Guys im drunk as shit and I dont know if I should be proud of being part injun

Guys im drunk as shit and I dont know if I should be proud of being part injun

Sterilize yourself just to be sure

It's the only way.

Idk if I am though I feel like the genetic test lied it said I'm 80% English and other European shit how do I know

The only reason you're drunk on a Thursday night is because you're part Indian. Remember you're genetically the same as a Mexican.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT UP

fuck the ENGLISH

I've never gambled in my life though, can that be in my favor

Alcohol is bad

Awww cmonn we're less prone to get addicted to meth than southern pure breed whites

MY WIFE IS INJUN AND I WILL NOT LET HER NEAR THE FIEWATTER

be proud of what your race has done.
accept that your drinking is degenerate and a personal problem that you can overcome.
accept yourself as a person, and try and do better, and live the best life possible.
indians are ok in my book if they don't fuck around. but the ones that just live on the reservation (aka the trap) and just like blacks.

im drunk too i have irish ancestry

here in the UPPER CANADAS we are all about the INJUN
and on another note
FUCK THAT GAY LEAF
new flag of canada

420 blaze it faggot

and yes be proud it sounds like engine

I'm 1/8th Maori and I'm proud. My Maori great-grandad got shot in the ankle during WWI. He signed up for WWII but got kicked off the boat for having a limp.

I'm also drinking Jim Bean Bourbon right now (tastes like shit).

I know Leafs being smug and condescending towards Burgers is a stale Jon Stewart-era meme, but I still cringe every time any of you call Natives Indians/Injuns/Amerindians. "Indian" people are by definition, from India.

If you call someone Indian and they aren't from India, it isn't your culture's unique way of describing Natives, you are objectively just wrong.

Amerindian just sounds like an Indian immigrant to the Americas.

What's the difference between John Wayne and Jim Beam?

I can smell you from here, Rajeet.

Okay that was pretty uncalled for, fucking aussie shitposters.

fuck yeah Jim Beam

Woah woah woah hold on buddy I poo in the loo just like everyone else.