Haven't seen a fat thread on here in a while

Haven't seen a fat thread on here in a while.

>it's ok to hate fit people but hating fat people is fatphobia

Don't you know oppression is hate + power? You can't be fitphobic because fit people have all the power.

She literally want's the top 10% of men looking like "that".

Just like fatties to never be satisfied

>what if I want to be a pixie
Put wings on and jump off a roof

This is the one picture that can 100% sum up the fat acceptance movement.

Can we also talk about how it's called a movement when none of these leviathans move?

>That whole exchange
So my ancestors had it all along, booze really is the way.

What the hell is wrong with them? How do you reduce a person to that?

>small fats
This cracks me right the fuck up every time.

Victim complex. They don't want to accept that it's their fault, because they don't want to accept that they can change it with some effort. So nothing is ever good enough and they are just constantly being oppressed. It's the same thing with the blacks that blame whites for not being able to get out of the hood.

I want to know more about this. Context, if the other guys were actually fine with it, etc.

6XL goddess here. This is wildly offensive and this store will be hearing from my attorney.

>Being fat
>2017

There's literally no excuse. Just eat less, that's all you have to do. I know there are fat fucks on Sup Forums because I know fat fucks who browse Sup Forums. Just fucking eat less. You don't even have to work out. If you're fat now, you can be not-fat in a year or two.

t. lost 30kg or so.

>tfw weigh 300 pounds
>tfw I got off my ass an d did moderate exercise
>tfw I stopped eating junk and drinking
>tfw now a year later I lost 50 pounds and still losing weight.

Honestly, it's not that hard to do. Just requires a little discipline and not eating like shit all the time. I even enjoy the occasional tendie.

>tfw started diet this month
>lost 10 pounds in 21 days
>went from obese 2 to obese 1
>241.2 to 231.2

My dream weight is 150s. I think I'm gonna make it, guys

I want that much cocaine

Uhm, excuse you. Fat is entirely genetics, not everyone can be skinny like you. You can take a step back with that thin privilege.

>sjws wonder why women in fighting games always look like super models and not as buff as the men
>don't even know actual women fighters are slim unless they're using steroids

>that pic

Good to see a fellow science skeptic! Now, what is your take on so called "climate change"???

Its so fucking easy to lose weight. Had a lot of travelling this winter, and balloned to 225. Weighed myself yesterday and Im 198. Im 6'3. Literally all I did was stop eating out and cooking at home. Weight loss can be achieved by doing nothing. Nothing at all...

Keep at it, you beautiful thing.

Keep it up, user. Don't let occasional bumps upwards discourage you, either. A lot of people see that they aren't making constant progress and give up, but there are times where you just don't lose weight or retain a lot of water/food. What's harder than losing weight is putting on "good" weight, like muscle. You have to eat so much if you want to maintain good cardio and strength at the same time.

a lot of the 'snack shaming' has stopped with "acceptance & tolerance". no longer will they feel berated by getting out of breath putting quarters into Twinkie machine, being caught pre-eating a couple of boxes of Zebra cakes before dinner, or being kicked of yet another 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet

many obeasts identify as 'Trans~Slender' to avoid the entire subject

How stupid do you have to be to not realize that airplanes have weight limits?

I fell into meme depression and went from 180 to 250 in like a year. Was 260 a few months ago and decided to make a change, but I just ate less. I didn't hard core go on my diet until this month.

If I lose 2 pounds a week I should be down to 175 by new years, but I plan to keep going to 150 which is my medical weight limit for Normal

just keep eating the right foods and walk whenever you can over driving. if you're a NEET spend 10 minutes a day just jogging around the block
i know bad food can be tempting but you're gonna make it bro

How tall are you? Keep at it man! Im fucking proud of you, and you should be too

>those beta orbiters and white knights in the comments section trying to shame the fit woman
Women act the way they do because they can get away with it, thanks to these kinds of guys.

5'7. I'm going off this chart

>when you consume so many sweets you inadvertently become a sugar elemental

I fit the type she is looking for, but she is not getting me. With that body she should be looking for unemployed black men>

ROFL at all those fat apoligist's comments, inspired by pure jealousy.

That poor... poor barstool.

And you need to take a step forward, followed by another 9,999 every day.

lol how the fuck is she even remotely "manly looking"?

That woman is pretty fucking good looking if you ask me. Would dick her down in a second, given the chance.

LOL! Someone's bitter

You got this matey. Lose that "booty" and "X will mark your spot"...(the G-spot if you catch my drift)

Is that an Orstein cosplay?

Their lawyers move for them. They want airlines, movie theaters, etc. to be required to give them extra seats for free. Also, their interests align with the feminists in pushing for landwhales in advertisements. They get "representation" and we don't get turned on anymore, both of them are happy.

>mfw
>tell ppl I'm fat
>they tell me I don't look fat that it's my muscle

Started keto diet and 50 yard sprints 4 weeks ago dropped from 232 to 219.
Goal is 165-170.
Just got an electric smoker. Smoked chicken thighs, ribs, brisket, pork butt and salmon so I don't have to eat eggs+bacon+sausage for most of my meals.

>body type: fit-thick
definition: she's fat but she owns fitness apparel that accentuates her gunt

At least blacks never chose their color and can't do anything about it (besides staying of the sun to avoid becoming even darker), while these BBWs are actually so privileged that they have enough food and have to do so little physical work that they can get that fat. They should try explaining to a poor village how "oppressed" they are.

>kraussmountain
Yeah she is a mountain alright

Thanks for the words of encouragement, guys.

No matter whatever bullshit the body positivity movement pushes, people judge a book by its cover. And when a person is fat, they are immediately (and rightfully) judged as: lazy, dumb, over-emotional, and lack self control and discipline. They're also unsightly and usually smell. I decided that was no longer going to be me.
I have broad shoulders and a barrel chest (literal dwarf) so even when I was 20-30 pounds overweight I still looked "good" due to my frame. I've just been eating BMR-1000 and stopped being sedentary.

About this time last year i weigh around 112 kg at 5,9 that is class 2 lardass status. Now im 72. All you have to do is watch your calories in. I ate around 1100 calories a day which was not easy but i drowned out the hungry with diet soda and studying gaming etc. You gunna make it brah we all gunna make it

>small fats
Wew laddy

Might not have been a jetliner. Smaller planes have much lighter load capacities and can't have weight be too off-center. Bitch would have totally fucked up the pitch and roll and caused a wreck.

Congrats user.

A problem with fat women is that they lower the bar for the women we'd like to date. As their average weight increases, good-looking women become less abundant.

>small fats
>large fats
what the fuck am i reading

I cut out alcohol a while ago, fast food, calorie dense drinks, etc. BMR-1000 and been eating a lot more raw vegetables and fruits with just enough protein to maintain the muscle mass I should have at my goal weight. I still drink diet soda a lot and I'll eventually cut that out.

> be me
> fell into meme depression
> gained 100lbs
> currently 300lbs
> also bald

fml

Caramel Golem

I am on the athletic-build end of the spectrum (Lift, eat clean, ~13%BF)

Muh fav is when an uggy porker smugly decrees that she only dates men over 6 foot, I say "I totally get it you! I only date women sub-Size 6! Great to meet like-minded folks that understand it's natural to base first impressions on physical appearance!"

I've been able to pull it off maybe 5 or 6 times. Be ready for a dirty look and maybe a "sexist pig" remark..... but It's great because they NEVER get the hypocritical irony!

>6'2 215lbs is overweight

tfw skinny faggot

why do you have to censor out your tits? Fucking nu/pol/

> Think of all the honey bees that died for this

Fucking A, user.

Just gotta set up a sustainable lifestyle that you can keep for the rest of your life. Once you get to your target weight, you can "be healthy 80% of the time" by eating your favorite foods say once a week while building muscle and eating lean during the rest.

Good boy.

>6'4" and 100

What the hell does that even look like

I'm trying to picture that on my frame, is that literally Mr Bones?

You mean Smough

>goes bald
>hair grows everywhere else like that patch of forest on your lower back

I-I'm sorry user

Health at every size guys!!

Most beautiful story i've ever read. If only every man could be like Ryu.

Auschwitz survivor. It's probably theoretical AMD just on the chart so there's no blank spot

The Caramel Revenant has risen.

>250 lb and 6 foot

I'm not going to make it

It doesn't really apply if you life a lot of weights, and are in good shape. Though, you have to judge that yourself. Body fat percentage is a more accurate indicator for weight lifters, but it's more difficult to measure accurately.

>articular

Also begone, Lucifer!

>when will manlets learn

At least you have aesthetic fat guy gut. When I gain any weight at all it fucking looks way worse, and I'm more than 100 pounds lighter than you.

r/thathappened

> Reading Tinder horror stories of guys showing up to dates only to find the chick is 40lbs heavier than her pic which turned out to be years old

Your ideal is what my brother is at. Gain some muscle to fill out shirts aim for about 165, like meNo barrel chest, broad shoulders from working out at an early age, 5'8" asian
I had 3 "stressful" periods where I tacked on about 15 pounds each. The last was the worst since it was over a shorter period of time, I got stretch marks. Went from a job walking all day to a 80 hour a week desk job.

>Samus is so fat that she can morph ball and run at the same time.

keep in mind bmi gets messed up if you have any amount of muscle at all or if you are a bean pole/barn door in terms of width. bmi only works for average people. in general its accurate but depending on your bodytype you could be better or worse than the numbers say

stop eating carbs and move your fucken body

kek
whats with the wave dynamics thing she does with her stomach?

The fuck is dripping all over your arm?

>sugar elemental
i kekd

>Women can be any shape they want but men must have bodies like chat thundercock.
Notice how they're associating a fit body with being a man's body.

I haven't ate more than 20g of carbs a day all month.

>showed up to a first date when I was still doing online dating
>girl is way fatter than her pictures led me to believe
>end up going back to her place anyways because i was depressed and lonely
>get too drunk to actually fuck her, thankfully
>instead get her to shave my back in the shower the next morning

d-do you want to see my nipples ausbro? they're not upside-down like yours =/