Ossoff ended up with LESS VOTES than the 2016 Dem candidate

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

They're absolutely fucked in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg
salon.com/2017/06/21/most-expensive-race-in-house-history-turns-out-nearly-58-percent-of-georgia-districts-voters_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Jesus fucking Christ. What is the point of raising money if you can't buy the election? We need an entirely new theory on how politics is supposed to work, because the current paradigm of "Mass Media" isn't working. At all.

The current Democratic Party platform:
>We hate you, vote for us.

I know normies that didn't voted for (((Ossoff))) because he is a filthy jew. The fire rises...

Hahahahahahaahhahaha

How much did Handel get compared to Price?

2016 was downballot election so there's always more votes(?)

Love to see libcucks explain this one

the donors will remember the 23 gorillion.

Yeah, but it is funny becuase all they did was just get the word out to all their supporters. They didn't get any new voters or win over independants or republicans. 30 million for fucking nothing hahahhaa.

So it wasn't a moral victory afterall?

Wouldn't turnout for an interim election be much lower than a general election? So getting roughly the same number of votes in a low turnout election would actually be a sign of improvement. Do you know what the turnout numbers were?

he should have run as a justice democrat

Oh that is great right there. This makes me kek so hard.

T H E

F I R E

R I S E S

Actual data scientist here.

If those numbers are correct, this is bad news for republicans.

Stooksbury lost by 23 points. Ossoff lost by 4.

This implies that approximately ... let's see ... 42% of registered republican voters, or approximately 53,000 registered republican voters, stayed home in spite of both candidates spending the most money in the history of the US congress.

Hmm. Yea. Only 58% of registered voters participated in this election.

salon.com/2017/06/21/most-expensive-race-in-house-history-turns-out-nearly-58-percent-of-georgia-districts-voters_partner/

With conservative voters ditching the election, versus liberal voters ditching the election, at a ratio of about 50:1

But by all means, clap yourselves on the back.

That's just sad, Nate.

Shut up science fag, you lost deal with it

190,000 republican voters in 2016.
138,000 republican voters in 2017.

Yep, Handel was a horrible candidate.

She lost the other 8 races in her career for a reason.

Not sure. I've heard the GOP raised $20million for her side but they also say she was outspent by Ossoff by 7:1.

Guess that means it's 65 000 next election. Get that paper Nate.

No surprise considering the Republicans had to find a previous loser candidate to fill the shoes in for Tom Price. But in the end you can't outdo a candidate in a red district. They'll hold for another 10 years at least.

>
>bad news for uh somebody
The trouble with you data scientists is that you're incompetent to grasp qualitative things like context, history, or even current relevant numbers that conflict with the narrative you were hired to sell.
Ossoff was a qualitatively shitty candidate: carpetbagger, neoliberal, no policy to offer, everything that Democrat constitutents hate about the Democrat Party. Literally the only reason for a Democrat to vote for this cuck was brand loyalty.
$23 million only buys 19 points in GA-06.
That's pretty sad.
But go ahead and clap yourself on the back, neoliberal enabler.

And yet they still won.
Stay salty brah

Nate Aluminum folks.

Why do you assume I'm a liberal? Because I'm good at math?

Bitch I'm a capitalist.

I make a shitload of money showing rich and powerful men how to make money and also not lose money. Right now I tell literally every trucker for the world's largest trucking company when to show up for work and where to go, I tell the warehouse workers what to load, and I tell their bosses how hard they're working.

You assume I work in politics? Where's the fuckin money in that?

You want some context though? A fat churched up bitch who lost 8 races and inspired 53,000 voters to stay home, barely won ... and she has to do it all over again in 16 months.

How do you think she'll fare then?

Maybe she'll be fine. When 11 million Americans are without healthcare, the travel ban still isn't in effect, the wall isn't even started and she doesn't have a single bill under her name.

Nigga I'm no liberal, I'm a numbers guy. And her numbers look bad, bruh. Oh sure, she won. But she's a shit product. She's a shit investment in 2018. That's what I'd tell the Koch brothers if they asked me. And you bet your ass I'd take a check from them.

>the Democratic Party will collapse in your lifetime

fuck off kike. its inconceivable that more people could vote during a presidential election year than in an odd year special election..

Fuck you're retarded. Go back to your trucker manager fantasy

>starts losing argument
>"I'm actually not a liberal"
>Hopes delusions about the future will be persuasive evidence

> stares at a 100-year line graph of the DJIA
> "the economy is gonna crash soon"
> stares at a 5 year line graph of GOP voter support
> it looks the same
> "no because see this is fine.."

I have no investment in Handel. My interests are solely in the destruction of the corporatized Democrat Party, the one that allows your clients to parasitize society.
>healthcare
Health insurance, you parasite. DROPPED

>special election is the same as turnout for a presidential
youre not a very good data scientist