Daily Arizona thread in which we discuss how we can finally rid ourselves of Neocon McCain and Tucson...

Daily Arizona thread in which we discuss how we can finally rid ourselves of Neocon McCain and Tucson, the scourges of our state.

Also, fuck New Mexico, fuck Colorado, fuck Mexico, and fuck California. We must build a wall all around our state, except for our small border with Nevada.

What's the best city to live in?

Scottsdale. We're all rich as fuck and the bitches be easy.

Somewhere around Phoenix (while not being in it), Prescott, or Flagstaff. Avoid Tucson and South, and Yuma (basically California with Arizona weather).

>Snobsdale
>Muslim
checks out

Kingman, self explanatory

Nigga, fuck you, I ain't a mudslime. You just jelly of all the fancy $15+ "healthy food" restaurants all over the Dale.

Literally even AJ is better. If I wanted overpriced avocados on everything, I'd just go down to Tucson, because at least they'd be cheaper there where the actual Mexicans are instead of liberals pretending to be Mexicans.

Scottsdale is less affluent than Arrowhead

It's for wannabes and fake millionaires

Never been to Kingman, even though I've been to Mead
>Elevation: 3,333
Nice quads

Inshallah we will destroy the golf course loving munharifs of urban sprawl who live in literal hell upon earth and send bad-at-war terrorists to Washington so that they may sew discord, death, and murder in the Arab world.

Al-mawt li-Arizona!

t. Best Mexico

Hey buddy, the New Mexico cuck club is 2 blocks down.

AJs patio grill, that one that does the $5 1/2 lb burger is clutch.

Where you been? My gated community is pretty damn wealthy. Ya some areas are shit, but it's overall pretty wealthy, even if you exclude the second gen WASPS

Susana la Tejana will rain down empty wine bottles upon your swimming pools until they are a moderate hazard of wounds from broken glass for your blasphemy kafir!

Chandler.

> Not as populated with fat liberal cucks like Scottsdale
> Quieter
> Ocotillo golf resort
> Lots of cryptocurrency fags
> Gilbert is a buffer to crime

I already buy 20 pounds worth of ice blocks to throw into my pool an hour before I take a dip. Your broken tequila bottles will do nothing.

Oh shit nigga you meant Apache junction, fuck...

>implying Best Mexicans drink tequila
Um no we're a bunch of shadi winos. It's Worst Mexicans who drink that foot-flavored vodka.

Yeah, but you could always just live outside of Chandler in Queen Creek or San Tan Valley and still get all of the benefits of living near Chandler without having to pay the costs.

>tfw $40k for a 900 sq ft. house
The 2 hour commute to Phoenix is worth it, desu.

If I said AJunc it would've been too obvious to filthy foreigners. We must keep our state's secrets hidden.

New Mexico doesn't even have good wine. We just import all of it from Italy and France because that's still better than drinking wine that tastes like stale fruit juice.