Holy shit

this young man is the beacon and poster child of african americans in the u.s. today. this is amazing. i cant believe how incredible this is.
racism is defeated in these moments.
Why don't white people do this kind of stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LaPHPQt91w8
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv_z6H0bmA
youtube.com/watch?v=m7rjekBo_ds
liveleak.com/view?i=c39_1498071426
youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are too busy blogging about how morals are declining.

White people do that shit all the time. Old people crossing the street badge in the boyscouts it's just going to materialize itself.

he probably kidnap him

>He looked very afraid

No fucking wonder why

lol

>When niggers are so fucking savage, that when one of them helps an old man down an escalator they're hailed as the second coming of Christ.
I do this at work all the time at work, helping the elderly should be an innate thing, I would think there's something wrong with somebody that didn't.

That woman's face is just radiating smugness

Amazing! And he didn't even stab him or rob him (or rape him)! BASED BLACK MAN!

Don't understand the leftie logic.

If blacks aren't stupid and violent why do they have to hail the rare news of one not being violent and kind as the second coming of jesus if its not a rare occurrence?

because white people are at work and not in a afucking mall.
i'm out, earning money 4 rapefugees.

>black does a benign thing and get praised and gawked at by virtue signaling leftists, look everyone he is one of the good ones.

Hey, if praising them like special needs children is what it takes to get blacks to act like decent human beings, then so be it.

Bigotry of low expectations.
Also, that nigga be stealin.
What's up yo shirt nigga?

But I fund a random 30 year old black guy somewhere in my state every year with my taxes so he can play in his neighborhood like a 12 year old every day instead of working to support himself, doesn't that count for something?

did the old man have his wallet by the time he was at the bottom?

Also my jewdar is tingling.

very good

>Doing a basic act of human decency is considered an achievement.

Probably didn't need the help
Nigs just grabbed him up

Doing a decent thing shouldn't be newsworthy, people do untold amounts of these gestures that go unnoticed everyday. It's called just doing the right thing, you shouldn't expect recognition for it.

A belt... and an erection... :3

>Y-YEAH WELL SO WHAT IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

god get a fucking grip

I was in the store and an elderly man was in a wheelchair trying to use his cane to get some food off of a shelf. I asked if I could help and picked out what he wanted. Some lady saw me and says "I saw what you did. That was very nice". I told her to fuck off

Why does that ugly fucking kike bitch's picture have to be there too? Who gives a literal fuck about her?

oooh hard man you are

>Hoodlum DIDN'T rob an elderly man

>This is national news

I literally helped a handicapped spook carry her packages into the post office today even though she looked perfectly able.

She set it up, dumbass.

One time a homeless black man asked me for some change and I didn't slap the shit out of em.
We all have our good moments.

You're suppose to you dumb MF!

youtu.be/LaPHPQt91w8

we do

Holy shit

lol theyve gone from false flagging racism to false flagging morality. They are evolving before our eyes. Surely they robbed and rapped him for his white privilege as soon as he was off camera.

Kek

But when a black does it STOP THE PRESSES, RACISTS BTFO! SEE THEY DONT JUST ROB OLD WHITE PEOPLE THEY HELP SOMETIMES!

holy fucking shit...do you know how many times a week I do that here in SW florida ???

or how many people white, black and others I see do that every week here...jesus christ.... it is a normal thing to do..

this

It's like a new parent bragging about how well they take care of their kid. Wow, good fucking job. You want a medal?

Old people are shit.

Apex virtue signaling.

This was so contrived and done purely for the attention, hence the picture he made sure got taken + what I assume is a Facebook post he just had to type out to tell everyone about what he did (with the photo attached obviously.)

Of course, some libtard sees it and helps make it semi-viral.

It's absolutely hilarious how niggers have to be treated like little babies and get applauded for every little thing solely because of their shitskin.

>black man graduates!
>black man directs a movie!
>black man helps person!
>black man flys plane!
>first black man to _______

I don't think anyone does anything nice without lauding themselves on social media for having common human decency.

Nigger gets praised by thousands for doing what was standard courtesy a few decades ago.

Black man isn't a cunt, what does this tell you that this is news worthy ?

Because this only happens once every thousand years.

>Young black men being altruistic is so rare it's newsworthy

or is race a social construct?

remember, you are looking at a real hyphenated-hero

I'm surprised that nigger didn't trip over the bar considering how low it was set for him

Look up knock out game videos to bring you back to reality.

You are pathetic.
I doom you.

Checkd and kekd

Are they retweeting this because of the dad being there could just be a random guy you know

It's because they're reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv_z6H0bmA

White bitches are fucking retarded. This is clearly a hostage situation.
>Ayo old pops be cooo you coming wit me

The old man got lucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7rjekBo_ds

Youuh aruh patheticuh
Iuh doomuh youh

Sup Forums getting BTFO

Sorry if I didn't make it clear I was making a joke I think it's the one where you pretend to miss the point, kind of like what you did just now

If everyone was like this, there would be no such thing as racism. Just humans, taking care of each other. Inb4 cuck, fek off fat ass, throwing a fit over the internet.

>be black
>hold the door for someone
>make the news

I helped some random old fragile dude carry a fucking mattress up 3 flights of stairs by myself a couple days ago. Where the fuck is my article?

>Why don't white people do this kind of stuff?

They do, you ignoramus. It just doesn't make the news because it's so commonplace.

Any gofundme scam pages yet?

did it have nasty stains on it?

White people like to fuck their younger innocent siblings if they dogs ain't around and they smell like camel cigarettes and steamed diarrhea and they fuck their close relatives and it smells like fish mixed with feces and the contents of the bottom of a port a potty tank with a strong smell of skunk toasted garbage with a hint of Mayo

Too busy paying for your medicaid, food stamps, public housing, free cellphone, and parole officer.

You're thinking of a white homogeneous nation.

>down an escalator

??
but the escalator is doing all the work

Huh?

Why do niggers make up the most random, baseless """"stereotypes""" about the master race whites?

Wouldn't be surprised if the old man later finds out his wallet is missing.

because of stuff like this
liveleak.com/view?i=c39_1498071426

>mfw the senile old fuck realizes his wallet is missing

What kind of bus makes you pay on the way off?

Because we do it every fucking day so people don't even notice it anymore.

A Libertarian bus.

if I was that black guy I would shit in her day for that shit
that is fucking disgusting

tru
hahahaha

this

We have reached virtue signalling levels that shouldn't even be possible!

For his kindness, he gets the pick the tree.

>
ikr down a muffuggin eksalader

>nigger
>belt
pick one

>youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk

good for him. But there is a reason why this is getting so much "praise"

It wasn't even the black guy that made a big deal, it was the retarded white bitch who acted like this was the greatest thing in the world. Yeah he did something nice, that's good, but literally whatever tho