Apologise for your countrymen

Apologise to another country for someone from your country infecting their culture.

> be john oliver
> inflate america's stereotypes about british people for laughs
> interfere with their politics
> absolute cunt

Also sorry for James Corden. Embarrassing.

Pull your bottom cheeks apart and show everyone your tight hole faggot

I'm sorry, we don't have multiculturalism yet. We're trying hard.

only a gay faggot homosexual would apologise for their countrymen.

You forgot to apologise for Piers.

Seriously though fuck James Corden. Absolutely cringey. He is also blatantly trying to copy Graham Norton's format but doing an absolute pisspoor job. Most of his guests also you can tell don't want to be there.

i am gay yes.
I'm not that sorry for Piers because I respect the balls he must have to go over there and insult your constitution.

He still got BTFO and returned to his tiny rock in the sea.

still funny how mad you all got and that you did that petition. that alex jones vid was hilarious. i hate piers, but i love trolls even if they are unaware they are trolling.

you should apolagize for anime, hentai and that loli shit

apologize?

Don't forget Russell brand.... its ok Gordan Ramsey makes up for that

you need to take him back

gordan ramsey is comfy

John Oliver is british?

(((british)))

>Apologize for your countrymen
M8, theres just too fucking many...

Sorry America for Jim Jefferies, I used to like his comedy until it became more and more political, now his new (((news))) show is basically John Oliver 2.0, please don't send him back.

ah yes Russell Brand, sorry. Actually I apologise for Ramsey too he is a bit of a cunt.

On behalf of Australia, sorry cunts.

It's okay pal, we know you aren't all like that

I think Corden (was) a little more restrained in his criticism of Trump compared to Oliver. I would never in a million years criticize another country's politics. There is nothing Americans hate more than that

Don't apologize for the jews

Just American English things

Why do grown men care about global warming? All I've heard about this guy is global warming stuff. That makes literally no sense

We should be thanking them for those things you stupid normie

sorry for making you guys look like shit all the time

I hate this faggot. His whole shtick is 'muh aussie bloke' but its all bullshit and any real aussie man would smack the cunt.

OMG also Milo. We export so many absolute cunts. Pls nuke us.