Paganism General

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: Day of Wotan/Odin/Wôþanaz - Hermes - Mercury - Lugh/Lugus/Lleu - Svarog

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Crypto-judaism .

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "Aryan Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Crypto-jews on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh (embed) (embed)

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

proasyl.de/foerderverein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all christcucks

>the holocaust of down-syndrome babies
Makes me laugh everytime

>paganism
>posts a picture of Raedwald
Snow niggers are fucking retarded.

>Posts another Pagan that lied about converting for political gains

Sounds about right desu, snow niggers are still retarded

All the pagans asleep?

Here.
Listening to burzum

Noice

HAIL ODIN, SAEL ODIN
HELLO THEN, SAY HELLO THEN

Fucking LARPers and heritage fags.

What do you have against Christianity? Muh kikes isn't an argument

>created in the image of God
hahaha
checked
it definitely is, kike

Good god, everything I learn about Iceland just makes me think they are more based.

Lol first you post odin now you post Spartans. You're all over the place man. Look to the Bible and to the lord for true salvation.

Have nothing against Chr*stians, just please respect our thread and leave us be. Have you got no thread of your own? Thanks.

>only I, a Christian, can tell you what you're allowed to post
>also, read my book which ranges from the lands and gods of Egypt to all the way to Israel
Fuck off, delusional Jew-worshipper.

1)of Semitic origin
2)not racist
3)opposes abortion and eugenics

Any of you niggers read this book?

>caring about your racial heritage

christcucks are jews on the inside

>Russian

You've probably never met a non white in your life. Dumbass.

You've probably came from thedonald

>saying this like it's a bad thing
Lol what the fuck?

larpers get out

Look who's talking

How can you say we are Jews when Jews hate us? Jackass

This.

Sup Forums is a Christian board!

that guy's fresh off the boat from the donald, most likely a civic and anti racist, so a typical christian
"this black christian man is my brother"

You realize that once they start killing autistic babies, it will be the end of /pol? Or once they start killing babies with a tendency to testosterone? It's a can of worms that can easily be turned against you.

Oyyyy diiinnnn

Buy my Dungeons and Dragons larping book, also go back to bronze age society so even some nigger tier civilizations can finally eliminate the white man.

Ben Carson is a brain surgeon, meanwhile there are white people who act like thugs.

My brothers, my kin, ignore the bait posted by the christniggers. We are better than to fall for such simple D&C tactics.

So?

DnD tactics you mean

wtf i love black people now

This. Varg is a Luddite.

You guys cling to being white because you have nothing else to be proud of.

He still is a foreigner and should not ever be allowed to naturalize in Europe/Oceania

>Christianity
>Defending nuerodiversity.

Uhuh, sure.

lurk more

>Implying white people weren't foreigners in the Americas and Australia/new Zealand

Hypocrisy

>implying we wuz
Look up Solutreans you uneducated swine

the real hilarity is today was the summer solstice and these larpers completely forget.

Shittiest pagans, amiright? Better luck next time.

Only Anglo-Celtics and Celtic-Germanics are the Natives of Oceania. Land built from the scratch by them previously inhabited by literal non-humans. No hypocrisy. Those of our stock created for those of our stock in mind

>muh DEUS VULT
>crusaders biggest faggots in history
>surely that fatass burger is not larping
lol

it was yesterday you dumbass

Kek, pretty sure they're just in it for the metal music and helmets. Amateurs!

there was a midsummer thread yesterday, christkike.

now to kill all the live downies and their progenitors

I spent the day collecting 7 flowers, fasting and watching the sunset, but I guess I forgot about the ritual in a country that doesn't celebrate it anymore.

>444

not even a fucking hour ago, kys

I spend most of the day outside in the forest and on lakes, enjoying maximum sun. even Varg didn't put out a solstice video because all he can do is hate on christianity

>Christians are better pagans than pagans

his wife did

Considering that none of the pagans actually wrote anything down about their beliefs, how do you go about worshipping anything in any meaningful way?

>Varg is a Luddite.
You don't know the meaning of the word apparently. Varg is not opposed to using technology at all.

>You guys cling to being white because you have nothing else to be proud of.
I don't have to "cling" to being white, I am white, my whiteness isn't going to fly out the window. It just so happens that due to many evolutionary factors, whites are the most accomplished race of people on the face of this fucking planet by a mile. Naturally I would feel proud to say I'm a part of this race of people and I want to make sure this exceptional race of people stays pure and strong for as long as possible, you know, since it's clear that we're the "get shit done" race of humans. If we are ever replaced, human progress as we've come to know it over the last few thousand years would slow to a snails pace or grind to a halt entirely and regress.

It might not be meaningful to you but it's meaningful to all the pagans that do just as you say.

>hurr I'm a retard and cant think for myself
>convert me

Nah fuck off retard

Wotan? Wodan is the real name of the lord.

>not even a fucking hour ago
lol a burger fatass, still wrong idiot traitor of white people. sucked nigger dick today?

Paganism is more of a cultural ethnic thing, whereas abrahamedins literally believe in some seriously fucked up bullshit

You know Egypt, The Canaanites, Hittites, Mesopotamian, Greek, Roman, Etruscan, Celtic, Persians, and Indians wrote down their faiths right. Before Christianity existed.

We still have alot of rituals here that are not of christian origin, so we can just celebrate those. And we are just LARPing but then again christcucks LARP their whole life. just getting connected with my Pagan roots as a germanic person

I would take that paragraph seriously if you werent a neet.

Anyone ever read this? If so, what did you think?

christcucks call pagans LARPers
"DEUS VULT"
"REMOVE KEBAB"
"10th CRUSADE NOW"
"WE WILL RETAKE JERUSALEM"
crusader memes, etc

i would take you as a christkike seriously if you weren't unmarried and a childless perma virgin.

The summer solstice (0 degrees Cancer) is tonight according to my ephemeris (do you even know what an ephemeris is, poseur?).

Yes, "Midsummer" is traditionally celebrated on June 21st under the (Christian) Gregorian calender, but I trust the irony of this will go straight over your horned head.

You're not a pagan, you're just a wannabe.

>brain surgeon
>being a doctor is hard!
I hate this meme. Being a doctor has to be the most over rated profession in terms of intelligence required.
It is pure memorization. Even with all the years to memorize doctors still fuck up all the time.

>reddit spacing
Didn't even read LOL

muh ancestors

I grew up with them

Just bought the last one on amazon :^)

So do people typically follow a combination of different faiths from different eras/cultures or what?

Everyone I've met who's called themselves a pagan has been all about odin, Vikings etc

muh desert kikes

I'm not a neet, looks like you have to take me seriously now.

>all the pagans ITT

Jews hate you because you are white. It doesn't matter what you believe in they will still hate you. The only reason why they seem anti-Christianity right at this instant is because despite the pozzed egalitarian beliefs the faith comes pre-packaged with, it is seen as being the last tether keeping white society from falling completely into hedonism. Pagans are just taking advantage of this destruction of Christianity to resurrect the spirit of Europe.

Well it's all about your roots so usually you try to find out which tribe you hail from, find out what you can from what hasn't been destroyed, and for the rest you base it off Scandinavian since it's pretty much the same thing with different names and slight differences

It's a great book man. Really turns your perception of the conversion of Northern Europe on it's head.

>Everyone I've met who's called themselves a pagan has been all about odin, Vikings etc
The idea is that Celtic/Germanic/Greek/Roman gods are all actually the same gods, but different cultures just gave them different names.

Kek It's LARPING Time again Laddies
>TFW Might Is Right
>But you Got BTFO By Christians

>all the christcucks ITT

Atheist Baltics/Belarus being 99,99% White always killed their argument. 98% of Christians are nonwhite subhumans and 100% are morons. Nupolcuck is 80% shitskin, so you know who shills christcuckery the most

Did someone say...

AESTHETIC???

Damn that's a fucking good rundown there m8.

LMAO

Ya viking larpers are often poorly educated on their own alleged faith, and stupid. They represent Pagans at large about as much as Snake Church rednecks represent Christians. I respect you guys and your faith, I just want to be able to practice mine.

>summer solstice was wed, 21.06. 0624 CET
HAHAHAHAHAH look and laugh at the childless christkike

ooh okay I finally get it now, thanks very much.

fight isn't over yet, I'm sure you already know but pretty much all the western countries and becoming less and less secular

I hate him so much, so, so much.

How do you think this guy represents Christians?

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEIT
>Proceeds to Acts like Niggers
>Only Attacks Villages Because you Suck so much at war
>Sell White Women as Slaves to Muslims
>Rape and Pillage Every Unarmed Village you attack
Nordcucks Were The Ancient Time Niggers

>christkikes got BTFO by atheists
>christcuckery is dying
HA!

I'm not some Christcuck, just curious

>brazil monkey
>didn't even read the post

LMAOOOO

the last straw of a man without arguments. But as a last post, I will give you the link to the founder of PRO ASYL, which is by far the biggest NGO lobbying for a Europe without a limit to "refugees" and asylum seekers, for a unfication of families, for multi culturalism and "anti-racism" = meaning the replacement of white Europeans with Arabs and negroes.

proasyl.de/foerderverein/
>Dr. Jürgen Micksch
>phd in theology and sociology
And literally all the other key figureheads in this list are Christians aswell.

If you look for ONE reason why Europe is dying, look no further than Judeo-Christian Social Democracy.

Fuck you and fuck your death cult from the desert!

I honestly think he's trying his best in his practice, but he says some things very contrary to the bible.
Not mad lol. Have a great day man.

OH HO YES