What does pol think about Sam Hyde?

What does pol think about Sam Hyde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HM6VYn4NHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Controlled opposition

He keeps killing people and the fucking nazis don't report him to the police. I can't believe he's not in jail after Sandy Hook.

Hah hah, yeah. But seriously, we can't let him keep getting away with what he's done.

Controlled opposition

HE's a good meme, he looks like shit though

He keeps getting away with it! And I hate it! :)

Con man like Alex Jones...also probably a jew and controlled opposition.

cooler than a cucumber on the third of June.

Funny guy but also a total dumbass, like a slightly smarter Gavin McInnes.
He's also a dead meme.

Do I hear Sam Hyde lynch mob?

Pretty funny, and good for redpilling the youth.

this

top tier content creator.
if mde collectively spent a little less time contemplating suicide and a little more time putting out polished shit and getting budget for it the world would be a better place

ADHD is a hell of a disorder.

He can't keep getting away with this!

Honestly just strikes me as a con man or ruse master with some severe autism or mental illness a lot of the time. He's probably incredibly smart, but he's also an unkempt, disgusting, unfunny weirdo whose form of "anti-humour" is so fucking boring and unoriginal that it boggles the mind anyone would like him.

His only value as a human being is being a fucking meme.

Pretty cool guy

One of my favorite human beings, and I wish I knew him in real life. There would be endless laughs.

>he looks like shit though
4d chess

Wtf is the controlled opposition chatter about, the dude makes ridiculous material, not easy to find a creative to be controlled opposition. He was taken off of cartoon network how does controlled opposition get shut down, his show performed fine, and although I didn't see much of it I heard it wasn't very political at all.

One of his best stand ups
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

He's a funnyman I ordered his booq

I'm a standup comedian and one of the only things stopping me from actually taking off my normie mask is that I know because of my past I'd be labeled controlled opposition instantly by this confederation of paranoids, leaving me with no future in the industry and no possible way to make money in this shit.

Take no notice of all the controlled opposition bullshit. All the people saying it are controlled opposition.

BUY

He's a clever bloke. Pretty brave as well.
Another good stand up:
youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

Are you guys kidding me? I'd wager that he's probably one of the only one of these "celebs" with connections to Sup Forums that's genuine. The rest all suddenly rose with the whole "alt-right" nu/pol/ civic nationalist the_donaldshit trend, he's one of the only ones besides, I dunno, weev, to have been here before there was necessarily a net return on that. Given he hasn't taken the cheap route and made dozens of shitty videos a week for kikebart or therebel like he probably could it's obvious he's not an oppurtunist. I feel bad for him tbqh, I'm sure he'll make his comeback soon though.

This

it is :(

Controlled opposition detected

He's a big guy.

4u

Your controlled opposition too

lern 2 spel nigre

it's bullshit that his show got cancelled.

But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

disinfo shills
dig into my old threads

No his co is a different phenomenon funamentally to Sam Hyde's, thus your, bye now

We love you sam

He named the fucking Nose how is he controlled opposition? Sam Hyde is the truth, some of his shit is hilarious some of it meh but the fact that he names the jew and drops red pills on feminism, muslims, jews, and other things makes him a good dude in my book. Why doesn't Sup Forums help the guy out and get his work spread to more people? Surely someone has a bot that could boost up his jewtube vids a few hundred thousand and get him trending.

Not shitposting - He's pretty fucking badass.

Shitposting - He needs to do all the things he's always blamed for.

He names the Jew in a hilarious fashion as well

This

After rewatching MDE:WP I caught all sorts of naming the jew shit I didn;t the first time. Fucking hell I'm surprised he made it through a whole season. Laughed my ass off.

>your name is moonman.
>your name is david duke

> pic related isn't Nicolas Cage ?
literally who?

Good example of someone following through with their art despite being 30ish. His approach to life is enjoyable from a comical standpoint in itself, and in addition he seems to push himself creatively as well. MDE's material seemingly updates along with their current mindsets somewhat, which makes for a fun brand of comedy to follow. The intellectually sadistic/teasing side of it is pretty interesting and unique too, all three of the guys seem like pretty brilliant assholes.

Did you see the one where they were playing a punk band being interviewed, and I think it was Charls who said he had sex with a hot nurse after getting out of a coma he was in while he was a teen, then sam interjected and said
>the police report said it was a 60 year old Jewish doctor
I laughed my ass off

This
They are the Punished artist

I lost my shit at Moonman holy kek. Fucking going around spitting Sup Forums memes on television.

The 5k donation and subsequent bants go reporters was worth every penny Hyde
I know you are in this thread you complete narcissist

>TFW he was probably very close to getting several more seasons greenlit if it wasn't for other content creators catching wind
Wasn't WP the most popular AS show during the finale?

I've heard it was

>Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.

When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.

“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

This almost killed me. When they read in on the Daily Shoah I was driving and laughed so hard I almost crashed.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”
B T F O
T
F
O

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish
This is what happens when you OD on the Redpill, Goddamn I love this man

Here's some KSTV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HM6VYn4NHw

he's a funny dude, everyone here with some conspiracy about him is literally a braindead autist

but do jews rock?

Sick of this goddamn shill attention whoring on Sup Forums. Fuck off Sam.