Therapy

>Redpilled as fuck
>Thus miserable as fuck
>Decide to get therapy out of sheer desperation to escape depression of what the world is really like
>Explain to therapist
>Super alarmed obvious hints of suppressed rage
>He tries helping
>Works for a little bit hard to let go of the redpill
>Eventually he's not helping as much
>His advice is slightly off
>Eventually after a few more weeks of therapy
>Fucker tells me I may be right and he sees my point
>Therapy cheers me up because I feel like I can vent for once
>Eventually therapist is fired for I presume this reason
>mfw I redpilled my therapist

FUCK YOU Sup Forums I WANT TO BE HAPPY AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Consider yourself lucky. Usually you go 3 or 4 times until they convince you it's a chemical imbalance and they pawn you off to (((Dr. Goldstein))) for a sweet helping of the prescription Jew. Then they hook you on SSRI's and you're fucked for good. If you need to vent make a friend.

lol get another therapist and do it again.
Good work kamerad :^)

find him and grab a beer with him

Thanks I guess.

Do any of you have tips to get rid of this nihilism I feel?

I actually do have his number. I'm probably going to call him in a few days. If everything goes well I'll make another thread.

You guys should pursue a career in finance. Everyone here is a like-minded male. Everyone is woke except for the diversity hires or the token females. We need more to combat the filthy hippies that gather outside our towers.

I've often wondered what would happen if I talked to a therapist about what I really thought.

Just Sup Forums-tier stuff, certainly not advocating violence or anything.

could they have you commited ? is that a real possibility?

>wat
Nice.

Wouldn't surprise me. I wouldn't be surprised if something along the lines of happened.

Same to be honest. All the bullshit in the world and people hide behind buzzwords of "racist" or "homophobe" or "white supremacist" Holy fuck can white people just snap already and kick off the fun times.

Go live your life while you still can, my dude.

Stay away from drugs and alcohol, as I'm sure you already know will make your depression worse.

I suggest spending some time with nature and not as much on the Internet. Idk where you live, but have you ever been somewhere where you can't hear cars? It's beautiful. Look up some great hiking places and do that. Make some friends, go climb the roof of a building and enjoy the view. Try NEW things -- see what you like.

Whether we get nuked, enslaved, zapped by aliens or die of natural causes, we're all going to die one day. This may sound depressing, but try to stop worrying about HOW you're going to die, and go find yourself.

Hope this helps my man. It helped me tremendously.

Not at all, unless you have an explicit plan to harm yourself or others they can't do anything but listen and offer advice. I've talked to a therapist about everything, including plans to do hard drugs and they didn't do anything.

Thank you for the info. I'll try to get out and about more often, I've been shut in for a bit.

Haha you got talent. I tend to lose my cool talking to the worthless normies and verbally abuse them.

not much, this is Clown World.

>Always be prepared
>Be the change you want to see in the world
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

It was hard not to get a little spiteful when I first explained to him, and he reacted with rage/passive aggressiveness. I'm glad I didn't though.

>FUCK YOU Sup Forums I WANT TO BE HAPPY AGAIN

There is no escape user. Not in this life, not in the next.

Be the change you want to see in the world
Only then will you be happy
>Being an adult and thinking the world is a happy place
Sorry user, you already bit the apple, but biting the apple is better than biting the curb.

Don't worry about the nihilism - it's a natural stage of healing.

A change of outlook, from bluepill to red, is going to follow the stages of grief because it's the death of the old way of seeing (blue). The very natural response to this death is grief, which follows a well-known path, and which we can help along with known practices and kinds of support (i.e., grief counseling).

But if I don't avoid it and allow myself to feel it and grieve, eventually that emptiness starts to be filled with optimism, hope, new life.

So while the nihilism and depression are painful, don't let their existence discourage you too. They're actually the confirmation of your progress and the harbinger of much better days to come.

I do but what's the point?

How do you get in? Is a bachelor's and a good (((bloomberg))) test enough to get a foot in the door?

Thank you for the motivation.

Never forget, you're here forever.

Breed a few strong sons, then seek death in battle. Happiness is a false god.

The bloomberg test is bullshit. Degree in Finance / Econ / Engineering is fine. Investment banking is slave work - avoid if you can but you'll move up fast if you can tolerate it. Corporate banking is easy as fuck. As long as you're at a good college you'll be fine. Avoid middle market. Go for Mid to Large corp which essentially $250 million to a couple hundred billion in revenue. That's where the real money is.

checked

user don't fight it, it's your duty to red pill now, you are a black pill in your own respect

Oh thank God, I'm glad to hear it.

Nihilism is fucking fantastic if you get it right.
The Nihilism a lot of people know has been misappropriated by retards. You've probably seen it before - every election, they're the people screaming "hurr it dont matter, muh meaninglessness I'm so much smarter than anyone who believes in anything". It's a way of absolving themselves of any judgemental responsibility, and it's honestly the most pussy way to deal with things.

Nihilism isn't disengaging from the world because you think it's pointless. It's acknowledging the fact that in a cosmic context, you're basically nil. You're gonna live, you're definitely gonna fucking die, and when you're gone everything is probably going to continue on as normal. And in a span of years, everyone is probably going to forget you were here at all. Human life has no inherent meaning or goal. We could all just be sat twiddling our thumbs until judgement day.

But that pointlessness isn't an excuse to reject the world, or lose sight of beauty. It's the opposite - by acknowledging how little you probably mean, you're utterly free to pursue life and happiness in whatever way you see fit. If life has no point, it has no prescribed method for achieving joy - and even if you fuck up royal, eventually time is going to make you obscure. Modern Nihilism encourages people to engage MORE with the world around them, because they know that it's the only one they're going to get, and reinforces that the only thing worth worrying about is changing that which you know you can change.

You wanna get really involved in politics? Do it. Wanna sit in your basement crafting the world's rarest Pepes? Go for it. You want to lie in a field and just wait to die? Whatever, that's cool. There's no point. There's no handbook. Every human life is something beautiful but ultimately meaningless. Nihilism means running with both.

tl;dr Nihilism rocks, because it makes you appreciate the world more.

Lift some weights. I'm not kidding.

let us know
the trips compel you to do so

I went to see a therapist today coincidentally. Only touched the surface of struggling with university BS. Will slowly get into my nihilism, with the goal of coming to accept things for what they are. I'd like to use my "nu-veiw" on life to my advantage rather than my detriment. Watch the movie The Giver and you will understand the power of the red pill. It is not for the weak minded.

My reaction to the Jewish control redpill
sadness but I also have something to fight for now.

My reaction to the white genocide redpill
This one kind of just put everything into perspective for me, because I knew white women love that thiccblack but at least now i know that if we can just fix the Jew problem then we have a chance.

y'all should go get a beer or something

>majoring in accounting and econ with 3.8 gpa
>cant find a job anywhere

Please tell me it is my shitty location and not my abject failure as a person

>redpilled
>get therapy
Choose one

Therapy and this whole "mental health" industry is pure kikery.

I probably will.

You sound like a divide and conquer Jew
>true knowledge leads to unhappiness, stay an ignorant pig goys

This

>be therapist
>annoying autist insists on seeing me
>wont open up to any ideas spoken by anyone else
>worried he may stab somebody
>decide to agree with what he says to see if it helps the therapy
>mfw this autist can only be happy when people dont disagree with him

a therapists that is torn by such a simple problem?

I doubt it. It is not uncommon that some people can only be happy round those that agree with them ---> especially once the discussion begins

You could game it in certain ways. Hide power levels by utilizing euphemisms (the language they speak) and get guidance that way. Sometimes all people need is someone to give them permission to "just do it".

:clappa:

Nice fabrication, faggot.
Also no one who is "redpilled" would ever go to a (((therapist))). They are the most obvious Jewish trick by far.

Bill Clinton is therapist!

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
Dedicate yourself. Find a reason for being.

So is the Autist supposed open up to the idea that homosexuality is great for society?

Digits confirm

I had a feeling the defeatists would join this thread eventually.

Commander Rockwell was assigned a Jew psychologist while he was in jail.

He redpilled his Jew psychologist on the Jews.

went to therapy a few times when i was losing my mind in grad school. it helped a bit, at least it focused my priorities. really shouldnt have mentioned the shooting range as a hobby to her.

Start watching anime, especially the cute girls doing cute things animes

also this

I honestly think most people will somewhat adapt to the red pill within at least 4 years. Obama's presidency veered into extremist levels of liberalism by the end of 8 years. The poles will shift just as drastically in the other direction. Don't you see the trend? We are the early adapters of this movement. In time, we will see the effect of our changes. Somethings may never become ideal. But it is what it is. Even the liberals could'n't end racism.

How was a therapist fired? Dont they have a private practice? Therapists dont have a boss.

It's just OPs dream, don't look too deep into it

Unless his Therapist was part of some psychiatry cabal that was trying to push some blue pill agenda. I don't see how his political views could get him fired. Therapist know better than to talk about that stuff in a work environment. OP must be paranoid schitzo.

topkek!!

what did you talk about with the therapist, op?
rothschilds, hitler, etc.? what exactly?
i plan on going to therapy, too. it's kind of for the same reasons.
i want medicine instead of pure conversation, though.

Rockwell was a god among men. What was extreme for us was was regular for him.

They also have very strict confidentiality. No therapist would share anything a client said to them unless they said they were going to hurt someone or themselves.

>nihilism
>redpilled
Choose one.
Nihilism is only a transitory step along the way to true enlightenment.

See what these guys have to say, and disregard anyone who says to stay nihilistic. Become an ideologue.

You don't beat the Jew by becoming a Jew

Thy READING THE FUCKING BOOK YOU FAGGOT MILLENIAL

lol, you are kidding right?

have you ever been around these people socially?

they all talk shop outside of work to each other.

holy fuck why do so many of you faggots think that being "redpilled" means you gotta be a depressed bitch

As far as I know they can talk about patients, they just can't personally identify them

but they do

Live an upstanding life and work to reverse the degeneracy. Realize that while you see it EVERYWHERE and feel it's pervasive and winning, it isn't. The full blown degeneracy, dismantling of Western ideals and society, and deconstruction of the core family unit they seek has heavy SHILLING AND PROPOGANDA, with some success in the population, but overall the family unit and Western ideals/society still reign supreme. Find joy in that, and live an upstanding life to prevent it from further decaying. They haven't won until they've won, it's a reason their behavior is called SUBversion. They're not in power, regardless of if they project the false image that they are.

I don't waste my time reading too much into fictional fairy tails. Non-fiction is where the truth resides and where my time is dedicated to.

This x666

>FUCK YOU Sup Forums I WANT TO BE HAPPY AGAIN
Don't blame Sup Forums for being right. As for the nihilism, just live your life, and enjoy as much as you can. There's no point, so what? There is, objectivly, no point in sports, but if you go ask an athlete why they work their ass off for something pointless; they will tell you "because i want to be the best". Find something you want to do with your life. Live in the moment and don't look back.

Thank you for all of the advice. I appreciate it.

I'll update again if anything happens.

Please do. Good luck user

Psychology major here. Spent a shit ton of time researching cults, particularly scientology.
Yeah. The red pill. It's all true. Not surprised your shrink swallowed it. Any cognizant, intelligent human can see it.

How was he fired for something happening on a private session?
He can't speak about that shit.