Brit/pol/ - DUP edition

>Queen reported to police for not wearing seatbelt, Civil and criminal proceedings cannot be taken against the Queen in UK law.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40359502

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Labour and Lib Dem Peers plot to sabotage Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/819894/theresa-may-brexit-house-of-lords-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-labour-lib-dems-uk-eu

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Grenfell Tower: 16 council inspections failed to stop use of flammable cladding
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
gov.uk/ride-motorcycle-moped/overview
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=NesjvRihbEg
youtube.com/watch?v=mjacUnmi2iY&list=PLBAEOsdxIbLPFEomzphaZQ0A5Vujkpjd8&index=41
gov.uk/ride-motorcycle-moped/bike-categories-ages-and-licence-requirements
youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNZCTNGtlI
twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877110502350098432
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Hayley.

Absolute nonsense.

>'REEEEEE you can't dock dog tails - nobody chops bits off humans for little reason'
Oy vey

>>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

What an absolute top lad. It's these people that keep me wanting to fight for this country. As well as our forefathers.

Northern Ireland and New Zealand for some reason have a fight. Who wins and why?

2nd for Hayley.

Matthew?

Are/lad/?

I think the DUP might be going out on a limb and trying to get as many concessions as possible. That's why his is going on so long.

Brit/pol/ posh knob lad currently on LBC
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

Fucked it lads, got work in 3 hours.

>A FUCKING LEAF took away the world record for longest sniper kill in history from one of our boys

>Thinking about getting a motorbike
>Go on Sup Forums on a whim
>Last thread was discussing getting a motorbike
L A D S

Got a provisional, thinking about getting a shitty little 50cc then upgrading once I pass my CBT.

lel

N O N S E N S E

They went ahead against Mexico today for a few minutes, was funny.

>her tits

Didn't even realise a new thread was made

I already do own a car and pay £6,000pa on insurance. I also want a project car but I can't just get rid of my daily for it.

>What's your budget for the car?
If insurance wasn't a factor then £40k unless I could find a decent nsx then I'd be willing to spend more or a gto to rice out and drivetrain swap but I'd never get insured so guess I'm going to have to settle for a rusted out shitbucket aw11.

>c2
Needs to be rwd, not a complete shitbox, defiently not a hatch unless it's the ae86 but good luck on getting scammed out of £10k trying to import an old shitbox from Japan.

>You're 17?
C'mon lad we're all 18+ here ;^)

You need a CBT to get a 50cc lad. So just go straight for a 125cc.

The more I learn about Hitler the more sad I get the story isn't told from his perspective. In my eyes he's literally the most passionate and inspirations figures in history. Unironically and not being edgy.

what happens if DUP decided to go back on the coalition? I assume it's past that point already, so what would have happened?

Smeg off rimmer

Get a scooter

Can you get 125cc straight from driving license?

why is wales so fucking based lads

Not too big, not too small. Just right.

>lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

>Talking about dogs

What kind of fucking show is this? Cats are objectively better in every way.

>LBC mexican standoff of 1-dog owner versus 2-dog owner vs 3-dog owner

MATTHEW LAD STOP DRIVING JAMES ABSOLUTELY POTTY

Is doing a politics degree a meme?

>FN: 13.2%
>AfD: 8%
>SD: 20%
>PVV: 13.1%
>FPÖ: 35.1%

>UKIP: 1.9%
The least white country in Europe and also the one with the lowest voteshare of anti-immigration parties. This country is fucked. Daily reminder that if you work, pay taxes and vote for pro-immigration parties then you are responsible for the decline of Britain.

It will stop you from being a neet for a few years

Make a point of reading literature that opposes him or is written by those who oppose him. Don't get sucked in to one point of view. The man is interesting and he did some good things but he is a dangerous man to fall in love with, so be careful.

You need a CBT (get the geared one), costs about £100 and takes a few hours, then you can get anything up to a 125cc.

>tfw got cut off

Thoughts lads?

Couldn't get all my points across I wanted.

Pretty sure you can, although if you can't then you can just do cbt, it's not even a test, it's just training, only takes a few hours and you can ride with L plates anywhere but the motorway.

gov.uk/ride-motorcycle-moped/overview

james is a sanctimonious bellend.

Last interview with Rev. Ian Paisley, founder of DUP

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s

UKIP are pro immigration you mong

Be prepared for the eventuality of coming off or getting knocked off because it hurts more than you think it will. Always wear a decent hat and good leathers, even if it's hot or you feel a cunt. You can't buy new limbs.

Think May doesn't want to give any concessions.

i think you did okay.

>Preuße trip name
>flag designed by a man that hated Prussianism and unified Germany
Really fires my neurons
The DUP opposes abortion. Dumbest political choice in Britain

Can do the CBT, Would I have to use L Plates with a full license?

I fucking love cats, but you're simply wrong mate. Cats can't do anything besides pest control and minor tricks (if you can be arsed to train them), dogs can practically do jobs.

Good thing I couldn't be bothered to vote then

I didn't hear all of it, but it is difficult because they can just cut you off and cut you off without the listener even knowing which can be frustrating. I asked Nigel about civic nationalism once but he cut me off before I could press him on it.

They have total control over it, don't worry, I'm sure you did fine.

>t. albanian
really kicked in my vtec

Was about to reply
>Who do you think we are? We don't cut off the tails for fun, we care about and love the dogs, we're doing it for their benefit.

Education system as a whole is a meme. Drop out, be your own teacher and educate yourself properly and set up your own parameters for showing your credibility later in life. Instead of following a system designed to turn you into a hardworking nobody.

That would make a really good short story.
>I do everything because of those I love.
>I love my nation and all I want is to see her people prosper
>every single person should have a family and happiness
>I will dedicate my life to the country I fought for
>I will make the hard decisions, and I will bear the world on my shoulders for my people.
>I know I must work hard, but it is worth it to do so for the people I love. The work shall set me free.
>to do this I can only focus on one nation above all others and protect her at all costs
>I will focus only on one people, my own, who are like a family to me
>there can only be one leader, the country has seen too many failures.

>"Adolf", at a cinema near you

CBT is a one day deal lad, you can't really pass or fail. Presuming you're over 17 you can hop right on the 125 will which serve you well, take a look at models like Yamaha YBR, Suzuki Marauder, Kawasaki Eliminator, try to avoid the Chinese imports as they're cheaper initially but a bugger to get serviced.

Do you have to post this in every thread?

NONCE SENSE

youtube.com/watch?v=NesjvRihbEg

Bit daft going down the 'it's ok to dock pet dogs' route, but otherwise pretty good. You certainly didn't stoop to emotion and exasperation like that James nob did.

pls answer me someone

cats come from the middle east. dogs are the animal of the white man.

True, but why would you chop your dog's tail off in the first place?

Dogs originated in China

You put your point across in a manner that was too self-assured. You made good points, no doubt, but the way you expressed them cost you in this debate. You should've started out by sympathising with your opponents point of view, something like:
>he makes a good point, and in many cases it is completely unjust and downright dangerous. however there are a small set of circumstances where...... etc etc
This would help disarm your opponent and the audience and make them more receptive to your, arguably unpalatable, opinion.

I enjoyed the Queens hat she wore during her speech.

All this insurance talk fucking pissed me the fuck off

Why is insurance such a fucking meme here

I didn't say that though lad, I said it's a huge difference between pet dogs and working dogs.
Yea I would have done if it was just me and Darren, but I wanted to wind that bloke up as much as possible because he seemed like a twat.

Women get cheaper premiums anyway, why are you complaining?

First off, its not a coalition, they are doing a supply agreement, where they will vote for the budget and motions of confidence.

If there a vote of confidence and the DUP does not vote for it, and May doesn't get votes from some other source who doesn't want a election at the moment, there is a new election.

Bretty enjoyable listen lad, good argument skills bringing that study to the table and pointing out the tiny sample of his anecdotal evidence.

Sit back lads and get extremely comfy, I've got some toast, shandy and some cheese and I'm up to #13: Praying Mantis.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjacUnmi2iY&list=PLBAEOsdxIbLPFEomzphaZQ0A5Vujkpjd8&index=41

James was a cunt

I think you did alright lad. You made the main point and it's obvious you know what you're talking about. I hate how they cut people off and that James chap just came across as a bellent

A CBT isn't a full license. A car license and a bike license are not related at all despite being on the same card, one doesn't assist the other.

For a motorbike you do the CBT, then Mod 1 and Mod 2. This page explains the boundaries for bikes

gov.uk/ride-motorcycle-moped/bike-categories-ages-and-licence-requirements

>he seemed like a twat.
He really did and you did a damn fine job at pissing him off, so bloody well done there. Marvellous job chap.

I swear this is the reason as to why ancaps exist, they feel as if they can't enjoy the roads at a reasonable price then no on should be able to enjoy the roads at all.

I feel as if I'm starting to agree.

You're an ex-pat right?

Depends. If it's from Oxbridge you could end up running the country. If it's from anywhere else it's probably only useful if you want it to go into teaching it.

Docking a tail is much safer then amputation.

Working breeds would get tails docked so their tails would not get injured, require a amputation, and then the doggo dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs

Wish I could ride this badboy through an insurance company building while shooting another one down that's miles away

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNZCTNGtlI

In highly excited hunting dogs, it can pose a real threat of injury as they run through bushes
Plenty of early cat stocks used our own native wildcat genetics to become what they are today. They're hardly middle-eastern.

I remeber seeing that kek

haaha english people paying us more money now. feels good knowing your old people are cold and starving, and you are working hard to pay us loads o money. they recently built a new hospital near where i live, its great knowing we r gonna get billions more to get more stuff.

mwah xx

thanks bro. I'm gonna need to start reading more books. Getting schooled by a yank on my own gobmint

BALTIMORA

what? Richard Kalergi who designed that flag wanted Germany to remain a bunch of separate entities.

SCOUSA

>British law

>tfw based weeb tweeting in

No, Married to a Northern Irish woman and my undergraduate degree was political science. So I understand the politics and wisely shut up about cultural stuff.

only because the chinks wanted variety in their diet.

haha oh fuck. this guy regrets it.

This is what happens when the fascists laws are used against them.

(((illegal opinions)))

>inb4 he gets put a cell block with muzzies and they shank him to death

GAHHHH ITS FUCKING REALLL

OQWDINwiodnqlj'wdbn

twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877110502350098432

QFPQWHDQWIHND'OBQF;KJBWEF;JEWBF

CUNT

>Scottish People

Ah I've spoken to you before I think. In any event, well done on being one of a very select few Americans I've encountered of any real political savvy.

What did he actually tweet though, if it was something like "We need to kill all the muslims" then fair enough, a year seems pretty steep though. If it was just a offhand joke or legitimate criticism of Islam, then yea that's fucked.

Stop it with this divide and conquer nonsense, it's disgusting.

>it's actually real

Oh lawd. The responses are decent though.

It sounds like a consistent pattern of "hate" over a protracted period.

Also another excellent reason to keep politics off of Facebook.

Did you record it - I missed it.

>Sussex
>Piercing
I suspect he's going to have a ball (or two) in prison.

Are Brighton faggots getting redpilled about Muslims?

I just love mrs May's look... she's got such a lovely face. I love seeing pics of her for some reason.. just love that woman!

Damn that's so true and insightful. We are so grateful to have had you enlighten us with your incredible American wisdom.

Now fuck off. Doors that way. Help yourself to a bag of brit/pol/ pork scratchings on your way out