Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhFmITUhOPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It looked like a robbery. The guy was searching home.

the home*

guns are bad

He was robbing them, got away with a cell phone and a gift card if i remember right. He was charged with 15 years in jail though.

She looked like she deserved it

Niggers being niggers. I wish this on all those virtue signaling faggots! Let the get a taste of DIEversity.

how to get government benefits, part 1

Why didn't he rape her? He's going to prison for life might as well make it worth it.

Put that fucking nigglet out of it's misery.

Is this a diversity thread?

kid on the couch the whole time. was it drugged? wtf was it so motionless for? stunned? or just used to black guys coming over when daddy is away? was this a wild bull that daddy cuck caught on cam?

fucking useless untermenschen child just keeps watching TV

Probably just scared shitless. Why do you people look for any excuse to use the word cuck in every post?

>was it drugged?
How about scared shitless?

that's the baby sitter abusing that poor child, she was sentenced to jail for it

>Some Roastie's moldy pussy is worth jail
Ummm, no sweetie. It's not

that's a pretty fucking sick thing to do. just because we're racists doesnt mean that we've lost our compassion.

"entire family"
wait so who was the wife? the 15 year old?

Burn the coal. Pay the toll.

gross nigger

Yeah, of course not. Nazis were one of the staunchest and earliest in their stand against animal abuse.

holy shit 3 quads

lad........its our compassion that led to this mess!

our kindness is a weakness! all other races laugh at it! you hold up this compassion for other races as a virtue but its not!

that is a redpill you must take...whites look out for whites or those with european blood.

I hope that little girl grows up to kill niggers

agreed
i hate niggers and muslims but i don't want each one to suffer violently. just go away

Deserves every punch

fucking newfag leave

no it's our passivity that led us here, not compassion. and those who think the two are the same thing. you can feel compassion without being compelled to do something about it.

they are animals user

souless animals that can speak.

based sweden

Why?
This was in a nice area in mid day. Nig just walked in and went ape.

>they are animals user
>souless animals that can speak.

That's a Mexican cartel. not ISIS. My autism's not letting it go. Plz change the file name

Go back to tumblr cunt.

mfw

aztec shitskin...they go into brown subhuman pile all the same.

>cuck faggots larping on nazi flags
Show your true form, niggers. I know you have an Israel flag under there.

HAMMER TIME!

dam! kill the b

his mum shoulda done this

>get punched out of nowhere
>check your jaw
>check your vision
>wipe off the sweat
>get back to work
What a fucking champ.

Jesus Christ, couldn't even sharpen the fucking knife.

not afraid to show my flag. just because i'm not hellbent on making nogs and mudslimes suffer doesnt mean i want to live with them.

i'm not going to scoop down to their level and act like niggers towards them.
empathy is what sets the white man apart from them.

There will be violence with the muslims though, it's inevitable. Africans are just a mistake that US and France have to live with, unfortunately.

i cant wait for the race war

>"Lil nigga Tyrone, why u screaming like a bitch nigga? Imma shake ur little nig ass if you don't stop. You were a Kang Tyrone. Kangz don't cry nigga, we wuz the Yakubs chosen n shieet, now go to bed."

>Baby stops crying, smacks lips*, so you be saying

Did this bitch ever get doxed?

>Jesus Christ, couldn't even sharpen the fucking knife.

shit i meant this one lol

if they refuse to leave, yes violence will be inevitable. however it's wars for israel and getting rid of gaddafi which bought them here in the first place.

Im honestly aroused

those are brazilians

>What did you name the little nigga?
>"Flapjack"

underrated

>black_culture.webm
does not include stop, drop and roll.

That is either one hearty bitch or a weak nigger. I'm surprised she could take more than one punch.

Its not like we did this, this was her BF

She cheated on him, so he knocked her
spine up into her brain, and she seized.

wtf i love niggers now
youtube.com/watch?v=EhFmITUhOPo

this shit is like 10 years old you young fuck

This one was fucked

whats the story behind this one

jesus fuck, good thing babies don't feel pain.

> robbery

> the kid just sits there calm watching TV

Bet it's the kid's father and this shit happens often, the kid is just so used to it like it's normal now.

When I was 5 before my parents divorced they would fight a lot, throw things, scream at each other, I never got involved. After a while I just ignored it and went on doing my business like it was normal.

All of these people should be in Jail for child abuse right now & lose their kids though.

I love how the kid is just chilling there watching TV the whole time. Half expected the dude to give him/her a pat on the head on his way out at the end.

another day in mexico lol the kid probs was a son of someone who owed alot of money to the wrong type of person

spanairds are one of us,mexicans with less than 75% european dna are not

they do user

This was a babysitter. Apparently when the father saw the video he beat the shit out of her with a 2x4

he filmed it also,im sure an user has a webmm

["everybody is equal" intensifies]

if you thought that was fucked up check this out m8

Sup Forums tier threads

kek

what the fuck