, traps and straight men looking for one night stands are equally degenerate.

That man looks distinctively Argentinian

I mean, if you murder that person and I was on your jury, I'd say you were innocent.

It should but the law only cares about women.

Yes

>alcohol + low standards

>Should pretending to be female to pick up straight men be classified as rape?

Attempted sexual assault.

Oh man that pic is a classic. Glad his bro rescued him at least.

Traps don't exist. No sane transwomen would ever go to club to pick a stranger in order to show him hur dick. Surprise Suprprise you could be dead.
You meet "traps" at sex parties and gay bars and they don't hide it.

>Oh man that pic is a classic. Glad his bro rescued him at least.

Should have landed one on that crazy fucks jaw.

Once had this tranny try to trick me but got turned off when she realized i was into it. called me a faggot.

>That fucking hon.
>Implying he didn't know it was a man.

He's a faggot but when his friends made fun of him he went full macho man.

>sane
> 'transwomen'

choose one only. Lets all be attach helicopters and hover together. Sane like a fish that thinks it is a bat sane.

Only if he asks and she lies
If it is not harmful to him like an STD, it's his responsibility to make sure the factors that disqualify a sexual partner aren't present.
If she actively lied about having a penis, then yes, it can be classified as rape.

T H I S

It's 2017, things have changed. If you turn down a trans "woman" you are a privileged CIS shitlord!

You should be allowed to kill trannies if they do this to you.

Except it is harmful. Dressing up as a girl IS lying about your gender.

>that face of disgust, anger and shame

wew
this is why you shouldnt go drink

>she lies
Its a fucking he not a she however the man in a dress could plead guilty but insane.

>He's a faggot but when his friends made fun of him he went full macho man.

He's pissed and desperate but should have decked the loon.

only if the penis is not feminine enough

Haha you're a faggot.

((((((she)))))

Yeah its a girl LYING by pretending to be a man. It's completely dishonest and you should be allowed kill them or charge them with rape.

The opposite I mean a man pretending to be a girl.

if that's true that's fucking hilarious

Rape, no.
Fraud, yes.

Best post this year

Yes.

If some tranny tried to trick me I'd kill him

thedailybeast.com/the-situation-flirts-with-tranny-on-jersey-shore

Is trap boipussy good? Ive been tempted to fuck this trap I know but I thinks its just because I havent grabbed any pussy in years. Think I might be turning gay since woman are so hard to fuck without being accused of rape or getting them pregnant.

It should be classified as sexual assault because it places the victim in a sexual situation they were not looking for nor gave consent to based on the fraud of portraying oneself as a member of the victims intended sexual preference.

>Except it is harmful.
I disagree.
>Dressing up as a girl IS lying about your gender.
Clothes are just pieces of fabric. The gender association is in your head. If she wore a sign around her neck saying "I'm a genetical woman without a penis" you might have a case.

>go to degenerate party
>do nigger drugs and drink like a commie
>hook up with (what he thought was)nasty random sluts

both deserve to die.

>No sane transwomen would ever go to club to pick a stranger in order to show him hur dick.

Key word is sane, which very, very few of them are. Trannies go clubbing and prowling for straight men all the time, here in the Philippines.

Good for me, since I like calling them a faggot and choking the fuck out of them, while I fuck them bareback and cum inside. The ones who barely speak English and have never had white dick before are especially cute.

To be perfectly honest, I believe the tranny thing is about self harm for most of them. 90% of the ladyboys I've fucked really enjoyed being treated like a piece of shit and sexually abused.

It's pretty amusing making one of these tiny queers strip down, and then slapping him in the face until his microdick gets hard. Like what the fuck, right?

It's way too common to be anything but related to their 'condition'.

I would be a faggot if she had let me suck her off, but it didn't happen so no faggot.

apparently they get off on the idea of tricking guys, they want to feel fucked like a real woman, like it was a legit experience.

good way to catch the aids

If he's disease free and cute then go for it.

>apparently they get off on the idea of tricking guys, they want to feel fucked like a real woman, like it was a legit experience.

This guy knows what's up. It's absolutely true. They are desperate to experience 'love' as a 'woman', and will go to amazing lengths to get some semblance of man x woman experience.

I like to pretend to 'fall for it', with one of these 'straight guy chasers', and then go along with their transparent and very stupid act until I get them alone. It's funny to me watching them try to hide their dick when they are alone with me in a room.

>turn the lights off...

>I'm shy....

>No you cant touch....

>No I want to leave my panties on...

>Can I see your dick? I want to give you blowjob...

"Ok show me yours first"

Then it's like a deer caught in the headlights.

>You knew??! How did you know??

Well dumbfuck, its partially your grotesque man-body, partially your fucked up falsetto voice, partially your rough skin, your wide shoulders, and manface...a

They actually think they pass. It's so fucking pathetic. I love it.

>I like to pretend to 'fall for it'
>watching them try to hide their dick when they are alone with me in a room.
> I love it.

What a low

Been fucking ladyboys bareback for 15 years. Worst I've ever got was syphilis, which is cured in a week.

Trick is to get em young. After 20-22 they have taken so much dick that they are a walking biohazard.

>Be a man
>Dress up like a woman
>Try to trick man into fucking you in your ass
>Call others faggot.

I hate people.

if you dated for a wife then you wouldn't run into these issues

Rape = sexual assault + privilege

Men can't be raped.

>lets all be attach helicopters and hover together

youre not wrong.