Macron is more based than Trump

newsweek.com/west-need-russia-help-fight-isis-assad-stay-macron-628119

Le Pen would have sold out and bombed Assad just like Trump is doing. Macron is based. Suck it poltards, you have no understanding of geopolitics and you never will.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DllcH
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-shoot-down-all-flying-objects-in-syria-us-regime-warplane-isis-terror-a7797101.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/22/australia-to-resume-air-combat-missions-over-syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/DllcH

Off you fuck shill

How do you explain Trump cucking and Macron being alpha?

Nice ad hominem. Not an argument.

Your reply makes no sense.

bump

Yes it does. A gif is not an argument

Fuck off shill

Fuck off shill.

well of course we need to extend that conflict? How else are they going to get brown cock by the bushel for free?

Go on fuck off shill

Hmm you have no explanation. Maybe suck Macron's big alpha Dick then?

Fuck off shill.

Wtf??? Explain what you mean

Babbys first shill thread

Fuck off shill.

You have no defense of your hero. Interesting

Ad hominem

Fuck off shill

Fuck off shill

Not an argument

Fuck off shill

he needs the petrol faggot

No

He's a successful businessman too but he has the balls to stand up to the kikes, unlike Donald Trumpovitz

You need the "petrol", British fag. Macron will France off fossil feuls so they don't have to rely on the sand monkeys

Thank you finally someone with some sense on this website. Hail Victory! Hail Our People! Hail Macron!

well, you know /nupol/....

I think when hordes of your citizens "escape" your country you've signed a waiver for the area to be basically nuked

Godspeed

He sells his people out to sand niggers and international banks yet you call us nupol? Fuck off shill

wtf I love Goldman Sachs now

but seriously I have no idea who's jewing who here. Has he backstabbed his EU buddies or is he trying to bamboozle the right into supporting him?

Fuck off shill

How about you slain it to us.. we all seek your knowledge. ..

Fuck off shill

Cool. Tel Aviv thanks you for your support of the "God Emperor" Trumpshner in his quest to make the world safe for Israel. I trust you will be on the front lines when you get drafted, as Cuckada is a U$ ally.

Fuck off shill

It's like this: anyone who says right wing stuff during the election will cuck when he wins. Anyone who acts like a cuck during the election will actually be based. Vote for the opposite of your instincts.

Macron is on record saying ethnic French people don't exist

He wants to flood France with Muslims and Arabs until whites in France are wiped out. So why would he pretend to counter signal the Yinon Plan?

Trump ran on supporting Assad and Russia instead of ISIS, but reversed his opinion in ~48 hours after a fake gas attack.

Macron never even bothered on running on a pro Assad during the election. Le Pen was always supportive of Assad over ISIS

Nothing makes sense here.

It only doesn't make sense if you're a stupid nupoltard lol

If I get to kill middle easterners sure thing. I just want some ballsy country like USA or russia to obliterate isis asap so cucked countries feel the pressure to send shitskins back to where they came from. The kikes are a problem for another day

>vote for the side you don't want to win

That's retarded

Trumpshner wants to obliterate Russia, not isis

You are

That's because he is a fucking shill

You are

Good bye shill go back to whence you came along with that granny fucker with the crooked beak

yeah w/e

You're just blowing smoke.

Yup

This board has gone to shit ever they hired new mods

My point was that as soon as isis is wiped out then the civilized world can send shitskins back to syria, and I dont care if they have to bomb all of syria to make sure isis is gone so these shitheads can go back to their third world hell

You literally have no explanation for current events. Da scawy world baffles and bewilders da wittle baby! Lmao

Isis won't be defeated. They're too useful to Trumpshner. Trumpshner wants war with White Russia

>You literally have no explanation for current events

Only idiots feign omniscience.

>Da scawy world baffles and bewilders da wittle baby

I doubt many saw this coming.

I saw it coming you kike shill. Hail Macron!

I seriously doubt you can prove that

Great, sure why not, but your post is about the potential france had to fuck with isis. Isis is basically a goat fucking, rusty, pathetic militia and with the amount of ire its raised around the world it's only a matter of time before a country that hasn't committed national suicide goes in.

Every day and every attack is putting tension on the situation and eventually something moderate is gonna have to happen (ie. systematically working to destroy isis)

>Le Pen would have sold out and bombed Assad
How?
She probably even got money from him. If anyone could make a fuzz about "Russian meddling in elections" then the French.
Macron is a cuck. He's good in talking big but he won't change anything. He is oblivious to the fate that awaits France. SAGE

No my post is about how macron is alpha and trump is a Jew shill with Jewish grandkids and (((New York real estate investments)))

Trump got money from Assad to and he still cucked

>dude look at this guy importing even more shitskins to ruin europe, and shutting down on free speech
>fuckin BASED

>dude this guy ((((trumpshner)))got the Russians so mad at us that they're going to shoot down our planes and start a nuclear Shoah that will end the White race.
>fucking BASED

I seriously doubt you can DISPROVE it

Macron is the epitome of cuckoldry

Trumpshner is. He cucked his own daughter out

What tabloid bullshit paper forms your political opinion? Who the fuck cares about his daughter or his properties or how many scoops of icecream he prefers

You're right, the fact that he is going to Shoah all the whites in war with Russia before the shitskins ever get a chance to is much more important than his (((daughter)))

WOW MAYBE MACRON DOES NOT HAVE JEWISH FIST 3 FEET IN HIS ASS

That's right

No you dumbass, not only does he have no influence on the topic, but he is literally a Rothschild banker pro-immigration

He is supposed to be showing how cucks can
trump Trump.

Think about the handshake and shit.
It is sad because he fools some moderately red pilled of my friends.

this entire thing is about Israel, always has been. That's why the CIA overthrew the legitimate government of Iran, who were by all standards our allies at the time, and installed some crazy ass hardline puppet. Same thing in Afghanistan.

Israel cannot afford to have the US side with Iran, Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan. its a perpetual destablization program that will never end.

and sending Kushner, the Jewish supremecist, to make some sort of "middle-east peace deal" is fucking laughable. He's over there to figure out how to get rid of the filthy palestenians once and for all.

I dont even follow what the fuck you're saying anymore. If your neck-deep in bullshit argument doesnt translate to something everyone can understand then theres a good chance you've been dipping into some seriously stupid sources for your info

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-shoot-down-all-flying-objects-in-syria-us-regime-warplane-isis-terror-a7797101.html

We have harnessed the power of the Australian against shills! They shall purge the board of /leftypol/!

>Rothschild banker
>based
Here's a better idea, nuke the entirety of the middle east, including Israel and there will be no more major problems in the western world. Phone posters should be sent to the showers

sure he is; He loves the EU, he loves refugees,
and he loves the establishment.

ground-breaking for a corrupt establishment motherfucker. En Marche straight to the poorhouse for France.

Australia just cucked itself again after a brief moment of sense, lol google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/22/australia-to-resume-air-combat-missions-over-syria

He loves Assad, as he should

Trumpshner will nuke Russia before he harms his precious Israel

Just in case you haven't been told yet,
fuckoff shill.

>32 posts by this ID
The only reason attacking Syria is stupid is because Assad keeps all of the shit skins in line like Gadaffi did in Libya, and killing Assad would lead to another Arab Spring and more shit skins in Europe. Other then that though, no one on Sup Forums outside of /sg/ gives a shit about Assad and you're nothing more than a faggot that thinks everyone that posts here has the exact same opinions

You shill for zoo-war with Russia, and yet I'm the shill? Interesting

Oh, some people on here have wrong opinions?

>wrong opinions
>implying there's such a thing as right opinions
Good luck getting some faggots to bump your thread since you already hit your bump limit.

Thanks for bumping

bump

>doesn't realize OP only has a certain number of self bumps
>doesn't realize saging doesn't bump threads
Here's the final (you) you're getting this thread

You're still replying. Probably refreshing the page every second lol

Bump

Russia is garbage
Syria is garbage
Macron is garbage
see the pattern?

Bumping for based Macaroni